If Only They Knew

By YoshiPokemonDragon

Three girls, two boys, and the rest of the world. This ferocious five is not your average group of teens. The... More

Chapter 1: The Mountains
Chapter 2: The City of Horror
Part I: The Land-Sea-Sky Squad
Chapter 3: Where am I?
Chapter 4: The Discovery
Chapter 5: The Hunt
Chapter 6: Escaping Terror
Chapter 7: The Rescue Journey
Part II: More Information
Chapter 8: Pursued
Chapter 9: In Fear and Feared
Chapter 10: She's Missing?!
Chapter 11: Home, Sweet Home?
Part III: The Start of It All
Chapter 12: Mind Reader
Chapter 13: Exploration
Chapter 14: Hunting the Hunted
Chapter 15: Danger of Discovery
Part IV: How We Met Each Other
Chapter 16: Captured by a Camera
Chapter 17: I'm Famous...In a Bad Way
Chapter 18: Sylvia in Peril
Chapter 19: Who's there?
Chapter 20: Break In
Part V: Names? Daily Life? Games?
Chapter 21: Reunited?
Chapter 22: Back in a Cage, This Seems Familiar...
Chapter 23: Animal Control
Chapter 24: Help, Please Help
Chapter 25: Caged Rage
Chapter 26: Separated Again
Chapter 27: Police Force
Chapter 28: ANOTHER Escape
Chapter 29: Danger That Keeps on Coming
Chapter 30: Bloody Battles
Part VI: Interruption
Chapter 31: Unbelievable Events
Chapter 32: Shocked
Author's Note

Chapter 33: Back to Normal?

4 1 2
By YoshiPokemonDragon

Once we reached the forest, we landed and dropped off our food in some makeshift houses in the trees. We knew nothing would ever be the same again. It would always be different.
One thing that would always remind me of this day are the scars that Skylar has. Every time I glance at them, I think of guns and Angel. Seeing that he braved two bullets made me less scared of them, but reminded me of the pain they could cause. I would never forget that as long as I shall live.
Things got a bit silly after a few days of getting settled into our home. Starting off, Miranda always pointed at me and Skylar and said, "Oooooohhh," every time. She did that for about a week until everyone got used to it. It was still shocking knowing he loved me. I never had time to think about how I truly felt about my group. I was always being the leader and making sure we were doing fine.
     As for my arm, I had to let Dylan put a stick on it tied with vines and let it heal that way, which felt like forever. After I felt it was okay, I took it off, feeling great that I could run, fly, and swim freely again.
The hunters never came into the forest again. After the whole event, the city made a policy that nobody was to enter the forest unless allowed by the city. We liked that rule. Once, Angel came to visit us. It was so fun. She got very wet that day. Turns out, the feathers we gave her are now braided into her hair. She told us that she is going to leave them that way forever. Just to be safe, we gave her a second set of our feathers so she would have extra in case the feathers got ruined or lost at any point.
Finally, we got back to our normal lives of exploring and playing like we used to. It was great.
After about a year since the day I was captured, I was back on the mountain peak. I did what I didn't get to do since that day.
I jumped and shapeshifted into a hawk, and was soon followed by four other unique birds like me. We got our time to fly free and just enjoy the life we were given. The raven flew right next to me, brushing my wing every so often. I could tell we would have an amazing life starting right then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307 20 24
When Phoebe is woken up by James, the boy she's been crushing on since she can remember, she's surprised to find him in a panic. His sister Kara is m...
779 77 10
A freak accident at Chloe's seventeenth birthday party reveals her psychic abilities, and the community responds by condemning her as a witch who mus...
39.1K 1.9K 49
'One person on their own may be able to save the world. But a team of friends, all working together, have a much greater chance of succeeding...provi...
359 65 59
Eighteen years before the events that take place at the Moonblood Clan, Laura Harper runs away from home to start over from an incident that nearly c...