Falling for him [Madara Uchih...

بواسطة I__nfinity

STARTED: 11 July 2016 COMPLETED: 9 March 2017 ✔2016- Naruto Winter Watty Awards- 3rd Place ✔Naruto Watty Awar... المزيد

1. Simple life
2. Strange World
3. Madara And Izuna
A/N
4. What? Ninja World
5. A new life begins
A/N Must read to understand
6. Travelling with Uchiha brothers
7. Reaching the Uchiha compound
A/N
8. Tajima and Izumi Uchiha
Book Cover
9. A new life in a new world
10. A new friend And A Strange Dream
11. New abilities
12. Some Time Together
13. Going for war
14. Kiku
Author's Note
16. Falling For Her
17. Falling for him
18. Festival and the Locket
19. Gentle Moments
20. Choices
21. Fallen Brother
22. Alive Again
23. Explanations
24. Calm Before The Storm
25. Taken Away
26. Realization
27. Dream becomes a reality
28. Lost
29. You Are My Madara
30. Eternal Mangekyo
31. The Village Hidden In The Leaves
32. The Seal
33. Remembering
34. Aunt and Uncle
35. Night
36. To Die Is Very Easy
37. Shadow
38.(Part-1) Following
38. (Part-2) Down
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter- 1
Bonus Chapter- 2
Bloods & Roses
Lines Of Hate & Love Are Thin

15. Return

4.8K 139 25
بواسطة I__nfinity

Shanaya POV:
I walked out of the house and went to the dango shop. I got some dango and started eating it.

"Hello Shanaya" I heard someone calling me. So I turned around to see Hito coming my way.

He is a very good man and a great shinobi. Madara trusts him too much. He didn't went for the war as a day ago he had returned from a mission and had gotten a leg injury.

He is a nice man. I like him. Only like.

"Hey Hito" I said waving my hand.

He came and sat down on my opposite. "Do you like dango?"

I offered him some and he take one. "Yep I do. Specially of here. They are super tasty."

"Ya dango of here are the best." He said happily.

"How's your wound?" I inquired.

"Oh that's. It's completely healed. I am fine now." He replied with a smile.

"It's good to hear." Another plate arrived and we started eating.

"So how's your training?" He asked.

"It's completed." The word came out of my mouth and he choked on the food.

I offered him a glass of water and he take a sip before coughing twice. He had calmed down now.

"Are you alright now." I asked him worried.

"Yeah I am fine now." He said and placed the glass down.

"Ok"

"What did you said?" He asked me with a shocked expression.

"Hmm what" I asked not understanding what he was implying.

"What do you meant when you said that your training is completed." He asked me.

Oh so that's what he is talking about.

"I mean that my training is completed. I have completed my training." I stated my part.

He stared at me in disbelief.

"What"

"You're joking right"

"Of course not why would I be joking. What makes you think that?"

"It's not possible that you completed your training in such a short time."

"Short time it had been weeks Hito. "

"Ya but even though. "

"Oh come on over these weeks I have done nothing but to train. How will not I succeed. " I said quirking a brow at him.

"Yep I agree with you. "

"Hhm"

"By the way if you don't mind I would like to see your training that how far have you gotten. "

"Sure"

We immediately finished our dango and went towards the place where I use to train.

"So what would you like me to demonstrate first." I asked Hito keeping a hand on my hips.

"Walk on the water. " He said pointing his finger towards the river.

"Sure" I said and started walking towards the river. I stood on the shore and joined my fingers making handsign and focussed my chakra on my feet.

I undid my hands and take a step forward. Lightly I stepped on the water. And when I didn't sinked I put another feet too. So now I am completely standing on the water.

I took few steps forward concentrating on my chakra and stopped after a distance and turned back to look at Hito who was staring at me wide eyed.

"So"

"Wow that's kind of surprise for a newcomer like you. But then again you did nothing but to train." He said with a warm smile

"Yep" I said like a child and he chuckled.

I walked out of the water. "So what now."

"Climb the tree and jump from one to another." He said pointing to a tree.

I nodded and went towards a tree and stopped at a distance from it.

Concentrating chakra on my feet I dashed towards the tree. I take a step on the ground just in front of the tree trunk and the other on the tree trunk. And then other step and other and within minute I climbed up and jumped on a branch.

Balancing myself I jumped to the other tree and then other. Like this I completed 360 degrees angle and stood at the same branch from where I have started. I looked down at Hito.

"So how was it?" I asked.

"9.5 points" he said showing me his fingers.

I sighed. After all this nine and a half. "You're cruel." I said in a sad tone and jumped down.

"You should be grateful that you got that much. Well I guess 9.5 aren't bad." He said.

How can he say that. If only he would have gotten to school and college, he would have never said such stuffs. He don't understand the importance of half marks.

"9.5 simply means that it wasn't perfect. Means I still have to cope up with that half marks you have deducted from my score." I stated my point.

"You surely are someone different. I have never received such kind of response." He said crossing his arms and smiling.

I put both my hands on my back and tilted a little. "Sure I am." I said and he chuckled.

"Soo is there something else I can learn." I asked.

"Hmm let's see." He said keeping his finger on his chin. He thought for a while and then spoke up.

"Taijutsu"

"Hhn Taijutsu"

Taijutsu what was that.

"Oh yeah now I remember." I said smiling sheepishly scratching the back of my head.

He sighed. "Good that you remember."

"Oh and talking about that I already know how to fight." I said. Obviously I know. I was a blackbelt in martial arts.

"Really you know." He asked in slight disbelief.

"Yep I do. But in our world it is known as Martial Arts."

"I see"

"So you fight hn." He said after a pause.

"Yeah I am supposed to do it sometimes but my intentions are completely different from that of you guys." I stated.

He quirked an eyebrow at me. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that you guys fight with the intention to attack. You were taught how to fight so that you can become strong and participate in war. But I have learnt how to fight for self defence." I simply said. Of course I have been given martial arts classes so that I can protect myself in times.

"Yeah you are right." He said and I looked up at him.

"We were taught how to fight so that we can perform well in the wars. Shinobis have become sets of killing machine." He stated dryly.

"Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." I said softly thinking that I shouldn't have said that. Who am I to say such things.

But what he did as a response was something not expected. He laughed.

"Oh Shanaya you are so naive. There is no need for you to say sorry. For what you have said is one hundred percent correct and each one of us knew it." He said looking into my eyes.

"I see."

"Oh by the way."

"Hhn"

"You said that you have learnt how to fight for self defence."

I nodded. What the hell is he implying.

"So have you ever encountered such situation in which you are supposed to fight. "

"Yeah many times. " I said sitting down thinking that it is going to be a long conversation.

"Alright would you like to tell me." He said coming towards me and sat besides me.

"Yeah you know sometimes I used to get home late night. And quite a time I have encountered guys on my way." His widened at the mention of guys.

"Then" he asked me a tint of worry in his voice.

"Then what, I used to beat them to a pulp. And I always make sure to broke that hand which had touched me." I said fisting my hand which I holded in front of my chest.

He eyed me for a while and then burst into laughter. "Oh poor men they got the wrong person to mess with."

"Hhn don't you dare show pity for those sick men." I said glaring him dangerously.

"Hhn I would never pity them. Those kind of people don't even deserve a place in hell." He said gritting his teeth showing me the disgusting look he is having for those sick men.

"You know when I came to this world of yours I got myself engrossed with such men when Madara and Izuna saved me." I said remembering the time and giggled lightly remembering that I fainted seeing his eyes.

"I see, who were those people?"

"Hagoromo clan."

"Oh that pathetic clan."

"They wanted to make me theirs leaders concubine but thought of enjoying with me first." I said sadly closing my eyes.

He seemed to understand my uneasiness. So he put a hand on my shoulder. "I am sorry." He murmured.

I laughed. "There is no need for you to say sorry."

He just smiled in return.

"Is that whole clan is like that?" I asked.

"Yeah they all are just-" he paused in mid.

"I see" I said looking down.

"Especially their leader. That man is truly a monster whenever it comes to women."

I nodded with a slight worry cleanly understanding what he wants to say.

"He is the clan leader. The others will no doubt follow him." He said.

"Yeah"

"Some of the leaders are like that, not all of them." He said.

My eyes widened and then I burst into laughter. "Of course I know. Your leader is no way like them."

He too chuckled. "Yeah Madara sama is not like them. He respects women."

"I know". Of course I know he is not like them, no way. Specially after knowing about the Kiku incident. Seriously what kind of girl she is.

"Oh come on where did we went off." He said standing up.

"Hmm what are you saying." I asked him confused about his words.

"We were talking about Taijutsu and look where we went off." He said crossing his arms.

"Oh yeah Taijutsu. I kinda forgot." I said standing up. I really forgot about it. Hhn we got carried away.

"Come on."

"Hnn what"

"I wanna see your skills. "

Oh god. I am dead.

"You want me to fight you." I said pointing a finger at him.

"Yes I do." He said shaking his head in a yes.

"Are you trying to kill me."

"Of course not. And don't worry I will not attack. I will only defend myself from your attacks." He said and I take a relieving sigh. This will do.

"That will be fine."

"Okay now come." He said putting his hands back.

I got myself into fighting stance and charged towards him.

Reaching him I tried to punch him but he easily swayed himself and avoided my punch. Then I landed a kick on him but he caught my leg and swayed me away.

I balanced myself and landed on my feet on the ground. I tried many hits on him but they all went in vain. Well that was to be expected, after all he is a ninja.

After fighting for god knows how much time I finally landed a fist on his abdomen.

I took few steps back and stared at him. He looked at himself, actually on his abdomen and then looked up at me.

"Finally landed a hit hn." He said like nothing.

But for me it was unexpected. When we started the training I had made myself clear that I won't even be able to touch him. But here wow I did it.

"Wow I really did landed a hit on you." I said with wide eyes still not believing it.

"Yeah you did. It's kind of unbelievable." He said coming towards me.

I smiled and nodded.

"Can you take it for more long." He asked.

"Yeah I can." I said taking my fighting instant.

He gave me a nod and I charged towards him.

........

"Ah I am done. I can't take it anymore." I said trying to catch my breath and sat down on the base of a tree.

"Okay we will call it a day." He said and sat next to me.

During our hours of practice I have managed to hit him once again. So I have actually hit him twice in the first try.

"So how was it." I asked him.

"If you are talking about yourself. You were quite a surprise. I haven't thought you will be able to land hit on me and stay in the ground for so many hours."

"I was a champion in martial arts and in order to stay fit and active I used to workout."

He gave me a nod smiling.

"Come on now we should head back." He said standing up and extending me a hand.

"Yeah" I took his hand and stood up. Dusting dirt from our clothes we walked towards the house.

........

I groaned in the sleep and fluttered my eyes open. My precious sleep is interrupted by some random voices.

I look up at my phone to see that it is 1:00 pm.

Who the hell is shouting at this hour.

Hey wait don't tell me that the compound is under attack. But I didn't felt anything.

I got out of the bed and immediately reached the window, opening the pane I peeked outside.

It was dark there but there were many people moving here and there.

Hey wait many people. So that means they have returned from the war.

I hurriedly put on a top as I was only wearing sports bra and a trouser.

Slipping onto my footwear I walked out.

There was too much commotion over there. I could see many people going here and there. Some were injured, some were bandaged while some seems to be fine.

I followed the huge source of multiple voices along with light screams and reached the infirmary.

I swallowed and entered and the sight in front of me was breathtaking.

My eyes widened at the sight in front of me.

"Oh my god."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

105K 4.4K 40
[COMPLETED] *book one in the Uzumaki series* Tomomi Uzumaki only has one close friend. And he's an Uchiha. She tried to keep him a secret from her...
41.7K 2.4K 57
Naruto Watty Awards 2nd place winner for 2021! Sakura Haruno is just beginning her new job at Konoha P.D. as a forensic pathologist and anthropologis...
492K 21.7K 67
- COMPLETED - Upon a pact of peace between the Senju and Uchiha, the constant fighting of the Warring States Period ultimately ends, and a new shino...
5.4K 334 24
Madara is a pureblodded vampire alpha that longes to be with his mate. Hashirama is a pureblodded wearwolf omega that yearns to be with his mate. The...