My Human (Book Two)

Par Kyrian

"It's not that easy to just stop loving you. If you leave I'll ways love you. If you die I'll always love you... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 28

4K 246 7
Par Kyrian

Jeremy's POV

"I love you." I whisper into Rebecca's ear before leaving her in bed. The past few weeks I've felt horrible for leaving her alone all day with Isaac and I know how intolerable he can be after awhile.

Speaking of intolerable, I roll my eyes when I see him casually strutting up my porch,he was late as usual.

"You're late." I say and he scoffs and tries to walk past me but I grab his arm and I hear him growl at the action, but I growl back louder and he lowers his head.

"Take it easy will you? It's not like anything is gonna happen to her today." He says giving me an attitude.

"Don't get smart with me pup. Anything could happen today and I expect you to protect her." I stare at him until he finally nods his head and I let him go.

My day starts normally, I caught up with Mark at the very edges of the pack and I become very worried at the amount of wolves he has with him for a simple perimeter check.

"What's going on?" I ask running up to him as he's smelling the air.

"Allen caught someone from Dylan's pack attacking the pack doctor. They've taken him away to the next pack over, they used silver and there's nothing we can do for him here." He says and I see just how nervous he is, I've seen how big Crystal has gotten, without the pack doctor here when she goes into labor there's a risk both children won't make it.

"Has there been any other sightings?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"It could mean nothing. It could mean they're attacking today. Either way I'm not taking any chances. I've already sent word for the pack to begin to gather in the pack house just in case." He says and my mind wonders to Rebecca. She should be safe, surely Isaac is taking her to the cellar any minute now.

"Are you sure you're not overreacting? It could mean nothing." I say even though I feel a little uneasy myself. He shakes his head and takes off his shirt and growls.

"I can feel him. He's near." He growls and shifts and starts running immediately.

"Mark!" I yell after him but he won't listen, he just wants the fight over with. I growl and shift to run after him, the wolves behind us follow and pretty soon we're running as a small but deadly pack following Mark to lead us to Dylan. He's practically leading us to our death, who knows how many wolves Dylan brought him. This whole war is ridiculous it's...

My thoughts stop as we enter a very familiar clearing, the same one we faced Marius, the ground is covered with at least a foot of snow and all the wolves around me are creating puffs of smoke in the air as they breath heavily after the run. I hear Mark's wolf growl as he shifts back to his human form and Dylan comes out from behind a tree fully clothed and looking as calm as ever.

"You're a fool to attack my pack. You will not win and I'll take your land as a peace offering." Mark yells at him and Dylan laughs and looks behind him. I growl lowly as I see wolves appear from the trees behind him, although they don't look as strong they definitely outnumber us 3 to 1. I start getting nervous and try to reach Mark through our mind link to give the order to retreat but he's blocking me out.

I shift back immediately and yell out his name, he turns around and growls at me, I've never seen such anger in his eyes and I submit immediately. I understand his mate is being threatened but if he allows his anger to control his decisions the entire pack will die.

Dylan's men are attacking the pack house. We're outnumbered!

I hear Isaac send a message to me immediately and I see Mark has received the same one and he clenches his fist tightly. We can't face them here and if we lead them to the pack house we'll only worsen the situation. I snap my head behind me and see that Dylan's men have hid behind us as well, we're surrounded.

"Alpha...what do we do?" I ask Mark and he looks across the field at Dylan.

"All of you go to the pack house now. I don't care what it takes to get you there. Your Luna, your pack needs protection. Go!" He yells and shifts and runs towards Dylan who shifts as well. I shift back and start leading us to the pack house. Dylan's men begin following us but I order everyone not to stop and fight and that it would only waste our time. My wolf feels panicked inside as he thinks of Rebecca at the pack house, if Isaac is smart he'll know not to let her fight under any circumstances. We reach the blood path of the pack house just in time and that's when the battle truly starts however I didn't have time to check in where Isaac was. Before I could even look at the entrance two female wolves try to back me into a corner, I bite the leg of one and throw her against the other, just as a young wolf jumps onto my back and bites into my shoulder. I growl loudly and throw him off just to bite into his neck and rip his throat out, I spit out the chunk and watch as he shifts back to a human and begins to choke on his own blood, I feel bile forming in my throat as I notice just how young he is, probably just a year younger than Rebecca.

I run from his body immediately and bite into the back leg of a wolf who was attacking one of my men and throw him behind me. Again my eyes try to scan the madness to look for Isaac, but her scent hits me first. Rebecca. Panic surges through my body as I think about her lost in this madness, I start running towards the pack house when a large wolf leaps onto my back and we roll around in the snow until we both stand on our feet and snarl at each other. He's definitely the beta of his pack, I believe he even came here once for refuge, yet here he is again still unwanted and now soon to be dead. He makes the first move and bites into my ear causing my wolf to whine but I move quickly to bite him in the throat only for him to move and I get his shoulder. He nudges me back hard and bites my other ear and I'm starting to grow tired of the childish moves he's using. However another wolf gets involved and latches onto my tail and pulls me back, and in that moment of weakness, when I turn my head back to look at him, the beta bites into my throat and shoves me onto my back. I try my best to claw at his underbelly and draw blood but that only makes him bite harder, all he needs to do now is put a little more pressure to kill the life in me and I struggle even harder. But out of nowhere his body goes limp above me and I see him shift back to his human form. I throw him and see a silver arrow has gone straight through his eye and lodged itself in his skull. I follow the direction where the arrow came from and see Rebecca using her bow to hit wolves against their snouts as they come closer to her, she doesn't even realize it was my life that she saved.

I internally shake my head as I notice how she would be stubborn enough to not fight in her wolf form. My wolf instincts take over and the need to protect becomes stronger than ever before. And before I know it I'm ripping out the throats of wolves left and right as I'm trying to reach her as quick as possible. My heart almost stops as I see wolves form a circle around her and I dont care about the bites and scratches I'm getting try to push past all these wolves.

Rebecca! Run! Now!

I try to reach her but her mind is too panicked as a wolf I recognize as her father infiltrates the circle and I reach her just in time to see him leap onto her. My vision turns red as I rip through every last wolf that tries to keep me from reaching her, I feel her pain. I feel the betrayal she has felt from her father and I feel her anger. As I finish the last wolf I look up and see her finally in her wolf form with a wound on her shoulder bleeding, but there's blood around her mouth as well and I see a chunk of fur and skin missing from the back of her father's neck. I growl lowly as I circle around him and reach her side.

How much pain are you in?

I ask her but she growls in response, her wolf has taken full control.

Rebecca talk to me

The eyes of her wolf soften a bit and she whines at me and I lick up the blood on her wound.

Let me finish him. He's my father. I should be the one to finish this.

She says and I understand immediately and stand back and make sure no other wolves from Dylan's pack disturb them.

Rebecca's POV

My shoulder aches a little bit, but it's  no longer bleeding after Jeremy licked it and I've never felt more connected with my wolf. She feels the same amount of anger towards my father as I do and I crave his blood more than ever.

Mom would die all over again if she knew what you've done.

I say and he snaps his jaws at me and growls.

Don't you dare bring up your mother. I'm your father and you have wronged me, you should have seen this coming!

He yells and I growl getting ready to attack.

You stopped being my father the moment you threatened my pack!

I leap at him and scratch at his face and he bites into my leg hard. Jeremy growls as my wolf yelps in pain, but I warn him again to stay back  this is my fight. I bite into his shoulder and he manages to throw me off, but I take a piece of him with me, angering him even more. He bites into my ear and I scream internally at how much searing pain it causes and I try to get out of his hold by moving my head crazily. He keeps a tight hold and I decided to go with it and shove my head hard against his snout and he whines at the pressure letting me go. I'm done going through this pain, this is over. I bite onto his neck and he makes us roll around for a bit, but I hold on strong enough waiting for him to stop. He does with me laying on top of him and he growls lowly and I feel satisfied knowing he will meet his death.

Any last words Bastard?

I bite harder into his neck and to my surprise he shifts back to his human form and I see tears in his eyes but I don't let go of him. He reaches his hand to stroke the fur on my neck and sniffles.

"Tell your mother I miss her." he says and I yelp loudly as I feel a silver dagger dig deep into my stomach, the pain causes me to shift back and I scream as he twists the knife and digs it deeper into my lower stomach.

Rebecca!!!

Jeremy screams and I see him running towards us, my father pushes me to side and I cry out as he takes the knife out and blood starts gushing from the wound and I'm starting to shake in the snow. I breath heavily staring at the gray sky as I press my hands hard against my wound, but the blood keeps pouring through my fingers. The sound of the battle is getting quieter and I can feel Mark's presence finally enter the field and I hear a wolf whine loudly nearby,my father's wolf.

I'm beginning to see spots in my vision as Jeremy finally reaches me in his human form and holds me against his warm chest, my hands weakly fall to my side and he places his hand over my wound to stop the bleeding.

"I can't believe I missed that..the oldest trick in the book. A stupid knife tied to his leg.." I laugh dryly and Jeremy kisses the top of my head.

"You'll be fine. The pack doctor will come." He sounds panicked and I shake my head and leave a bloody hand print on his face as I caress his cheek.

"The doctor isn't coming...Jeremy. I'm sorry.." I feel like a block of ice, the only warmth coming out of me is my blood.

"Somebody!! Help me!!!" He screams out loud and I close my eyes feeling tired.

"Rebecca wake up!" He places his hand on my face shaking my head but I can't seem to open my eyes. I want to tell him I am awake but it's like my voice is gone too. It's like I'm slipping away..

A/N: Sorry for the long wait! I hope you liked this chapter and vote please and tell me what you think!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

235K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
130K 4.1K 20
I felt warm inside, just that...I had this strong desire of protecting him and keeping him safe for the rest of our lives. As I laid my eyes on him...
105K 1.9K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
60 4 5
What do you do when you meet the one you are destined to be with but are forbidden to do so. Do you break the rules and risk everything or do you tur...