Falling for him [Madara Uchih...

By I__nfinity

STARTED: 11 July 2016 COMPLETED: 9 March 2017 ✔2016- Naruto Winter Watty Awards- 3rd Place ✔Naruto Watty Awar... More

1. Simple life
2. Strange World
3. Madara And Izuna
A/N
4. What? Ninja World
5. A new life begins
A/N Must read to understand
6. Travelling with Uchiha brothers
7. Reaching the Uchiha compound
A/N
8. Tajima and Izumi Uchiha
Book Cover
9. A new life in a new world
10. A new friend And A Strange Dream
11. New abilities
12. Some Time Together
13. Going for war
15. Return
Author's Note
16. Falling For Her
17. Falling for him
18. Festival and the Locket
19. Gentle Moments
20. Choices
21. Fallen Brother
22. Alive Again
23. Explanations
24. Calm Before The Storm
25. Taken Away
26. Realization
27. Dream becomes a reality
28. Lost
29. You Are My Madara
30. Eternal Mangekyo
31. The Village Hidden In The Leaves
32. The Seal
33. Remembering
34. Aunt and Uncle
35. Night
36. To Die Is Very Easy
37. Shadow
38.(Part-1) Following
38. (Part-2) Down
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter- 1
Bonus Chapter- 2
Bloods & Roses
Lines Of Hate & Love Are Thin

14. Kiku

5K 149 24
By I__nfinity

Shanaya POV:
"Wow Shanaya dear congrats you finally did it." Izumi san said as she sat down besides me.

"Y-Yeah I...I did it. T-Thank y..you." I said trying to catch my breath.

I was leaning against the tree completely worn out. My left hand was on my chest trying to calm down my racing heart.

I did it. I finally did it. I have learnt how to climb tree.

So finally I am done. I know how to walk on water, jump from one tree to another, climb trees.
Bingo...!!!

My training is finally done. I wonder if I could learn anything else.

"Are you alright." I was brought out of my thoughts with Izumi san words.

"Yep I am. I finally did it." I said happily.

She laughed. "Yes you did it. Why wouldn't you. You have practiced for it so hard."

She said and I nodded. "Yes I am completely done for today."
She laughed again.

I sighed and looked up at the sky. It had been two weeks and no sign of them. A letter had arrived from the clan leader saying that they are having upper hand in the war. But no glimpse about when they will return.

I have kept my senses awake making sure that no danger in inflicted on the compound. But  luckily it never happened.

"Hey Izumi san."

"yes"

"You are a kunoichi aren't you."
"Hmm" she nodded.

"So do you also use to go to war." I asked out of curiosity.

"Yes I do. The last time I participated in the war was five years ago."

What?? Five years. Really.

"Yes that was the last battle me and Tajima had participated."

"After that we settled down letting the young generation take charge. Madara surely is an amazing leader. He has taken the clan to its peak."

"I see."

"Well I will be going now. Do you wanna come or wish to stick here." She said standing up and dusting the dirt off her kimono.

"I guess I will stick here for a little more. Don't worry I will come back before it gets dark."

She nodded and left not before placing a kiss on my cheeks.
No doubt he is an amazing leader. All those battle and mission strategies he used to plan were perfect.

He surely is an amazing fighter too. Well of course who am I doubting. He is one of the two strongest shinobis alive along with Hashirama Senju.  

Yeah the senjus. The war is against them.

Senju and the Uchiha the two strongest clan of the ninja world and bitter enemies from eternity.
It would have been so good if they were allies from the start.

I sighed. Well that's off topic. No one can change the future after all. We got to bear with it.

I just hope they are alright.

I have completely devoured the library. There is not even a single book there that is left untouched and unread by me.

Receiving knowledge about chakra and it's natures. That every person is born with a certain chakra nature. The uchihas have fire style chakra nature and so has the Sarutobi Clan. While the Hyuga clan members have wind style chakra nature.

Every clan has there own specialities.

Like the uchihas have kekkai genkai of dojutsu the Sharingan.  And they all possess fire style chakra nature. And excels in genjutsu due to their Sharingan.

Senjus are physically very strong. Their ninjutsu abilities are far above than anyone else's.

Uzumaki clan which excels in fuinjutsu- sealing jutsus. And they all have red hairs. 

That's really weird. All members have same coloured hairs and of all red colour.

The hyugas also have a kekkai genkai of dojutsu Byakugan. That's white coloured eye but it's abilities are completely different than the Sharingan.

Uzumaki and Senju being distant blood relatives are allies with each other. And in order to make the alliance strong Hashirama Senju was betrothed to Uzumaki princess Mito Uzumaki.

An arranged marriage for the sake of alliance.

Hnn how can someone just sell away their daughter to anyone for just for the sake of alliance. In the name of peace. God impossible.

Madara had told me about this marriage and all.

He told me that he never liked the idea of an arrange marriage. He is the leader of the clan so everyone bug him to get married to some clans princess for heirs. But he always refused it saying that he is not interested in marrying some stupid girl who is just interested in money and name.

He told me that he is not at all interested in marrying an unknown woman.

Well of course how can someone marry a person he or she has never met. How can someone share his whole life with an unknown person. I myself will never feel comfortable being married off to a stranger.

Well coming to my parents they call me randomly asking about my well being  and rest of all. I really really miss them. Too much. Dad had tried several methods to get me back but they all went in vain.

Everytime he mention it I used to ask myself that do I really want to go. Do I really want to go leaving behind everything that is present here. Leave everyone. Leave Madara.

That's a question whose answer I haven't found out yet. But wish to find it soon.

I really don't want to leave everyone here. They all love me, care for me just like a family. How can I just leave them.

"Ahh" I let out a frustrating sigh. It is too much. Ok Ok I will just go as per the flow of time.

I have never in my life imagined that my life will take such a turn. Jumping into another world not some normal ninja world.

I wonder what would have happened to me if I haven't met Madara and Izuna back then.

What? What the??

I don't wanna think. Those sick people wanted to rape me and then make me their leaders concubine.

I am really glad that they find me that day. Wait did I thanked  them.

Umm Mmm.

Yes I have. I have thanked both of them.

Two weeks. Two weeks have passed I am sick worried about them. I just hope that they are all fine.

They will be fine. They are very strong. I should trust them.

War. Hnn.

How much old were they when they first went for the battlefield. Nine, ten Mmm. That's quite a question.

Looking up the sky I realized that it is going to be dark soon. So I stood up and started walking towards the compound.

I was totally exhausted due to all that training I have went through. So finally I can sleep as much as I want. I used to sleep less as most of the time I used to train.

My dear Akasumi sensei will be very happy knowing about my progress.

There was quite much time left for the dinner so I went to my room and take a quick shower and slipped myself into black pants and blue shirt and collapsed on the bed.

I really payed attention to my outfit while living here. I don't want to make them feel uncomfortable like the way I made Madara and Izuna.

Oh man that was a experience I will never forget. Their shocked and embarrassed faces it was too entertaining.

I was wearing a pink coloured backless top with only two strips over my shoulders. And black coloured knee length jeans.
And the effect I caused on them was Oh god. It was way too much funny.

So I wear decent clothing while  living in here. Most of the time I used to wear knee length kimono with a loose pant.

They are quite comfortable for you to say. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in"

The door opened and a maid entered. I looked up at her. She was the same one whom I have encountered on that night when the compound was attacked who badmouthed me and took me to Madara. Kiku was her name.

"Yes"

"Dinner"

"Oh I am coming."

She nodded and left. Their was an irritated and disgusting look on her face. 

Oh god..

When I told Madara about her I could clearly see the look of anger that flashed upon his face.

I clearly remember what happened that day.

I was sitting outside the compound on the platform watching little children training.

Four days have went ever since I predicted the attack on the compound. Everything is fine now.

I clearly remember Izuna's words he said to me when we have just reached the compound in which he said that I have to gain the trust of the people.

Well I have gained their trust. They all have excepted me completely and I feel extremely good in here.

Madara just returned from his mission this morning. He has met me once and then went to his room.

It had been quite a time since I have seen him. I didn't went to disturb him as I thought he would be tired.

I still remember those words of that girl told me on that day. That stupid girl how she badmouthed me. What the hell was with that girl.

Who she was??  And what she had with me??

And I didn't like the way she was staring at him. Even thinking about it made my blood boil.

I heard the shogi door opening and so I turned to see Madara coming.

He gave me a warm smile and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

He came and sat besides me.

"How are you feeling??" I asked him.

"Fine. Just a bit tired."

"So ho was your mission."

"It was too good. It was a complete success."

"I see congrats."

"Hhm"

"So how are you?" He asked me after a while.

"I am fine."

He smiled and nodded.

There was a knock on the door. "Come in" Madara ordered.

The door slide and Kiku walked in holding tray in her hands.

This girl what the hell is she doing in here. She was wearing a navy blue coloured deep neck kimono and her hairs were tied up in a messy bun.

But that kimono she was wearing was deep neck. I have not expected that anyone will such kind of clothing here. It would have been normal in my world but here.

No absolutely no..

"Keep it here and leave." Madara ordered her. His voice was harsh and irritated.

What's wrong with him. He doesn't talk like this when he talks to others. What's with this girl??

"Kiku" he said in a demanding tone.

She walked towards us and got down keeping the tray. She bent infront of him showing him her covered cleavage which peeked through her kimono opening.

This girl.

I looked over to and he was looking at her face giving her a disgusted look. He didn't payed attention to what she was showing him and a wave of relief  crossed my mind.

"Get out Kiku." He warned in a dangerous tone. I swallowed feeling nervous.

"Madara sama I-"

"Don't test my patience you stupid  slut get out."

Slut. Did he call her that. God that's why he is acting this way.

"Kiku" he snarled. She flinched and ran away awfully  scared.

He turned and grabbed his head. "That wench what is wrong with her."

Oh man. "Please Madara don't abuse."

I don't like abuses. Not at all.

He turned to me and gave me a sorry look. "Sorry I didn't mean to. It's just that she is getting on my nerve and I don't wanna kill one of my people."

My eyes widened. Kill her. Seriously. No matter how deadly he is to others he will never hurt his clan people. So what has she done.

"She is a maid isn't she." I asked and he gave me a nod.

"Tell me Madara does it bothers you that I call you by just your name and don't address your name along with honorifics."

He looked at me and gave me a confused look. I had wanted to ask him the question ever since my conversation with her took place.

"Do you think that I disrespect you."

"What are you nagging?"

"Just give me the answer."

"Of course not. I have never minded that you call me by my name."

He said and I sighed in relief.

He leaned towards me and I swallowed nervously at his expressions.

"Now tell me who the hell fill you with these stupid thoughts."

"Umm Mm..."

"Tell me."

"Well"

I started explaining him everything about my encounter with Kiku. I could clearly see anger in his eyes.

"That we- Oops sorry." I gave him a small smile for him being considerate about my feelings.

I put my hand on his. He turned to look at me. "So what is with her."

He took a deep breath. "It started two years ago. Even before that she was quite obsessed with me. Wanting me to court and bed her. But I didn't have time for all that and neither I was interested in her so I completely brush her off.

But two years ago the compound got attacked and she got herself indulge with enemies. I reached there in time and saved her. After that I carried her myself to the infirmary.

There was nothing with that I would had reacted the same way if there was anyone else. Their was nothing special but she thought of it too much and ever since that day she became more possessive of me.

She used to approach me again and again and it really was irritating. It went on like that until-"

That peeked my interest. "Until".
He sighed and then started speaking again.

"There was a marriage taking place in the compound. We all were there enjoying. Kiku spiked my drink. And I not knowing about it drank it. After some time I started to feel dizzy and I thought it was because of too much drinking. I told Izuna and went out for the house. In the mid way Kiku met me and offered help to me. It was quite difficult for me to walk so I accepted her help.
Minute by minute I could feel myself getting drown more and I was fully leaning over her for support. My legs and hands gave up. She carried me to my room and laid me down on the bed and settled herself on top of me. I wanted to speak but no words came out of my mouth. That drug was extremely strong. I wasn't able to stop her from stripping herself.

Meanwhile Izuna got worried over me and came back to see if I am fine or not. He entered my room and saw her sitting on me naked and her hands were clutched in my clothes as she was undressing me."

Oh god that girl.

" It didn't took him enough time to understand what was going on. He beat her down to a pulp. After a day when I regained consciousness I was more than willing to end her pathetic life but couldn't as others will demand an answer from me. And it wouldn't be good to know that the clan leader got himself by a stupid girl. It could threaten the position of clan leader that I holded.  So father didn't allow me to kill her but I let out my anger on her completely.

I used to take it on her everytime she used to approach me. So like that she stopped approaching me and I was kind of relieved. It had gone same way for the past two years."

God what kind of girl she is.

"So that's why you hate her so much." I said and he nodded.

What. What kind of question is that. Of course he will hate her.

"That's why she behaved with you like that."

"Kind of possessive for you." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Hey Madara what do you think do she really loves you?" I asked this question really expecting him to say no.

He shook his head in a no. I was very much relieved. "That woman is not capable of loving someone."

And after that Madara went to the kitchen and slapped her hard and warned her not to mess with me again.

Ever since that day she had behaved herself. She always gives me the looks of disgust and anger but never talks too much to me and I am fine with that.

I don't wanna mess with her too.

Oh Madara when are you coming back.

I miss you.

And there is no doubt about it.

I am falling for him.

.......
I hope you all enjoyed it.

I know it wasn't quite an interesting chapter. But don't worry coming chapters will be.
So keep reading.

And don't forget to. VOTE & COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 86 17
Growing up in wartime was hard for everyone, be them adults or children alike; Saruyama Senju was no exception. She had seen people come and go so ma...
68.3K 1.4K 23
Kamina Akiruta, a girl who suddenly appeared in the Leaf Village. No one knew anything about her nor did they know anything about her powers. She was...
105K 4.4K 40
[COMPLETED] *book one in the Uzumaki series* Tomomi Uzumaki only has one close friend. And he's an Uchiha. She tried to keep him a secret from her...
146K 2.3K 30
For years, Naruto had nothing. No love, no family, no strength, and no happiness. Only when he leaves Konoha does he get everything he's wanted. And...