Pan Never Fails

laurennaikenn द्वारा

Tori thinks her life is way too boring until she says two words "I believe" Shortly after she lands on an isl... अधिक

Would you like to keep your eyes?
Battle Scars
Pirates
Thomas
The Night Sky
Leader Or Lost Boy?
Jolly Roger
Hook
Stay...
Just one sip
Shooting, Potions, Daggers OH MY!
Pan Is Back!
Trapped
Trapped PART 2
Our Life Story
Killer Rain
No More Secrets
The "Surprise"
Looking For...It
AUTHORS NOTE!!!
Running Off
The Walk
The Man
James
Needing Answers!
James story
Hate Or Love?
My Way
James And Frank
Locked Away
Just A Friend
Dinner
Change
Just A Dream
Mermaid Lagoon
Party
Plan's
1:40 am
2:00 am
Missing
Lost One
AUTHORS NOTE
A Way Off
Shadow
Lost Boys To The Rescue
Henry, mystery boy
Going To Skull Rock
Dust
The New Lost Boy
CHAPTER 50
Dream Shade
Gone
Saving Henry
~AUTHORS NOTE~
Ignoring Me
Thomas Goes Crazy
With Me?
Just Another Fight
Spells
Magic
Forgetting
Pan Never Fails
AUTHORS NOTE!!

Tori

2.8K 45 3
laurennaikenn द्वारा

Author note: I created this story back in 2014 and have been updating it since, editing it whenever I can so if there's misspelling or grammar issues don't come at me.

Boston is where this begins. Boston is where I live and will always live, the same thing everyday nothing drastically changing.
My name is Tori, I'm 18. I have an older sister named Ally and she's smart, me on the other hand not so much.

I come home from school one day, Ally's sitting in the living room legs crossed eyes closed.
Hey!" I say taking my shoes off.
She doesn't answer.
"hey" I say again louder.
She throws her hand up then back down to meditation pose. I stare for half a second then walk up the wooden stairs to my room.

We have a big house In Boston but I don't like it, it's way too boring here.

I walk up stairs and open my large windows sitting on the window seat. I think about the other kids at school talking about a story and how if you say "I believe" a shadow will come and take you to a land with no rules and you will be happy. This all sounded strange yet fascinating. Almost sounded like Neverland like in the stories. I'm supposed to go to college in the fall and not looking forward to meeting new people being in a new area.

I knew it wasn't going to work but I did it anyways for amusment. I looked up at the sky and said,

"I believe"

Nothing happened.
Lame.

I sat there for a while and then I heard something, I looked up and saw a shadow heading my way, I got closer to look out the window trying to focus my vision.
The shadow flys right up to my window, grabs my arm and decides to fly off with full grip on my forearm. I must have blacked out considering we had flown away over the Boston city lights glaring up into the clouds.
This couldn't be real I must have fallen and hit my head or maybe I was drugged on my way home but either way flying into the sky being held by a floating shadow is not how I wanted to spend my Thursday evening

The shadow drops me on a soft white sand beach then flys up and away into the woods. I look up to see a group full of boys pointing knifes and their eyes at me.

"What's your name, girl!" One rough looking blondie says.

"Tori...where am I?"

" Why you're  in Neverland!" a short boy cries out way too excited to be here.

NeverLand like the story?

"Don't talk to her until Pan gets here" says the blonde again

Pan like the Peter Pan?

Then a taller fellow comes out of the woods scuffling towards me with pride.

"I heard my name?" he says with a crisp British accent.

I stand up and all the boys put their knives down. Half of them move their gaze to the sand not making eye contact with the strange British man.

"That's me...Peter...Peter Pan" he grins.

I'm shocked for a while but then I finally speak "the Peter Pan?" I ask

"There's only one Peter Pan so ya I'm THE Peter Pan". 
  That grin is so unusually flattering.
Is that weird to think?

"So what do we do with the girl?" the blonde boy questions.

"Ill take her Felix" Peter says

Felix nods and him and the other boys run Back into the woods.

I must be dreaming.

"Come on" he says, helping me up the sand bend. I slowly follow after him into the woods remembering the stories I was told in childhood. Disney characters and cartoons that aren't real... that's what I am following into the woods.
Can't be that bad right?

I'm right behind him walking he keeps looking back at me smiling we jump over branches and rocks and what ever is in our way.
Bouncing along. Every step feeling like a trip.

The breeze is blowing in my face smelling like fresh grass, I can hear birds chirping, water falls, the sound of my heavy breathing. I look up and see the sun shining into the trees.
I'm super out of shape.

We finally stop at a huge water fall, the water streams out into a big pond. Peter Pan looks at me. I begin to catch my breath as we pause there.

'What?" I say

"Look at the fall" we both take a long look.

Finally he walks over to the side of it, I follow him, he moves his hand up and around forming a big shiny hole morphed into the middle. We walked into it and the water fall goes back to a normal stream.

Magic.

"This is where I live" Peter says.

I walk around looking at every thing. I walk over to a window I look out of it to see a bunch of boys sword fighting.

"How did you get it to look like we're on a hill looking down at them?" I ask

"Magic... that's how I keep an eye on them, but don't tell them I live here" he smiles.

"They don't know you live here?" I ask walking over to him.

"No they think I live in a cabin down by the beach, you're the first one I've ever told."

I look at him for a while questioning why he would tell me a secret so soon into meeting him.
I walk over to his dresser and look at all of his stuff.
It's not much.
He takes out an empty photo frame and moves his hand past it. A picture starts to appear behind the glass , once it's done I look at it.

"It's me" I stutter

I pick up a little glass girl as Tall as my finger, it looks like me.

"Who's this?" I ask

"Um..That's...also...you" he stutters looking away.

"Me?" I question looking at it.

"Every time Someone comes into Never Land that turns Into them, and every time someone leaves this turns into them" he walks over to a girl the same size as the other glass doll he picks it up and gives it to me.

It's a girl with a blue dress, blonde curly hair with a blue bow in it.

"What's her name?" I ask

"Oh that's just...Wendy" he avoids eye contact in an awkward way.

"I know Wendy, well not know her but she's also in the book Peter Pan" I say

"books about me?" Peter stutters

"Yea once I go home remind me to show them to you".

He looks at me strange " home?"

"Yea once I go home"

"You can't go Neverland doesn't allow it. Girls are not aloud here so you must be here for a reason. You can't go home Tori!" Slamming the glass into the floor but quickly using magic to fix his broken doll. He picks it up and sets it down next to my figure.

"Calm down Peter, I'm not going home yet, this is too much fun to leave now" I grab his hand and pull him down on the bed we both sit there and he catches his breath.
Completely ignoring the part about not being able to leave.

"I don't want you to leave Tori, you must be important"

I get an awkward feeling in my stomach and stand up. I walk out side.
" But why can I never leave? " I ask wondering what his interest is of me.

"Well it is called Never Land" he laughs

I step back wanting to get out of this conversation and just cry myself to sleep, "it's late can I go to bed?" Peter nods and we both walk back into the cave and stand there.

"Where do I sleep?" I ask

"You can sleep there tonight" he says pointing at the bed. I don't hesitate and get into the fluffy bed.

"Night, ill be back in the morning" Peter flys out the window, I get out of bed and look out the window pan walks up to the boys whispers something to them and they all run away...

I opened my eyes and the sun glares right into them I sit up realizing this really wasn't a dream. I get out of bed and look out the window none of the lost boys are there. I walk out of the cave and look around, no one here. I take a deep breath and sprint as fast as I can into the woods, I climb a small yet steep cliff, and then run again I'm to far from the camp site to see it any more.

I sit down on a bolder and take a deep breath. I get back up and turn around to run again once I turn pan is right there.

He raises one eyebrow.

"Um. hi" I smile.

"You tried to leave?".

"I'm sorry I just would like to go home now."

"This is your home now, face it you will never leave Never Land"

I better just take some time and learn to like it here and i never know this might be fun and maybe if i play along with his never leaving act i can find a way home.

"Okay" I say

Peter grins and he held his hand out, I grab it and he starts to fly off the ground taking me with him.

We land back in the camp and all the lost boys are there.

"Tried to escape?" Felix says playing with a knife.

"Felix!" pan yells, "can I have a word" they both get up and walk around behind a tree.

One of the boys must have seen me staring at them talking,

"He only yells because he cares..." Says a little boy about 12 or 13 with brown hair and brown eyes.

I smile at him " what's your name?"

"I'm Henry" he says with a fake smile.

"Hello Henry, nice to meet you" i say shaking his hand.

In the distance I hear a clunking against a tree. All of the lost boys get up and run in the same direction toward the beach.

"Be right back" says Henry as he runs with them. I stand up and look over to wear pan was but he and Felix were gone.

"Peter?!" I yell walking around in the woods. but he's no where, I walk down to the beach where all the boys including Peter are standing in a circle talking.

I run down to them and squeeze between two boys, They don't even notice me their. Peter goes on talking.

"We all have to be on our look out, no mistakes this year. We can't have what happens last year, we have to be on our best- " he cuts off, I notice his eyes on mine."we will finish this later", all the lost boys scatter into the woods and Peter and I Stand on the beach.

This can't be good.

"What are you doing here" he yells pacing around me.

"I just took a walk and I saw you down here so I walked down here". I smile, he just looks at me with no expression.

"You could have heard something you weren't supposed to hear"

"I'm sorry ill stay in the dull little cave forever" I start to slowly walk away. "never getting any fresh air... never eating slowly starving and dying of being bored..."

"Wait" pan says, I quickly turn around. "Follow me".

We walk threw the woods to a cabin in the tree.

"Woah it's a tree house!" I say sarcastically crossing my arms, he gives me a look with his eyebrows and we walk threw the door. The floor is a glossy hard wood and there's big window and a huge bed. there's a flat screen tv a stero and swirling stairs leading down.

"What's down there?" I say looking down

"Kitchen, game room" he says

"Wow"

"So you stay here and ill be back tonight" he walks out the door and I run down stairs and eat. Feels like I haven't eaten in days all though i just got here yesterday.

I wake up laying on my bed. I had a knife and a plate laying on the bed from the food last night. I walk over to the door and right before I open it I hear Peter and Felix talking. Wow peters accent is so nice. I get snapped out of my day dreaming by Peter opening the door, I quickly jump onto the bed and pretend to sleep.

"Gosh, she's gorgeous" says Felix,

"Stop it Felix!!" says Peter giving him a look to stop.

I smile a little at Felix's comment, nobody's ever called me gorgeous before.

"To bad we have to kill her" Felix's words stab me in the gut.

Kill
Kill
Kill
Kill
Kill
Kill
The word just kept replaying in my head.

KILL....

"Kill her?!" Asks pan

"Why yes, you must!"

"Felix. last time I checked, I didn't TAKE orders, I give them! I own this island, and in a way... I own you!!" His words are cold.

"Yes pan..sorry sir" Felix says leaving, the door shuts and I feel Peter siting on the bed, he moves some of my hair out I my face. How dare he touches me after talking about killing me.

Good thing I had that knife.

I quickly bring it to his neck.

"Plan? kill?!" I yell breathing heavy, he just sits there grinning.

Then he laughs a little.

"I new it was a trick, a game or something" I yell

He quickly poofs the knife away, "Tori, I would never kill or hurt you, Felix wanted to but I set him straight."

I calm down a little

"Plus I no you're in LOVE with the island, and how could I kill someone who loves this place? It is basically like loving me" he says putting his hand to his heart.

"AS IF! you're a crazy person!" I yell pushing him over. I look into his green eyes and think, Do I find him appealing? no I don't he's crazy.

"come on!" I say moving towards the door. He gets up and we walk to the camp site.

PETER'S POV:

We walk down to the camp site and I notice a lost boy named Patrick looking at Tori across the camp and then laughing with some of the guys in a disrespectful or so inappropriate way. Oh this should be fun, LET'S PLAY...

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

21K 66 106
After Pan takes Henry from Storybrooke, Y/N Jones joins her dad and fellow heroes on a quest to get him back. But what happens when along the way, Y...
190K 2.4K 42
"Sometimes the people we should fear the most are the people closet to us" - Peter Pan
144K 2.2K 28
Ever felt tired of sweet, innocent little Y/N in Peter Pan imagines? Want something else? A dark minded Y/N? Stubborn, strong willed and fierce Y/N...
403K 8.1K 66
((this book is most likely RUBBISH because I started it when I was younger and worse at writing!! Also I am renovating some chapters so it might not...