My Way

PAN'S POV:

I attack him but instead of hitting James I hit a branch that's in my way.

I see that Tori is holding a tree branch she must have grabbed quickly.

I yell and throw the branch across the grass.

"Tori get out of my way!" I yell

"No! Peter Pan you get out of MY way!!" She yells protecting her brother.

This was a side of Tori I've never seen. A totally different side... Tori has fire, I like fire.

"Tori suddenly picks up a tree branch laying on the ground and points it at me.

"Really?" I laugh

She doesn't move.

"Fine, have it your way.  We can fight... but not with that" I say moving my hand towards the branch. Green smoke surrounds the branch and once it clears it's a shiny girly sword.

"If I defeat you we get to leave, okay?" She asks.

I laugh "okay, but If I win I get to take someone to a special place" I look at James "And well you know what happens after that" I say thinking about how to kill James.

"Okay" she says in a cocky manor.

This should be fun.

TORI'S POV:

"Okay" I say to the agreement

He begins to walk around and suddenly attacks me but I quickly use my sword to block it.

He grins at my block.

I quickly step on his foot and hit his back with the end of my sword.

The next move he does so fast it's hard to keep up. He did something weird with his sword and finally whacked mine away from me. He pointed the sword directly at my throat.

Shoot I lost.

I put my hands up. 

He poofs his sword away.

"Now then..." he glares at James "The boy please"

He begins to walk over to James.

"Wait!" I yell

"What?" He asks

"Take me"

"Sorry love, that wasn't the deal" He raises an eyebrow

"You said this, 'if I win I get to take someone so take me"

He laughs a little "whoops I guess I did say that... Well looks like i'll chat to you later James. I smile and poof us away.