Just Another Fight

HENRY'S POV:

Hook, Mary Margret and I are waiting at the Jolly Roger while Emma, Regina, and David are going to rescue Tori.

I hope Tori is okay.

PAN'S POV:

I tell Luke and Thomas to leave so it's just Tori and I.

"You're turning dark" Shes says

"Oh darling... I've been dark" I grin

She gives me a look.

"I need to talk to James"

"James doesn't wanna talk to you, He barely knows you now" I say

She looks scared.

I take a step near her and she backs up.

"Tori. How many times do I have to tell you, I won't hurt you" I reach out to her.

She's about to say something but then I hear yelling and I look out the window to see a fight starting. I glance at Tori who's still looking at me.
"Please Tori just stay here. I'll be right back and then we can talk about everything"

I run outside and over to the boys.

"What's going on!" I yell I then feel something hard hit me over the head and I fall to the ground and black out.

TORI'S POV-

I run out behind Peter and notice a huge fight. I look around and then I notice a blonde knock Peter over the  head and him falling to the ground.

"Henry sent me for you" She says, "I'm Emma"

"Tori" I say

"Awesome, lets go" She says as me her and two others run away. I didn't even think twice about leaving with Emma. Getting away from Pan and the boys was my only wish at the time.