Going To Skull Rock

TORI'S POV:

I open my cloudy eyes and look around. I see the beautiful green eyes of Peter looking back at me. I awake in his cabin laying down against his soft sheets which I haven't felt in what feels like forever. His eyes looking down at me as he sits over my body.

"What happened?" I ask rubbing my head siting up.

"You fell asleep next to the fire after I left" He says

"Where's Felix?"

"I um...disposed... Of him"

"Peter!" I shout

"What?" He asks

"Why!"

"Are you kidding me!?" He says, "Tori you are wayyyy too nice" He smiles

I then think about Felix just wanting his friend back...that's why he did everything he's done.

"Peter can you tell me the truth?" I ask

"Of course"

"Why is Henry really here?"

He takes a breath.

"Henry's the truest believer and I need him to help me save magic. So I'm going to take him to skull rock in a couple says to-"

I cut him off.

"Skull rock? That's where it took James and father!" I say jumping out if bed and slipping on my shoes.
How could I so easily forgotten my family? This island has a weird way if messing with your brain.

"Wait, Tori! What do you mean??"

"The shadow thing!!" I say

"What about it?"

"It took James and father to that skull rock of yours." I then leave the cabin. Peter follows behind, like usual.

"Now where was it" I whisper looking around.

"Wait Tori" He says grabbing my shoulder.

I spin around.

"What?"

"Are you sure you wanna go up against a shadow?" He asks

"Positive"

He looks at me. Looking back at these moments I regret the idiotic things I thought he was telling the truth about. I believed so many lies from Pan thinking he would help me with stopping his own shadow.

"Peter if you really love me, you will help me" I smile

"Okay" He says smiling back moving his fingers along my arm.

"Okay you know this island better then anyone. Where is skull rock?"

"Right this way princess" He says smiling which makes me laugh at how he called me princess. We walked through the woods to soon be reunited with James and my father. In hope that this madness would soon come to end and my family could be set free.

PAN'S POV:

Tori walks out of the cabin and I quickly follow behind.

She whispers something to her self and I walk over to her and grab her shoulder and spin her around.

"Wait Tori"

"What?" She asks

"Are you sure you wanna go up against a shadow?" I ask pretending I have no connection to it.

"Positive" She says with strength in her eyes.

"Peter if you really love me, you will help me" She smiles; God her smile is perfect!

"Okay"

"Okay you know this island better then anyone. Where is skull rock?"

"Right this way princess" I say leading her in the opposite direction of skull rock...