Stay...

TORI'S POV:

I open my eyes and notice I'm in a bed and not on the beach. Pan then walks in.

"Morning" he says

"Morning" I rub my eyes.

I get out of bed and Peter looks at me, "I need to tell, I mean ask you something" he says letting me out of the morning hug.

"Okay?"

"Do you have feelings for Thomas?"

This is a shock.

"Thomas?" I laugh "Of course not, why would you think that? This is Neverland not high school"

"Yesterday you two were laughing and stuff, and what's high school?"

"Yes Peter we were...that's because we were having a conversation, that's what people our age do." I say

"Well it looked like more then that according to felix" he says

"Well it wasn't" I cross my arms.

He grabs my arm and gives me a tight side hug, "whatever Tori" He grins and we walk outside.

Silence falls upon our walk to camp.

He notices something then stands in front of me "Oh let's go this way" he says trying to move me.

"Why?" I ask

"Lets go" he says grabbing my wrist

"Peter what's wrong" I then look around him and notice a man tied up.

"What's that?" I ask tugging away from him

"Come on, lets go" He says

"Who is that Peter?"

I walk over to where the boys are huddling around the man and that's when I notice its a pirate. I push past the boys and look at him.

"Are you alright?" I ask

He nods "better then ever" he says with a bloody forehead.

I attempt to untie him but the lost boys grab me and push me away. I try to pull away but they won't let me.

"HEY!!!! HEY!!!!" Yells Peter running over to me and the lost boys.

He grabs the boys holding into me, "Unhand her!" He yells at the boys. The boys let go of me instantly and took a step back.

"Tori" he says grabbing my arm harder than the other boys did.

"Let go of me!" I say to him.

"Tori, What's wrong?" He asks

"I can't believe you, hurting that guy"

"Oh, Tori I've done worst than hurt" he laughs and some lost boys snicker as well.

I give him a look "I'm getting outta here" I say walking away from him but he grabs my arm and I turn to him. "i'm going home, back to Boston"

"You're not going anywhere" He says I try to free his grip but he's way stronger.

"Stay here with me...We can stay young forever! I promise I'll be your family"

"Never" i say fighting his grip.

"There's no way off this island. Well without my help anyway" He grins

"Ill find a way" I say "ill always find a way to get away from you, you're a mad man." I look into his evil eyes. "Peter Pan you're a villain and that's never going to change".