Needing Answers!

TORI'S POV:

"Stop!" I scream

Once Peter moves the bow away from James I sprint over to him and jump into his arms and hug him.

"James!" I say with tears running down my face.

He looks the same, that's probably because you never grow old in Neverland.

I help him stand up still holding onto him. I turn to Peter.

"What were you doing!" I scream

Peter's mouth just hangs slightly open...speech less.

"Come on James, we're going" I say staggering with James away from the boys.
The boys look to Pan for direction on what to do next. He stands silent in utter shock.

Once we get further away from Peter and the boys i look at James and I notice he is limping and he has cuts all over his face.

"What happened?" I ask stoping and helping him sit down on a big rock.

He takes a breath and his eyes get huge at the sight of me, as if he didn't even know I was helping him get away.

"Tori, you gotta get out of here! It's not safe!" He blurts out.

"James... is dad here?" I ask totally ignoring him.

"Tori! Leave!" He yells pushing me away.

"No!" I yell back at him, "I'm not going any where until I get some answers! And when I do go you're coming with me!"

James looks at me like he's never seen me before and nods his head.

"Why where you in a cage!? And why was Peter about to kill you? You've been gone for so long, we all thought you two were dead"

He takes a deep breath then looks at me "Let me start from the beginning..."