Jolly Roger

FELIX'S POV:

We end up eating dinner without Pan. The boys go on and on about Tori.

We look over to a sound in the woods to see Pan carrying Tori in his arms. She being asleep is probably the reason.

"Hello pan" I smirk.

"Shhh" he says to me then walks into his cabin.

"Oooooooo", Cody laughs

"Shut it!" I say

Pan walks out a couple minutes later and walks over to us.

"How's my lost boys?" He asks

Silence.

He raises an eyebrow.

"Let me guess, you boys want the adventure back in me?"

The boys look up.

"Well then grab your weapons and follow me" Pan scurrying along towards the forest with the lost boys directly behind.

PETER'S POV:

We walk into the woods and to the beach to see the "famous" Jolly Roger. You can hear the stupid pirates laughing and joking.

"Lets get em" I say

"Wait, Pan" says Felix grabbing my shoulder "Do we have a plan? Who should we kill?"

"No plan just kill them, well most of them. Leave the captain to me." he smiles

We all sneak over to the boat and climb up the sides.

The men are all drunk so this will be easy.

I do some hand motions at the boys and they know what I'm talking about and on three we all jump into the boat at the same time.

"Lost boys!" A pirate yells

"Pirates!!!!" I yell back in a sarcastic way

Then at once they all start sword fighting and pirates are flying off the boat and it's total craziness.

I then easily poof myself into the captains room to find the drunken pirate with rum on his breath, this gothic looking drunk goes by the name of Captain Hook.