Lost Boys To The Rescue

TORI'S POV:

We fly through the air so close to the trees you'd think we would hit one. I was so out of it but I keep pushing my eyes to stay open.

The shadow flys to a big skull shaped cave and drops dad and James in it and then flys off with me.

"Dad!" I yell "James!!"

The shadow brings me to the camp site and drops me right in the middle of the boys. I jump right up regaining total consciousness and look around. All the boys are sitting down staring at me. Most look nervous.

"Hi Tori!" Says a short boy with brown hair named Henry.

(Peter says I'm not aloud to talk to him because he's his 'prisoner' yet he's only a kid, probably 12 or 13)

"Where's Peter?!" I ask

"He went hunting with Thomas" Says Philup

"Where's Felix??"

"Right here. Why?" He says walking up behind me.

I step back.

"Get away from me!" I say walking backwards

"What's wrong Tori?" He says like nothing happened.

"Go away Felix!" I'm about to cry from being so scared.

Then the boys all stand up and walk over to us.

"What's wrong Tori?" Asks Henry

"Get him away from me!"

Luke steps in front of me.

"Move" Says Felix with hate in his voice and a smirk on his face.

"No!" Says Philup stepping forward

"Really Philup? You know I can easily take you" Says smiling Felix.

The tension builds and builds in the space between me and Felix with a few boys blocking my site from him and right before a fight starts Peter comes out of the woods with Thomas following behind.

"Hey! Hey!!" He says stepping in front of Felix and Philup. Thomas comes and stands with me.

"Felix! You're done!" He says

"Done? Pan?"

"You tried to kill Tori didn't you!?"

Felix laughs, "So what if I did. She's changed you! You're all cuddly now and you don't even talk to me anymore. All you do is talk to the stupid girl!" He yells pointing at me.

He then pushes Peter out of the way and basically jumps at me. And me being the helpless person I am I did nothing. Lucky for me Thomas stood in front of me and knocked him in the face.

Peter then grabbed his stumbles over body, "Be right back love" He said to me then flashing away.

"Thanks" I say to the boys standing around me. I then hug Thomas out of missing him but he doesn't hug back.

"Don't mention it" He said then putting his hand on Henry's shoulder and moving him back over to a tree log and sits him down.

"What was that?" I say to Luke passing me.

"I don't know usually Thomas is nicer and doesn't boss Henry around" He says

I wonder why Henry is really here and why is he stressing all the lost boys out so much..