Killer Rain

TORI'S POV:

We walk in silence for a while until a loud crack breaks the silence.

The sound of thunder.

"We should probably go back" Says Peter

"But we haven't caught anything" Says Felix

"Well maybe the others have!" Peter scoffs

I begin to feel rain drops on my forehead. They trickle down burning my nose.

"Peter!" I say, he looks right at me as I stick my hand out. He looks up to the sky.

"Back to the camp!" He yells turning to run

"Why are we running?" I yell

"This rain is not like normal rain!" Shouts Thomas

We keep running and we end up out of the woods and on the beach. I notice something in the water and stop to things that look like girls swimming in the water. My eyes squint as I try to see exactly what's in front of me. The rain picks up blurring my vision.
One of the girls is looking right at me and her eyes turn purple and I can't help but begin to walk near her.

I then feel an arm grab me. I don't look though, I'm so distracted by the mystical creature. Then the person moves my head so I'm not looking at the creature.

It's Peter.

"TORI! We need to go NOW!" He yells grabbing my arm and running with me. We run to the camp site. And then to Peters cabin. The rest of the Lost boys are also in there sitting and some are standing.

"So every time it rains every one huddles in here?" I ask

"It only rains about once every three months" Cody states

"So Peter what happened here?" Edward smiles pointing to the messed up bed.

"Shut up! Its called Tori was sleeping! You know I don't sleep!"

The lost boys laugh. Immature boys.

"Those were mermaids" says Peter looking at me wiping the water droplets off my face.

"That was like my third guess" I say smiling

He smiles back "The mermaids and demons try to attack the lost boys when it rains. Not me though because I'm more powerful then them"

He's so cocky.

"Demons?" I ask

"Yep...Dead little things" he says "I hate them they try to suck the life out of you"

Neverland is nothing like i'd imagine, full of tricks.