The Night Sky

We walk into the dark woods and I stand close to him feeling scared not knowing what crawls in these woods at night.

"Are you scared?" he asks me almost like he read my mind.

"What? scared? Please." I say. Then I hear a twig snap in the woods. "What was that?" I ask getting closer to Peter for 'protection'.

"Lets see it was probably a man eating, killer bunny with giant teeth" he laughs.

We walk and walk until we end up on the beach. I fall to the ground and lay there looking up.

Peter sits next to me and then lays down.

"It's so pretty" I say

Peter looks at me "it is" then I look at him. You can tell he was in a flirtatious joke mood.

"I meant the stars" I say

"Oh ya those too" he fake laughs looking up

I don't keep track of the time and I suppose I was tired because my eyes shut and I drifted off to a sleep.

PETER'S POV:

I start to think about me and Tori and how she's super sweet but i don't like her. I feel like i need her though. i just keep on thinking about how love is weak.

"Tori please don't ever leave" I blurt out "I like your company more then i want to admit and don't ever want you to leave" I look over at her to notice...she's asleep.

I gently pick her up and bring her back to my cabin and lay her on my bed. I lean against the wall just looking at her facial features and then leave the cabin to take care of "business". I walk off to finish off the bloody pirates from earlier. they have no right to interfere with my crew on my island. They have been giving passage to be here under my command. I walk into camp and offer my boys a game to find the captain.