Ignoring Me

TORI'S POV:

We walk back to the camp in silence. When we get there it's just as silent. Walking over to the camp and all the boys asleep. Only their slight snores interrupting the silence.

"What the?" Peter says "Boys! Boys get up!" He yells

One by one they begin to wake up.

"What happened?" Asks Kevin

"I was going to ask you the same question!" Peter states walking over to Thomas.

"Where's Henry!!" He says

"Ask him" Thomas points at James.
Except that can't be James because he has Lost Boy Clothes on and he wouldn't be here!

"Well where is he?" Asks Peter

James looks at him.
"I don't know... We were just hanging out and then I guess we fell asleep."

"James?" I ask

He looks at me.

"What?"

"What are you doing here? I thought the shadow took you away! And, and-" He looks back to Peter completely ignoring my voice.

"Pan, I will take some boys out now and search for him" James says standing up.

"What happened to him??" I ask Peter.

Peter then ALSO ignores me.

"Thomas! Luke!" He yells
Immediately Luke and Thomas run over to Peter.

"Yes Pan?" Asks Luke

"Take Tori to my cabin while I'm out... Protect her!"

They grab me and pull me away. "Peter Pan!" I yell watching him talk to the boys giving them directions or something. These boys act as though i'm not even speaking.

"Thomas! Let go of me!!" I say.

Thomas with one hand around my arm drags me away not even looking at me. Luke just walking next to us like he's any help at all. I keep shifting my body to turn around but Thomas's grip tightens shoving me up the hill. Luke has a confusing look placed on his face like he hardly knows what is going on.