Pirates

PETERS POV:

"Follow me" I say leading Tori into the woods towards a waterfall morphing into a stream.

Just by the way Tori's eyes glistened I knew she thought it was beautiful and I knew she loved it.

That's another thing I admire about her, she was always so high spirited and just loved life.

"Oh Peter, it's lovely" she says "I'm so happy I could kiss you!" I look at her and what she said. " I didn't mean that literally" she laughs.

"Lets go swimming" I say cutting off her laughter

"Oh I don't have a suit" she says

"That's okay" I say not thinking just pushing her in.

Once I know she's okay we start to laugh.

"come on! Get in!" She yells from below me in the water.

I pull off my shirt and jump in. We mess around for a while then get out she pulls off her wet shirt and only has her wet tank top and her shorts. I give her my shirt and when she puts it on we're so close that I just lean in and hug her not seconds after letting go quick trying not to get attached because love is weakness.

"How come I don't get dry clothes?" Tori giggles

"Cause you don't need them" I say sternly

She looks at me with a sigh expression then stops in place looking in the woods.

"Did you hear that?" she asks looking around.

"It's probably a bird"

She looks closer.

"Lets just leave" I say grabbing her arm.

Then out of no where a pirate jumps out of the bushes.

great.

TORI'S POV:

We get out of the water and Peter gives me his shirt showing kindness actually for the first time.
"How come I don't get dry clothes?" I giggle

"Cause you don't need them"

Harsh Pan.

I then hear a twig snap in the woods and I look in the direction. "did you hear that?"

"It's probably a bird" Peter answers

I take a step closer.

Peter grabs my are, "lets just leave"

Then a man jumps out of the bushes with a patch over his eye l, a scruffy dusted beard, two different socks patched up to his knees.

Peter steps in front of me but holds me close to his back one arm up shielding me from the side.
Not that I needed his protection anyways.

Pan quickly pulls out a knife and throws to at him fast. The pirate falls to the ground.

"I hate pirates" he says taking my hand and pulling me back to the camp site quickly.