James story

TORI'S POV:

"The night that dad left he didn't wanna leave but he was looking for... Neverland"

"Neverland?! How did he know about it?" I ask

"He had this journal all about Neverland and the lost boys... and Peter Pan. Anyways, that night A shadow came down and took us away. Im guessing it was Pan's shadow. Pan locked up dad and took me back to his camp site. I guess I was the new lost boy. I told Pan I didn't want this life, I wanted my dad back and to leave but of course he wouldn't let me. So that night I snuck away and got dad. Right before we left someone grabbed us and locked us away."

"Who was the person!?" I ask

"I don't remember, I guess if I saw them again I would know"

"Was it Peter!?"

"No but I know Pan ordered the person to do it" He says

"What about a blonde boy with scars on his face?" I ask talking about Felix

"Are you talking about Felix?" He asks

I nod.

"No it wasn't him. Felix actually was my friend and he always tried to help me... Pan said I was, special. He needed me for something that's why I'm not dead right now"

"James... I'm so sorry" I say putting my hand over his.

"But now I'm out and Pan is going to pay" He says making a tight fist.

"James, NO!" I quickly say

He looks at me, "No? What do you mean no? Pan kept me in a cage for years and now you want me to do nothing?" He stands up which makes me stand up.

"He's more powerful than you! Than anyone!!"

He gives me a look, "Wait a second..."

"What?" I ask

"Are you protecting him?? Are you... in love with him or something!?" Once he says this my mind goes blank. Was I in love with the evil that consumes Peter Pan?
Love is strange because i've never been in love but I know how he makes me feel when he's near me. He always wants to protect me and makes me feel warm inside. Pan is an evil man and sometimes I can't tell if I enjoy his company or if i'm under a love spell
My answer can't be good.

"Yes she is" A familiar voice says. I look to the right to see Peter.

This can't be good either...