More Than A Stepbrother → Old...

By Jasarella

Book one of the Eleanor and Nathan series. (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. I WROTE THIS YEARS AGO AND ITS REALLY REAL... More

More Than A Stepbrother - Nathan Sykes Fanfic (Dirty)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Epilogue
SEQUEL POSTED!!!!!!
IMPORTANT READ!
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Quick Announcement!
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
important please read..
1 MILLION READS!!!!!!
MESSAGE
QUICK SHOUTOUT

Chapter Forty

14.5K 309 26
By Jasarella

ELEANOR'S POV-------------------------

I yawned opening my eyes and taking in the light. I sat up and stretched my arms letting out another huge yawn.

I reached for my bedside table and grabbed my phone, turning it on. I noticed a recent new message from the one person i wanted to hear from.

From: Nathan

To: Eleanor

Morning beautiful. Hope you and the little one had a good sleep. Thinking of you

I bit my lip with a giggle before writing a message back.

From: Eleanor

To: Nathan

Morning, we're both okay thanks, hope you are too. Tell everyone i'm missing them and remember we love you so much

I reread the message before sending it. I pushed the duvet covers off me and made my way to the bathroom.

I plastered a coat of Colgate minty toothpaste on my brush before scrubbing my teeth. I put my toothbrush in the pot and rubbed face wash on my face.

I splashed it off with water before running myself a nice warm shower and jumping in. Once i was satisfied i was done, i wrapped a fluffy towel around my body and walked back into my bedroom.

I sat at my dressing table and blow dried my hair before walking to my wardrobe and picking out a sleeveless white lace peplum shirt, some denim jeans and some beige boots.

I brushed my hair and tied half up like usual. I clipped my side fringe to the side with a few bobby pins. I applied some pencil liner, liquid eyeliner and mascara to my eyes and a chapstick with a tint of pink.

I jogged downstairs and hear my IPad ringing. I walked over to it, 

Nathan wants to facetime you.

Accept

Decline

I clicked accept and not only his image came up, but Dad's, Karen's, Jess', the boys', Kelsey's and Nareesha's. They were all together.

"Hi!" they all chorused. "Hey guys, how you all doing?" i giggled positioning the IPad so i didn't have to hold it.

"Good"

"Brilliant"

"Fine" they all answered.

"How are you?" asked Karen. "I'm brilliant yeah" i shrugged going to the fridge and taking out a pot of strawberry and raspberry yogurt. I then poured some almond nuts into a bowl and sat in front of the IPad.

"Your not taking on too much are you? Because you can't stress out now your pregnant" my Dad fussed. "Dad chill. I'm not, i'm absolutely fine" i chuckled eating a spoonful of my yogurt.

I looked up when i saw the front door open. Thankfully it was only Mike. "Morning precious" he smiled walking around to the side of the counter i was sat at, placing bags he was carrying down.

"Hey Mike" everyone greeted him. "Oh gosh didn't know you were there, Hi guys" he waved taking a seat beside me.

"I know you may not want to talk about this" Dad started, "But it's your mum's funeral next week".

Everybody went silent.

I cleared my throat looking down and placing an almond into my mouth. I look back up at everyone with sad looks on their faces.

"I guess i should go" i finally answered. "You don't have to if your not comfortab-" i cut my dad off "She was my mum, Dad. Plus i want to go" i shrugged. "Well as long as your sure. I will email you all the details" he finished.

I nodded with a smile. After awhile more of talking we ended the Face time chat. Suddenly the doorbell rang. I stood up and walked over, opening it i gasped at the face i saw;

Kourtney Kardashian.

"Hi, I'm Kourtney i live just down the road from here" she held a vase of flowers and a box of chocolates. "Y-Your, Kourtney Kardashian. O-Oh my god!" i held in my squeals.

"Yes" she chuckled and held out her hand which i shook. "Come in" i smiled standing a side and she came in. I closed the door and we sat on the stools in the kitchen.

"So you live down the road?" i asked. "Yes, me, my boyfriend Scott and my son Mason" she answered. "Yeah, I kind of watch your TV show" i admitted. "Really? That's amazing" she giggled highfiving me.

"Anyway i've heard your song Run" she spoke. "Oh yes" i smiled. "Its fantastic, and the relationship you and Nathan share is super adorable!" she added. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"How's married life?" she questioned. "Yeah its good i guess" i shrugged munching on an almond. "We haven't told anyone yet, but i'm actually pregnant" i whisper.

Kourtney clamped her hand over her mouth and when she removed it, she had a huge grin plastered on her face. "Congratulations!"

"Thanks" i laughed. "I think we're going to get on just fine" she high fived me again. "Anyway, I better get off, Mason's due his nap and he can get very cranky" she chuckled standing up.

"Alright well thanks so much for coming over" i smiled hugging her. "Your welcome" we walked to the door and she left.

I felt something buzz in my pocket, i take out my phone to see;

Incoming Call

Mike

I answered and put the phone to my ear. "Hello?"

"Hey hun its me, just calling to let you know you are performing to a few groups of your fans, not just Run but some covers if your okay with that?"

"Yeah totally, when shall i be ready?"

"I will pick you up in an hour"

"Alright see you soon, Bye!"

"Bye" he replied before he hung up.

***

One hour later...

I rush out to the car which Mike was in. He opened the door for me and i climbed inside. Once the driver had closed it, he started the engine and we began moving.

After a long 20 minute drive we finally arrived at the venue. I peered out the window to see and hear screaming fans and the clicks of paparazzi's cameras.

The door opened and i climbed out causing the screams to erupt louder. I waved at everyone going over and taking pictures with a few people.

Mike and I were escourted into the venue and into a cosy room full of chairs and a stage with a single chair and microphone on a stand there.

"This is cosy" i giggled walking on the stage and sitting down. I watched as people piled in and seated, several crying just at the sight of me which i found adorable. Once everybody was in, we could start.

"Hey everyone" i spoke. "I'd just like to start by saying thank you so much for being here today, and lets get started! first is Run" i get myself comfortable.

The soft piano music began to play and i tapped my foot getting myself into the rhythm before i began singing;

I'll sing it one last time for you
Then we really have to go
You've been the only thing that's right
In all I've done

And I can barely look at you
But every single time I do
I know we'll make it anywhere
Away from here

Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear

Louder louder
And we'll run for our lives
I can hardly speak I understand
Why you can't raise your voice to say

To think I might not see those eyes
Makes it so hard not to cry
And as we say our long goodbye
I nearly do

Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear

Louder louder
And we'll run for our lives
I can hardly speak I understand
Why you can't raise your voice to say

Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear

Louder louder
And we'll run for our lives
I can hardly speak I understand
Why you can't raise your voice to say

I opened my eyes to cheers and claps. "Thank you" i speak into the microphone. "Er, now lets see" i scan my eyes down the song list.

Run

A Thousand Years

The Way

Lady Marmalade

Grenade

ABC

Love The Way You Lie 

"Lets do a fun song, lets do ABC next" i answered placing the paper down and standing up, taking the microphone off the stand. Everyone cheered and the funky background music started.

You went to school to learn boy things you never ever knew before mhm like I before e except after c and why 2+2 makes 4.
Now now now I'm gonna teach you all about love boy sit yourself down and take a seat all you gotta do is repeat after me

ABC easy as 123 or simple as Do Re Me, ABC, 123 baby you me boy [x2]

Reading, writing, arithmetic are the brances of a learning tree but listen without the roots of love everyday, boy your education ain't complete.
Teacher gonna show you how to get an A (how to get an A) spell me and you and add the two listen to me baby that's all you gotta do 

ABC easy as 123 or simple as Do Re Mi, ABC, 123 baby you and me, boy 

It's easy, it's like counting up to 3 or sing a simple melody.
That's how easy love can be [x2] sing a simple melody 123 baby you and me 

C'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon, boy

Shake it, shake it baby [x3] 123 it baby, ABC it baby, Do Re Mi it baby that's how easy love can be

ABC easy as 123 or simple as Do Re Mi, ABC, 123 baby you and me boy 

I'm gonna teach you how to sing it out c'mon c'mon c'mon lemme show you what its all about

ABC easy as 123 or simple as Do Re Mi, ABC, 123 baby you and me boy [x2]

ABC, 123, ABC, 123 baby you and me

I chuckle as everyone screams and cheers. I thanked them and sat back on the stool. "Now for you lucky lot, i get to do my very first, exclusive full performance of my upcoming single The Way so i hope you enjoy it" i put the microphone back on the stand.

I love the way you make me feel
I love it, I love it
I love the way you make me feel
I love it, I love it

You give me that kind of something
Want it all the time, need it everyday
On a scale of one to ten I'm at a hundred
Never get enough, I can’t stay away

If you want it, I got it, I got it everyday
You can get whatever you need from me
Stay by your side, I’ll never leave you
And I ain’t going nowhere 'cause you’re a keeper

So don’t you worry, baby, you got me

I got a bad boy, I must admit it (hey)
You got my heart, don’t know how you did it (hey)
And I don’t care who sees it, babe
I don’t wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me (hey)

I love the way (I love the way you make me feel)
I love the way (I love it, I love it)
Baby, I love the way (I love the way you make me feel)
Ooh, I love the way (I love it, I love it)
The way you love me

Oh, it's so crazy you get my heart jumping
When you put your lips on mine
And, honey, it ain’t a question (q-question)
'Cause, boy, I know just what you like

So If you need it, I got it, I got it everyday
Be your lover, your friend, you’ll find it all in me
Stay by your side, I’ll never leave you
And I ain’t going nowhere 'cause you’re a keeper

So don’t you worry, baby, you got me

I got a bad boy, I must admit it (hey)
You got my heart, don’t know how you did it (hey)
And I don’t care who sees it, babe
I don’t wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me (hey)

I love the way (I love the way you make me feel)
I love the way (I love it, I love it)
Baby, I love the way (I love the way you make me feel)
Ooh, I love the way (I love it, I love it)
The way I love you

So don’t you worry, baby, you got me

I got a bad boy, I must admit it (hey)
You got my heart, don’t know how you did it (hey)
And I don’t care who sees it, babe
I don’t wanna hide the way I feel when you're next to me (hey)

I love the way (I love the way)
I love the way (I love the way you make me feel)
I love the way (I love it, I love it)
Baby, I love the way (I love the way)
Ooh, I love the way (I love it, I love it)

I love the way (I love the way you make me feel)
I love the way (I love it, I love it)
Baby, I love the way (I love the way you make me feel)
Ooh, I love the way (I love it)
The way I love you

The way I love you, you, you, yeah, the way

I love the way you make me feel
I love it, I love it
I love the way you make me feel
I love it
The way I love you.

The cheers erupted again and i smiled. I sung Lady Marmalade, Grenade and Love The Way You Lie. Leaving the final song, A Thousand Years

"Now, this is the final song and it is my favourite song by far. It means a lot to me and reminds me of a lot of amazing people in my life. So here's the last song of the afternoon, It's A Thousand Years!" everyone cheered.

The gentle music started, i closed my eyes taking it in. I began to sing;

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone,
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer
One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

I look across the room to see, Nathan?

I let out a small gasp but continued singing as it was coming to the end of the song.

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Whilst the final instrumental was playing, i hopped off my stool and ran down the gap in between the two sides of seats. Once i reached Nathan, he lifted me up and spun me around. Everybody awed and clapped with loud cheers.

He put me down but kept us in the same position, his head buried into my neck. I felt tears stream down my face, tears of happiness words couldn't describe how happy i was to see him.

I realized he was crying too. We pulled away and sniffled looking at each other but with wide smiles.

We walked to the front of the room and the fans left the venue leaving just the two of us, Mike and a few members of staff who worked at the place.

His arms remained wrapped around my waist and mine around his neck. "I'm so happy to see you" i let a single tear slip down my cheek.

"I couldn't bare being without you and the little one for so long. I had to come and see you" he wiped the tear on my cheek away with his warm thumb.

He cupped my face with his soft hands and pressed his lips against mine for a good minute. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine. 

"I love you Eleanor Rosalea Sykes"

"I love you too, Nathan James Sykes"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.5K 901 8
Read at your own risk I do not own these and I have not wrote them. I have not even read all of them so please do not take offense.
91.6K 1.8K 44
Read at your own risk (I do not own any of the Creepypastas or pictures)
101K 2.7K 16
"𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙠.." [𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜] 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙗𝙮 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡
2.8K 72 36
He wasn't living, then she came along. This is a before her scenario. Read this at your own risk, it is bad. This is the very first book I have ever...