Slave Bet | n.s [COMPLETED] #...

By keepingupwidnarry

Frenemies Niall and Harry find themselves in a weird bet and neither of them is willing to back out ! A Narr... More

! Slave Bet !
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
tag
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Character Ask !
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46!
47!
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61!
62
63!
64
Epilogue
End Note

09

4.7K 164 46
By keepingupwidnarry

A very long chapter with respect to the previous ones .But I thought it was needed (major Narry showdown)
Leave comment and let me know your thoughts or parts that you liked :) x

After the lectures Niall was walking towards the school gate  with Liam discussing the upcoming test series announced in the class today .

"I don't know from where to start Niall , I am going to fail"a very dejected Liam exclaimed going through his diary were all the portion was systematically written .Niall nodded adjusting his skirt a little and heard a whistle behind .

He didn't even paid attention to the noise and proceeded  to adjust his top as he replied "C'mon Liam I know you are going to crack it just stay focus alright"

Liam sighed looking at Niall batting the blonde's hands away and adjusted the neck himself . " Easy for you to say Mr.Straight A's"

Niall smiled at Liam's action and placed his hand on his biceps "How about I plan your schedule and mine together and we both study accordingly " he said excitedly.

Liam's eyes brightened at the thought as he dusted of the wrinkles from Niall's top .

A hand made its way on Liam's shoulder making him jump at the sudden contact .

"How many times I have told you Horan to keep your hands off my boyfriend " a smiling Zayn said , not a trace of anger in his voice.

Liam slapped his chest making the raven head boy smile lovingly at him .
Niall however smirked saying "Well its not me you should worry about Malik ." And Liam shouted playfully "Guys ! Stop it !" All though he was blushing furiously .

Zayn took the notice of it and cooed at his boyfriend as Niall watched them , an emptiness building up in his heart . He loved them , adored them but at the same time  envied them . He too wanted someone to look at him like Liam looked at Zayn and someone to be protective over him as Zayn was over Li.

He craved for that feeling , craved to be wanted . He never had a boyfriend, always in his books and never laid an eye on anyone .One day he however did laid eyes on someone that is ,turned out he was the biggest jerk on the planet .

Speaking of "Hey guys , stop your PDA and slave come on let's go "

Niall however interrupted the on going smirk of the brunettes face as the couple detached from each other "They can PDA all over the place if they want "

Harry scowled at him at that comment "Ohh...I get it , you are your lonely self and gay makeouts turn you on , doesn't it princess ? You know instead of enjoying your two best friend's spit swap you can visit porn site and help yourself " he finished making hand gestures .

And Niall just rolled his eyes at him "Remember when I asked for your opinion ? Me neither " at that both Liam and Zayn chuckled making Harry narrows his eyes at them .And that made them stop and gulp .

"You know what bitch ..."before he can finish Niall interrupted "what is it Briana ?"making Harry yelled frustratedly at him.

"Just move along you have lots of cleaning to do , dishes to wash and dinner to make " smiling as he finished making Niall's turn upside down.

Niall turned around walked towards the car and stood beside the driver's door hands on hip foot tapping faster on the ground.

"C'mon Briana give me the keys!"

Harry jogged towards him standing right in between the door and him ."No Horan , you are not getting the keys of my Diana .Forget it .Go sit in the passenger seat ."

He instructed pointedly at him and Niall teased him "why ?Aren't I your slave sir , your chauffeur sir?"

Harry cleared his throat "Yes and as your master I order you to seat in the passenger seat " Niall rolled his eyes slowly dragging himself to the passenger's seat .

--

Niall was waiting for Harry who was writing his so called grocery list .He was on the table mumbling as he wrote down the last item. He pulled out his wallet and took the money and the paper chucking it in Niall's hand .

"Here .I expect you at home in half and hour . And you're walking "

"You know Harry I'm not your actual slave ... I am your roommate so show some respect .And I am only doing this shopping because you don't have any eatable shit in your kitchen" with Niall slams the door and walks out .

---

One hour and 15 minutes later Harry was sitting in his fresh clothes , which were nothing but some sports shorts and shirt on the couch flicking through channel . He soon settled on his favourite sports channel and began watching slowly sipping his coke he had got earlier today .

A loud bang jerked him from his content posture that was of him laying legs spread on the couch. He rolled his eyes and walked to the door . Opening it he was immediately pushed aside , rather rudely if you asked him by none other than Niall .

He followed him to the kitchen were the blonde dumped the bag . "What got your panties in twist doll?" He a asked not really expecting an answer.

A loud grunt was the only thing he got in reply as Niall. Harry shrugged not getting an answer and made his way to the table .

Before he can utter any word Niall handed him the bill and change if we call that a change. 

Harry watched as Niall began mumbling along the lines as he removed all the items he got in the bag placing it one by one on the table. The only words he could caught were " loser ....stupid....all choco-.....who does....idiot "

He then continued and looked at what his slave had got for them .

"What is all this ?" He said motioning his hands at carrots , beans , potatoes and cereals . Niall pulled out a ready to make packet and set it on the counter.

"Where is the food that was on the  list ?" He asked raising his voice not believing what the boy has done now.

Niall looked at Harry for the first time since he entered "This " he said waving his hand to the food on the table "is what we buy when we go grocery shopping. Actual edible healthy might I add food "

He then turns around bending down and picks up another bag, setting it on the table he says "And this is all your junk "

He then proceeds to get out all the 'junk' starting with chocolate , nutella , skittles , bags of chips , chocolate pops, diet cokes etc etc .To say Niall was pissed when he first glanced at the list in the store .Trust Harry to hand him something like that.

"Listen Blondie , I asked you to get what was on the list.." And Niall interrupts moving closer "and I got you your shit . In case you have forgotten I live here to and unlike you I actually need food to survive "

Harry scoffs at him "ya , I can see that very well .Listen if you spend my money wit-".

He is again cut off by Niall " didn't I hand you the change ? And I paid half for the actual food "

And before Harry can say anything he threw all the items in the bags and dusted his hands animatedly . He then starting walking out with a little more attitude and called " And now excuse me I have to do my homework "

Harry angrily called as his plan of irritating Niall had gone to shit "Obviously you will do that ."

He then paused before adding "Hey Slave , I order you to do my work"

Now he had a shit eating grin as he followed Niall .The blond stop and turned around hands on his hips .

"I am not going to do your work . I will help you but won't do your work Harry " he said.

Harry mumbled "fucking geek "

Niall muttered angrily "what ? To good to do your own work hun Styles? "
Harry turned his back  muttering "You don't know what you're saying , watch it Blondie ?"

But Niall continued

"I am watching it Stud . In fact I've watched it all before .So ,yeah I know what I am saying "

"You don't know anything" Harry muttered angrily .

Niall smiled "Do I ? Oh yes I know , I exactly know guys like you . "

He continued "You are just a player and I'm not talking about sports. You're all proudy , thinking world revolves around you , arrogant , too damn cocky .."

"...But I know what you exactly are , you are vulnerable .And this..... all this is fake"

Harry laughed at him but Niall was not done "And the list doesn't end here Styled . You also have attitude , lots of it and it kills you to lose "

Harry quipped "Talking about ourselves aren't we ?"

Niall continued "You are nothing but selfish and controlling the whole school but the sad truth is you are down , failing and you need this shit to give you an illusion that everything is under control"

And it was the last string as Harry exploded "You don't know shit Niall !! Who do you think you are ."

"You are nothing but a geek , who lives by spouting sarcastic comments and shows off how high and mighty you are ! And how you got 'A' in this and 'A' in that !!"

Niall screamed "At least I have a future ! What about you Harry ? What if you fall one day , get a serious injury ,maybe hurt your back .What then when your football is over ?What if you end up just like your father ? " 

Harry was red , red with anger at Niall's words " Shut the fuck up Niall ! Don't bring my dad into this ! "

He stormed to the table grabbing his car keys and turned around "You don't know anything ! So don't fucking judge !"with that he slammed the door leaving Niall all by himself

✴✴✴

AN

And that was it .

Let me know your thoughts on the chapter ?

Thoughts on

Niam ? (Bromance)

Harry's task ? ( I assure you tasks are gonna get quite out of hand in the future ;) )

Niall  decoding Harry like that ?

Harry's reaction ?

Harry's father ?

Vote .Comment .Share if you like my story :)

Love ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 121 9
"They have the alphabet all wrong, U and I are supposed to be together." "Is that supposed to charm me or something?" • • • Where Louis plays hard to...
94.4K 2.3K 23
There are no coincidences in life. Just happenings of fate. The most beautiful yet tormenting one being Love; A meeting of two people who can accept...
1.1K 21 27
DONE✔️ a young man is afraid to share he's true feelings about a person he once loved but the man he wants don't want him to take forever to realize...
49.3K 1.4K 39
Louis and Harry, Niall and Josh, Zayn and Liam. 3 gay couples, the world's hottest boyband, under a mangement who hate the idea of it. Can the couple...