Falling for him [Madara Uchih...

By I__nfinity

STARTED: 11 July 2016 COMPLETED: 9 March 2017 ✔2016- Naruto Winter Watty Awards- 3rd Place ✔Naruto Watty Awar... More

1. Simple life
2. Strange World
3. Madara And Izuna
A/N
4. What? Ninja World
5. A new life begins
A/N Must read to understand
6. Travelling with Uchiha brothers
7. Reaching the Uchiha compound
A/N
8. Tajima and Izumi Uchiha
Book Cover
9. A new life in a new world
10. A new friend And A Strange Dream
11. New abilities
12. Some Time Together
14. Kiku
15. Return
Author's Note
16. Falling For Her
17. Falling for him
18. Festival and the Locket
19. Gentle Moments
20. Choices
21. Fallen Brother
22. Alive Again
23. Explanations
24. Calm Before The Storm
25. Taken Away
26. Realization
27. Dream becomes a reality
28. Lost
29. You Are My Madara
30. Eternal Mangekyo
31. The Village Hidden In The Leaves
32. The Seal
33. Remembering
34. Aunt and Uncle
35. Night
36. To Die Is Very Easy
37. Shadow
38.(Part-1) Following
38. (Part-2) Down
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter- 1
Bonus Chapter- 2
Bloods & Roses
Lines Of Hate & Love Are Thin

13. Going for war

5.8K 167 65
By I__nfinity

Madara POV:
"So it seems that the war can't be prevented this time." I spoke up to which everyone else nodded.
I sighed.

"Very well if the Senju's wants war we will give them. We don't have any choice after all." I stated.

Everyone agreed with me and the meeting was dismissed.

War again with those Senju's. Why can't they all just die and let this stupid war end. No it won't help even if the Senju's are completely eliminated there are many other clans who will be more than ready to fight even after knowing that they can't win. So stupid.

Can't this war just end...

"Ahh" I screamed a little and grabbed a fistful of my hair. Due to this stupid thought I can't really focus on my paperwork's.
Maybe I should eat something. I haven't eaten anything since morning.

I closed the files and headed out to the kitchen.

Well that was a nice feast. They got my favorite inarizushi this time. I really got stuffed with it.

I was walking down the corridors when I noticed my two dear little siblings making out with each other.

"Hey you two love birds get off each others mouth right now." I said and they immediately broke the kiss and turned at me.

Izuna gave me a irritated look while Akasumi didn't look into my eyes, her face was flushed due to the kiss.

"What the hell was that aniki." Izuna said wrapping an arm around her waist and bringing her closer to him.

"What do you think you were doing. Making out in the corridor. Why don't you use your room or her room or the bed for that." I said the last words with a smirk.

They jumped a little at my word. Akasumi buried her face into his chest completely embarrassed while Izuna kept on staring at me with a dangerous glare.

"There is no need to glare me."

"We weren't going to take it that far jerk."

"Did you just call me a jerk."

"Yes I did because you are."

"I am not you are."

"No you"

"You"

"Hn whatever"

Then something popped into my mind.

"You really want to take it that far."

"Aniki" he shouted.

"There is nothing wrong in doing that if you are married."

Now Akasumi get herself away from Izuna.

"What marriage" they shouted in unison.

"Yes marriage. If you two will make it out of the war. I will give a thought about your marriage." I said and simply take my leave before they could say anything.

Izuna POV:
What marriage. What the hell aniki.

Well it wasn't something bad if I say. I love Akasumi and she loved me.

So I guess marriage shouldn't hold a problem.

"Marriage" I heard Akasumi say. I turned to her only to see her flushed face.

"Yeah marriage" I told her. She kept on staring at me.

"Are you okay with that?" I asked feeling a bit confused at her stare.

"Yes I am Izuna. I love you and I will be honoured to be your wife." She said smiling not breaking any contact with me.
A wave of relief ran down my body. And a smile made it's way through my lips.

"And you Izuna." She asked me.

"Me Akasumi." I said and wrapped arms around her waist and pulled her flushed against me. She stared into my eyes having her cheeks red due to embarrassment. "You have been the girl of my dreams. I have always loved you and wanted you ever since I saw you. I will be honoured to have you as a wife."
Her lips grew into a large smile and she immediately hugged me closing every gap that come between us.

"I love you Izuna"

"I love you Akasumi"

Shanaya POV:
"Tch this is bad." I mumbled as I entered my room.

I was walking down the corridors leading to my room after dinner. When I tripped over something and fell forward so that my chest came in contact with a window panel.

And that fall let out a cut on my body. Right below the place where my bra ends. It wasn't that deep but it stings and hurts.
I sat down on the bed after taking out the medical box and placed it right in front of me. I take out my top so I was left only in my black bra.

I used the cotton to apply pressure to the wound so as to stop the bleeding.

I was still applying the pressure when the door flunged open and walked in Madara.

We both stared at each other with wide eyes and shocked written all above our faces. He closed the door behind him and turned to look at me again with a tint of pink on his cheeks.

God is he not going away.

I tried covering myself with my arms as I couldn't find any other thing.

He stared at me not understanding anything what to do. But his eyes widened more when he saw my hands covered in blood.

He walked towards me and I held myself back blushing extremely hard.

"What's the blood? Are you hurt?" He asked and I nodded.
He much to my protest removed my arms from my chest and looked at my wound and placed his thumb over it. I hissed at it hurts.

"Lie down. I will tend it." I nodded and lied down blushing.
He pushed my bra up a little so that to get better access to my wound. But not too much. He tend my wound carefully and wrapped it. Not even for once his hand touched my breasts. I was literally relieved. Staying in this situation in front of him was already too much and I would have really fainted due to embarrassment if something like that would have happened.
He was done treating me. He closed the medical box and put it on the table. He opened my cupboard and take out a light white tank top that I usually wear during sleeping.

He handed me the top and sat down not looking at me. I smiled at his generosity and put my top on.

After I was done I gently placed my hand on his shoulder. He turned around and look at me blushing a bit.

"Are you blushing Madara?" I said embarrassed.

"No I am not." He said a bit hesitant.

"Yes you are Madara. Your cheeks are pink." I said and he smirked.

Oh God he is plotting something.
His smirk grew wider and he leaned over me. I hesitantly back down but he continued to lean over me. I was leaning on my elbows on the bed while he was over me. His face was just a few inches away from me.

I know what was going to happen. And I didn't protested because I have come to like it.
Not just the kiss I have come to like him.

His lips touched mine and he started kissing me. I pulled my hands from the bed and wrapped them around his neck giving into the kiss.

As I removed my hands I fell straight on the bed with him on me. He never stopped kissing me. My hands gripped his hairs tight as he ravished my mouth. His knees were on either side of my hips as he continued to ravish me.

After quite a minute he pulled away and stared deep into my blue eyes with his onyx one.
After giving me a smile and a simple peck on my lips he sat up. I sat up as well.

My eyes widened as he undid his kimono belt.

"M..Madara what a..are you doing?" I asked hesitantly as to why is he taking his kimono off.
I shifted back so that my head rests against the headboard.
He smiled and took his kimono off.

I stared at him. God he is just amazing. I look at his muscular chest. My fingers started to itch wanting to feel it beneath it.
I leaned over my hand and put it on his chest. He take a sharp at the contact. I traced my fingers on it. But didn't pushed it far.
I pushed myself towards him and went into his warm embrace. He held me in his arms. I put my head and hands against his chest. While he kept his arms around me protectively.

After a while of staying like this he made us lie down and pulled up the comforter. He cupped my cheeks and asked.

"Does it still hurts?" He asked and I nodded.

"How did you get the injury?" He asked sounding worried and I sighed before explaining everything to him.

"Oh girl you should be careful."

"Sorry I will be from next time."
He sighed and cupped my cheeks again.

Something is wrong with him.

"What is it Madara?"

"Huh"

"There is some problem. What is wrong?"

"You knew what I felt without me even telling anything."

Oh man.

"Of course I know now tell me what is the problem."

"It is not a problem. It is something that happens most of the time."

I raised a brow at him confused demanding a more good answer.

"We are going for the war tomorrow."

Hnn war. Way What??

"What war?" I yelled and sat up.

"Shh don't shout. People are sleeping." He said and pulled me down grabbing my arm.

"Really war" I asked a bit uncomfortable.

"Yes Shanaya war. We are leaving tomorrow for the war against the Senju's."

"Senju's" I let out a sigh.

"It doesn't seems like war can be stopped this time. Those Senju's they want war. So fine we are giving them." He said angrily. I could clearly see his annoying tone and he gritts his teeth every time the word Senju is spoken.

"What time will you leave?"

"In noon"

"I see. Will Izuna and Akasumi also go?"

"Yes they will."

"When will you return?"

"Can't say. No one can tell how much time it will take to end this war."

"I see"

I looked at him to find that he is staring at me with a painful look.

"Will you come back fine?"

"You ask so many questions. What are you a book a questions or what?" He said with a smirk making me giggle.

He too chuckled.

"I am serious Madara. Please come back fine."

He cupped my cheeks. "I will baby I promise I will come back." He leaned over to my ear and whispered. "For you."

He whispered those words in my ear and I felt blood running to my face. I got all heated up.
He pulled away and stared into my red tomato face.

He chuckled and I snuggled into his bare chest extremely embarrassed.

"Embarrassed much hnn." He said still laughing.

"It's not funny." He laughed more at my statement.

"Just sleep" he said and I nodded and wrapped my arms around him and he do the same. And we fell asleep in each other's cosy warmth.

.......

I was in Madara's room helping him with his packing. I folded his clothes and put them in his bag while he packed his weapons.

He closed the bag and take it from me.

I looked into his eyes sadly. I don't want him to go. But it can't be helped. He has to go.
Oh God help me.

"Trust me I too don't wanna leave." He said as he could read my mind.

I nodded looking down.

He grasped my chin tilting it up so that my face was in view. I stared in his sad eyes.

He bent down and kiss me. I closed my eyes letting myself drown into the kiss. Knowing perfectly that I will be missing it for quite a while now.

We pulled away but our foreheads were still connected as we tried to catch our breaths.

"I'll miss you." He said making me giggle.

"I'll miss you too Madara. Come back soon." I said and unwrapped my arms from his neck while he removed his arms from my waist.

He put on his red armour and trust he looked really dashing.
He gave me a kiss on the forehead and walked out me following him.

We were walking through the corridors when someone hugged me from behind. I almost jumped at the impact.

I turned around to see Akasumi. Izuna was coming towards our way.

"Oh Akasumi idiot. You gave me a heart attack." I grinned at her and she chuckled.

"My bad. Sorry." She said innocently and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Shanaya seeing you after quite a time." Izuna said coming our way.

Come to think of it we really haven't seen each other for two days.

"Yep we are. It had been full two days." I said like a child making them chuckle.

"I know. Can't help after all my brother keeps you busy." He said with a smirk and my eyes widened.

Akasumi chuckled while Madara glared daggers in his head.

God if looks could kill Izuna wouldn't be standing here.

"By the way Shanaya." Akasumi whispered in my ear so I looked at her.

I raised a brow at her sudden shy attitude.

"Didn't nii san told you." She said confused.

"About what?" I asked raising a brow curious to receive her response.

"He said to me and Izuna that after this war he will give a thought about our marriage." She whispered and my eyes widened.

Marriage hnn. That's great. I can't believe Madara didn't tell me. That jerk.

"It's good to hear that Akasumi. Congratulations." I said bubbling in happiness but kept my voice as low as possible.

"Don't do that now. It will only happen if we will make it out of this war alive."

I placed my hand on her shoulder comforting her. "You will Akasumi. You all three will. I know that."

"Yeah" she said and hugged me. I too returned her gesture.

Oh man I am going to really miss them.

"I'll miss you"

"I'll too"

We pulled away and looked at both the men who were looking at us with a smile.

I walked up to Izuna and slapped his arm playfully. "That was a stupid statement. We haven't done anything."

He laughed hard at my words and hugged me. I too hugged him back.

We pulled away and I cupped his cheeks.

"Take care"

"I will"

"Come on let's go." I heard Madara's voice. It was a serious tone. Akasumi and Izuna too nodded.

Izuna wrapped his arms around my shoulder and we walked out towards the gates.

Most of the uchiha men and women were standing there in their armours and weapons.

It was just like 70% of them were going to the war.

I went off to stand besides Izumi and Tajima sama. Izuna and Akasumi stood by their comrades while Madara stood in front of all of them and gave them a brief motivational speech.

After it was done everyone got ready for departure. Madara came upto me. His face held a serious expression. Well I can't blame after all they are going for war and it is no joke.

"Shanaya"

"Hmm"

"Make yourself attentive in our absence. If you feel any danger inform father immediately. The time when a clan goes for war is the most vulnerable time so the compound can be attacked. Hence be on your senses."

He said and I nodded.

"And please give them your power. It can help." I nodded again.

There is no need for him to tell me all those things I am not a child. Well he is the clan leader so he has his clan's responsibility.

Everyone bidded byes to their families and friends before jumping into the death hole.

Akasumi came and hugged me. "Train Shanaya I want to see how much my student has progressed." She said making me laugh.

"Yes Sensei" she too laughed at my recognition for her.

They all said bye to me and with that they ran away leaving dust behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 4.4K 40
[COMPLETED] *book one in the Uzumaki series* Tomomi Uzumaki only has one close friend. And he's an Uchiha. She tried to keep him a secret from her...
1.2K 86 17
Growing up in wartime was hard for everyone, be them adults or children alike; Saruyama Senju was no exception. She had seen people come and go so ma...
17.9K 525 28
🔞 Mature warning 🔞 The story contains adult themes, vulgarism, profanity, lewdness, and obscene material. On my AO3 and Pixiv Novel sections, you...
68.3K 1.4K 23
Kamina Akiruta, a girl who suddenly appeared in the Leaf Village. No one knew anything about her nor did they know anything about her powers. She was...