12:00

By GEEGUK

❝ we were meant to happen but, we weren't meant to be ❞ she thought she wasn't prince's cinderella but, ever... More

action!
playlist
nicknote ✨
lights on!
oo:oo
oo:o1
oo:2o
oo:3o
oo:4o
oo:5o
oo:6o
oo:7o
oo:8o
oo:9o
oo:1o
oo:11
o1:oo
o1:o1
o1:2o
o1:3o
o1:4o
o1:5o
o1:6o
o1:7o
o1:8o
o1:9o
o1:1o
o1:11
o2:oo
o2:o1
o2:2o
o2:3o
o2:4o
o2:5o
o2:6o
o2:7o
o2:8o
o2:9o
o2:1o
o2:11
o3:oo
o3:o1
o3:2o
o3:3o
o3:4o
o3:5o
o3:6o
o3:7o
o3:8o
o3:9o
o3:1o
o3:11
o4:oo
o4:o1
o4:2o
o4:3o
o4:4o
o4:5o
o4:6o
o4:7o
o4:8o
o4:9o
o4:1o
o4:11
nicknote ✨❤
o5:oo
o5:o1
o5:2o
o5:3o
o5:4o
o5:5o
o5:6o
o5:7o
o5:8o
o5:9o
o5:1o
o5:11
o6:oo
o6:o1
tag you're it! 👻
o6:2o
o6:3o
o6:4o
o6:5o
o6:6o
o6:7o
o6:8o
o6:9o
o6:1o
o6:11
tatatag!!
o7:oo
o7:o1
o7:2o
o7:3o
o7:4o
o7:5o
o7:6o
o7:7o
o7:8o
o7:9o
o7:1o
o7:11
o8:oo
o8:o1
o8:2o
o8:3o
o8:4o
o8:5o
o8:6o
o8:7o
o8:9o
o8:1o
o8:11
STAHP
o9:oo
o9:o1
o9:2o
o9:3o
o9:4o
o9:5o
o9:6o
o9:7o
o9:8o
o9:9o
o9:1o
o9:11
Salamat
trailers
1o:oo
1o:o1
1o:o2
1o:3o
1o:4o
1o:5o
1o:6o
1o:7o
1o:8o
1o:9o
1o:1o
1o:11
11:oo
11:o1
11:2o
11:3o
11:4o
11:5o
11:6o
11:7o
11:8o
11:9o
11:1o
questions
11:11
12:oo
teaser
enlighten you
【❶】interlude
【❷】interlude
【❸】interlude
【❹】interlude
epilogue
he let go
special treat

o8:8o

3K 144 68
By GEEGUK

+haine's outfit on the multimedia, sorry in advance and long ass full chapter ahead

"oh look at damn my baby girl look so fine" professor seokjin retorted once he was finished fixing my hair for the party. he had picked my clothes for the night-he made me wear ripped shorts with an oversized white long sleeve. i still wonder why he let us go to a party that taehyung held when here i thought he would be so against the idea.

"oh you're going to go to the party and you want my help to fix haine's style for this night at jimin's crib?" mister seokjin nonchalantly muttered once he repeated what taehyung had said to him while we found him preparing dinner when we entered the kim residence.

"what for? i know haine isn't the type to go to parties like that so, there must be a reason why she had to come and you better tell me or else any of your butts wouldn't receive any help from this gorgeous specimen in-front of you two"

taehyung clicked his tongue, clearly annoyed and disturbed because i know that he wouldn't want to let sir seokjin know the truth "why do you have to know?"

the action of the younger kim made seokjin momentarily stop and turn off the stove before his eyes trailed on the younger. "cause i must know if my little sister not related by blood would get herself into trouble or not, if i don't know anything why she had the sudden courage to go to that weed-filled place the--"

"i-- i have something to fix" i muttered eyes meeting my professor. "to fix?" he echoed.

"i--i made a mistake and i really need your help, please"

"why the fucking hell is it taking the both of you so long to prepare? it's just a damn light make up!" taehyung's voice was heard on the other side of the door once sir just finished pampering me.

"calm your non-existent tits taelien!" sir seokjin nagged before slightly blowing on my right eye.

"i made sure that the make-up i placed on your face will look natural but, even if they're light it doesn't wore off that easily. i hope you will be able to do what the two of you needs to fix. but! just make sure to come back safe and if i ever see you crying when tae brings you back, i swear that coconut head will know my wrath"

i smiled, looking at my reflection on the mirror clearly satisfied and amused all at the same time. "th-thank you so much, si--"

"jin"

"ehh?"

"when we're outside the school premises, my little sister not related by blood can call me jin"

"b-but"

"i'm really happy that we found you, i mean tae found someone like you. it's like i was able to have a little sister of my own and seeing you like this, all fixed up and cute and cuddly i feel like a mother who will lose her child"

i giggled, he was really such a mother "thank you so much, jin-hyung"

"anything for the little sister"

❄❄❄

"a--are you sure, this is really going to work?"

taehyung looks at me before he finally parked his car to one of the numerous cars that settled at the back of the park residence. damn, i didn't know that park jimin had this big crib! i thought it was just a simple party but by the looks of his mansion, this is gonna be a long ride when we come inside the mansion.

"it will, if only you make it work" he mutters before handing me a blue whistle.

"what is this for?"

"if something goes wrong, blow that thing off and i'll come running for you."

"wait, y--you won't help me find jeongguk?"

"no, i won't want to be the third party"

after a brief conversation between the two of us, we entered at the back of the mansion as we decided to finally come to the par. as expected, once we were inside an enormous amount of teenagers crowded the area.

"t-tae can you just-"

"no, i've got my own business to do and if that boy sees me together with you" he pauses, gesturing his hand to all over my body, "he might think that we're together and he won't listen to anything that you would try to explain"

I blinked once, twice and trice-he's really got the point and i can't deny it. everytime taehyung's name is mentioned in front of the bunny, he would always loose his shits and have a feat of tantrum.

"o-okay but-" i sighed once my voice was cut when tae's phone suddenly rang. "wait for a while haine" he muttered before picking up the phone.

I suddenly felt all nervous as i don't know where in the hell i am supposed to search for jeon cena this place is terribly crowded and i feel like i'm going to get crushed with the mass of the people inside this place.

please, let the odds ever be in my favor.

my legs led me to the front, taehyung said that i should just go straight and when i saw a big flat screen my eyes should skim right through the room and i should spot him sitting across it.

soon enough, the boy finished his talk on his phone, "jeongguk is at the living room, taking a shot by himself"

My ears perked up as my eyes widened in shock, what how and why? "i asked jimin to be an accomplice for this. don't worry, he's just a thoughtful hyung to jeongguk and he noticed that the boy was quite down for days and he wanted to help"

"i-"

"you better hurry up before somebody accompanies him"

I nodded furiously, "i-thank you so much tae!"

"good luck and fighting!" taehyung flashed his rectangular smile before we made our own ways and business

my feet led me to the crowded mansion of jimin's, loud music blasted in my ears as i tried my best to find jeongguk.

"he's in the living room"

I noted before finally making my way as my feet led me to the living room. taehyung said that i should just keep going straight, he also noted that the living room has an enormous flat screen tv fit to be called as ones of the theaters, if i was able to spot that thing jeon cean would be just across it.

"excuse me"

"s-sorry, coming through" i find myself giving pardon to the people i keep hitting while making my way towards the living room.

the place was really crowded and it was quite a hassle finding him in this mass of people. how can everyone find this fun? the smell of alcohol irritated my nose as my ears were almost about to become deaf from the loud blasting music. it was really quite hard getting past through these strangers, i just hope that everything that i'm doing would be worth it and this night would turn out good.

"jeongguk?" i tried voicing his name even if it was futile as my voice only came out a squeak compared to the noise from this place. i was starting to doubt myself if i was really heading on the right way but as i was able to caught sight of the large screen tv, somehow i found a little ray of hope. 

a little smile tugged on my lips as i struggled to get out of the crowd called me being sandwiched by strangers i don't even know. just a little more steps and i would be able to fix this, i would be able to see the smile on jeongguk's lips.

"e-excu--"

"shi--" i heard a lazy voice curse but before he could continue, "haine?" i heard my name being called and instantly, i felt a hard grip on my wrist come contact against my skin, dragging me away from the crowd.

"y--yoongi?" i voiced out, clearly surprised that he found me and well he somehow helped me get through even if i was someone he was supposed to be cursed to. his eyes skimmed up and down on my get-up and i'd be lying if i said that i didn't feel a little conscious.

i was certainly troubled and the moment my eyes came across his face, i saw the confusion in it. he was as if wanting to say something. "um"

"sorry, i thought i was mistaken but it really is you" maybe he knows where jeongguk is.

"um"

"what are you doing here?" he asked before i could even ask him where jeongguk was.

"i--" i noticed that he suddenly became a little fidgety, soon his eyes that were staring at my brown ones trailed up front but, what even confused me was the way his eyes widened.

"hey, wha--what happe--" i muttered as i was getting more and more confused, i made my way to turn around but he instantly held the sides of my shoulders before cupping my face that made all my attention brought to look only at him.

"what--i, what's--" i trailed as i couldn't help my cheeks feel warm.

"look at me"

"wait, no stop. i've got to find jeongguk" i muttered before i start to peel his hands away from my cheeks.

"no"

"no, i've got to find jeongguk"

"no"

"let go of me, i'm warning you"

"no"

"what the hell is your problem? let go!"

"fucking no and just listen!"

"no! i said let go of me!"

"no!"

"i'm doing this for you!"

"let go!" i pushed him with all my might and he finally let me go.

"fuck! wait, haine"

"look, i'm really sorry but i really got to find jeo--" i spoke as i turn around but, the scene that unfold right in front of my eyes almost made me lose my mind.

"h-hain--" i barely heard what yoongi had spoken, all of my attention was focused on the view that made my heart shatter into pieces. i felt broken and all at once, a churning feeling started to build up on the pits of my stomach, i found it hard to breathe and i felt like there was a spear pierced straight on the center of my heart.

my body started to tremble as my legs betrayed me, "haine!"  there right in front of my eyes i saw the scene were my oh so beloved sister had herself straddled on the lap of the one person that i've been wanting to apologize to--lip locked against each other and into a heated make out session.

hungry warm tears started to prickle on the side of my eyes as soon enough, they became a free flow of desperate tears. i bit my lip to contain my sob but it was pointless. tae, tae where are you? help me, somebody.

maybe i was the only one who was left lonely, maybe i was the only one that cared and maybe right now i finally confirmed that he was lying to me all along.jeongguk you big fat liar.

everything he showed to the oh so poor haine was nothing but all lies.

"wait, haine no. you've got it all wrong" my thoughts were in a disarray but i still managed to grasp on yoongi as my eyes that were soaked with tears were seeing a blurry image of him. the older male held my arm as he pat my back in a soothing way.

"it isn't what it looks like haine, jeongguk was just--"

"...."

"get a grip, choi haine!" the older male started to shake me and i still sat there lifeless.

"...."

"please, no. haine, please don't give up on jeongguk. don---"

"h-haine!?" i heard but it was a little faint, it belonged to him.

"wait, fuck. why- i--eunha? what is happening i thought you were haine, i--haine?!" his voice rang on my ears now louder and it used to lull me, make me feel soothed but right now only hatred clouded me. my eyes trailed up front before i finally met eye to eye the one person who made me feel this miserable.

"h-haine, i--" his face was contorted into something i couldn't decipher before he suddenly pushed the girl that sat on his lap. really, good one jeongguk, nice play.

"h-haine, i--" the boy started to walk closer towards us and just the sight of him was enough to make me feel annoyed. i felt disgusted all of a sudden, "d-don't touch me" i mumbled as my hand made its way to reach out for the whistle that tae gave me.

"no, please listen to me"

"stop, don't come any closer" only tae was true.  i was such a fool

"haine just listen to m--"

"don't touch me!" i screamed before blowing the whistle and soon enough taehyung's warmth enveloped my body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

729K 25.3K 60
"We're in the middle of chaos, In this mess, you're the only perfection." - Claimed | PJM Park Jimin Fanfiction / AU Book 1 of 3 190115 - 190728...
953 86 20
Suddenly you snap back to reality... 'Fuck! That was a close one!' You can't believe your eyes but you suddenly got pulled by the arm to run away. Y...
302K 14.5K 100
❝ holy shit dude.. you'll never believe what happened last night. ❞ all we need in the world is balance. sometimes, something out of the ordinary get...
5.6K 173 23
When a terrible accident happened to Hoseok, Yoongi thought it would be better to leave his life forever... But would it really be forever?!? Starte...