Existing

By colormePlNK

... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:

Chapter 2:

44.1K 2.6K 1.3K
By colormePlNK

Ivy
******

Done befriending fake ass hoes.

Try to be a friend to a bitch who ain't got shit to lose... it'll backfire.

Bitches don't be having friends, no family, and no real home, but think they are better than you. How? 😂

Well now the hoe is friendless.

& never trust a bitch that all the hood niggas love, but ain't got one female friend. Hoe.

Broke ass bitches 💀

Hoes is scum and you can't believe different.

Scum hoes get slapped on sight.

"Girl, stop reading the shit that little fast ass girl gotta say." Ms. Angie said.

"All over the fact that I'm not interested in her brother. Really? That's whack as hell."

I was looking through Tashae's Twitter she was posting a bunch of shit obviously towards me and people kept tagging me.

"I'm all types of fake bitches and I'm the hoe now?" I ask looking through tweets. "She seen me today in school tho and I didn't get slapped."

"Tink."

"Yes, I'm not a virgin never claimed to be. I've been with two guys while she's in double digits at 17." I said before scuffing. "It's crazy tho because I could drag Tashae to filth with all the shit I know about her, but I won't."

"Ivy."

"Wanna call me all types of names online trying to put on a show that I'm not entertaining. I simple wrote her saying you have my number and you know where I live. If she really had pressure the Internet wouldn't be what she's running to."

"Ivy!" Ms. Angie damn near shouted.

"Yes." I said looking up at her.

"Get off that. Forget that little ass girl. Phone away and do some damn work."

"Okay, okay, okay." I said locking my phone and putting it away.

Ms. Angie owns this small restaurant that all the locals come to throughout the day for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And all the teens and young adults usually come here right before close to eat before going out partying.

I only do little things around the restaurant such as cleaning up, dishwasher, prep, etc. but hey it's a job that I get paid for.

I met Ms. Angie through my foster mom and I just love her. She's in her 30s, she's kinda like a wise yet crazy auntie and friend all in one.

"Can I just be a server already?" I ask her. "The regulars love me, I'd make good money off tips."

"You know I can't afford more than four servers at a time. Plus trying to find somebody to replace your job. If one quits you got the job."

I rolled my eyes, "They've all been here for years. I doubt they are quitting."

"Tiara is almost done with college and when she finds a job in her field she'll probably be putting in her two weeks."

"Blah." I said.

"I'ma beat you." She said laughing pointing at me as she walked away to answer the phone.

"Girl where you going? I am not letting you walk home this late, get in this car." Ms. Angie said after we closed.

"I wanted to stop at the corner store on the way home." I said.

"Not this late come on."

"I really want Tashae to come and try to slap me, like girl please. I spared you that night. Next time that ain't happening." I said unfollowing her on Twitter so I don't have to see none of the bullshit she posts anymore.

"The old me would have dragged that little hoe through her own house at 3 in the morning. Oop, let me not give you my bad advice." Ms. Angie said making me laugh.

"I really should have. Sometimes I am too nice for my own good. What I do know is I'll never befriend a fake hoe again."

"Tink, I love you!" Slim shouted from his porch when we were stopped at a stop sign on his street.

"I love you too, Slim!" I yelled back laughing. He's so extra sometimes, but he can make anybody smile.

"Y'all gonna bust my damn eardrums." Ms. Angie said pulling off.

"You coming to the cookout at the park tomorrow right?" She's asks. "You know we gotta have our end of the summer Labor Day cookout."

"Yeah, can you come pick me up?"

"Yeah, I'll be here at three. I would invite Monica, but I already know she gotta work. I done told her she works too damn hard." She said talking about my foster mom.

"She really does." I said agreeing.

"Ooh I like those distressed shorts, Tink." Ms. Angie said.

"Thank you, thank you." I said fake modeling. "I made them myself."

"Oh yous a crafty bitch." She said making me laugh.

"I can't wait to eat." I said getting in the car. I just love me some cookout food.

"I bet greedy ass." She said pulling off.

Once we got to the park it was already a bunch of people here. I spoke to some of the people I knew and Ms. Angie introduced me to people I didn't know already.

"Hi Chance!" I yelled to Ms. Angie's 7 year old son who was running around with the other kids.

He ran over hugging me then taking back off to play.

"Tink come jump." A younger girl that's from the neighborhood called to me. The were playing double Dutch. I laughed I haven't played that in years so I decided to play.

"Go Tinka, go Tinka, go Tinka!" Ms. Angie called copying my movement of mr trying to get into the rope.

"Stop!" I said laughing.

When I got in I actually did a good job for not to have done this in forever.

"Do a trick!" Ms. Angie crazy self yelled.

"No." I said laughing before messing up. "See, you distracted me."

"Girl please."

Once the food was done you can bet I was one of the first people in line.

"Uh uh Tink, you just gonna leave us?" Ms. Angie called after me.

"I gotta eat girl, y'all gotta speed up next time." I said laughing holding my two empty plates.

As the line continued to move up I caught eyes with the guy putting more waters and sodas into a cooler. Jigz.

I just continued looking around as the line continued to move. I felt his eyes on me, but I just continued to avoid meeting his again, but it didn't last long before he came up next to me.

"Nice jump rope skills." Jigz said coming up next to me obviously trying to make conversation.

"Thanks." I said.

"Jayon." He said holding his hand out.

I was surprised he gave his real name. "Tink." I said shaking his hand.

"Wow, I can't get a real name."

"How you know that's not my real name?" I asked.

He shrugged, "I just assumed."

"Ivy."

"Ivy. Fits you."

"So-" I shook my head cutting him off.

"Look I'ma be real with you, I'm honestly not interested."

"Can I ask why?"

I shrugged, "Uh, let's just say we live two very different lifestyles."

He chuckled, "What's that mean?"

"We were both at that party Friday. So that means your partying scene isn't anything I wanna be around."

He nodded obviously getting what I meant, "Hmm."

"Yeah, good talk." I mumbled walking up as the line moved wanting to get away from him.

"My partying life isn't my everyday life." He said moving up along side me.

"I don't even know you, but I'd rather you without that life at all and I wished ya family and friends thought the same."

He nodded, but didn't say anything when somebody called his name. He gave a small smile before walking off.

I watched him walk away back to the food table asking the lady who obviously had a major part in this cookout what else she needed help with. I raised my eyebrows.

He's damn good looking, but knowing he does hard drugs makes me cringe.

I got my food and a soda then went to sit down.

"Who was that?" Ms. Angie comes up asking me.

"The hoe's brother."

She laughed, "Tink."

"What?" I asked.

"Well I guess he is functioning since he's been helping with this cookout. That damn sure doesn't make it okay tho." She said.

"It really doesn't." I said. "That's scary and it's a shame his family isn't even doing anything. I know a person has to be ready on their own, but still at least try instead of just ignoring it all together."

"I wonder does he have a job."

"The streets is his job." I said.

"How the hell you know?"

"Remember, I'm the hoe that knows all the hood niggas." I said with a grin.

"Ivy, I'm not gonna keep playing with you." She said as I laughed.

"Well hopefully him, his family, or someone close to him gets some sense on how dangerous his lifestyle is and does something successful about it."

"Yeah, hopefully." I said shrugged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 32.5K 68
Faded By Kate

Teen Fiction

4.9K 314 20
.
131K 6.4K 19
𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟.
1.6K 210 39
Love story with humor, love, sadness, anger, hurt and lust