12:00

Від GEEGUK

❝ we were meant to happen but, we weren't meant to be ❞ she thought she wasn't prince's cinderella but, ever... Більше

action!
playlist
nicknote ✨
lights on!
oo:oo
oo:o1
oo:2o
oo:3o
oo:4o
oo:5o
oo:6o
oo:7o
oo:8o
oo:9o
oo:1o
oo:11
o1:oo
o1:o1
o1:2o
o1:3o
o1:4o
o1:5o
o1:6o
o1:7o
o1:8o
o1:9o
o1:1o
o1:11
o2:oo
o2:o1
o2:2o
o2:3o
o2:4o
o2:5o
o2:6o
o2:7o
o2:8o
o2:9o
o2:1o
o2:11
o3:oo
o3:o1
o3:2o
o3:3o
o3:4o
o3:5o
o3:6o
o3:7o
o3:8o
o3:9o
o3:1o
o3:11
o4:oo
o4:o1
o4:2o
o4:3o
o4:4o
o4:5o
o4:6o
o4:7o
o4:8o
o4:9o
o4:1o
o4:11
nicknote ✨❤
o5:oo
o5:o1
o5:2o
o5:3o
o5:4o
o5:5o
o5:6o
o5:7o
o5:8o
o5:9o
o5:1o
o5:11
o6:oo
o6:o1
tag you're it! 👻
o6:2o
o6:3o
o6:4o
o6:5o
o6:6o
o6:7o
o6:8o
o6:9o
o6:1o
o6:11
tatatag!!
o7:oo
o7:o1
o7:2o
o7:3o
o7:4o
o7:5o
o7:6o
o7:7o
o7:8o
o7:9o
o7:1o
o7:11
o8:oo
o8:o1
o8:2o
o8:3o
o8:4o
o8:5o
o8:6o
o8:7o
o8:8o
o8:9o
o8:1o
o8:11
STAHP
o9:oo
o9:o1
o9:3o
o9:4o
o9:5o
o9:6o
o9:7o
o9:8o
o9:9o
o9:1o
o9:11
Salamat
trailers
1o:oo
1o:o1
1o:o2
1o:3o
1o:4o
1o:5o
1o:6o
1o:7o
1o:8o
1o:9o
1o:1o
1o:11
11:oo
11:o1
11:2o
11:3o
11:4o
11:5o
11:6o
11:7o
11:8o
11:9o
11:1o
questions
11:11
12:oo
teaser
enlighten you
【❶】interlude
【❷】interlude
【❸】interlude
【❹】interlude
epilogue
he let go
special treat

o9:2o

2.9K 140 109
Від GEEGUK

+full chapter

"n-no" a small whimper came out of the blue and my eyes snapped open. the darkness welcomed my bewildered eyes, confusion was replaced with relief when i finally grasped that i was lying on the comfy bed as i stayed on jeongguk's place yesterday.

my eyes slowly adjusted to the dark and i found myself laying on one bed with the bunny boy as his broad chest came into my view and i was trapped on his securing arms, he enveloped my petite body.

Why, why does this bunny boy always gives me the attention and care i always wanted to have?

my heart was beating fast once more and it felt hot, i was into my daydream when i suddenly heard his voice and i was taken away from all of my delusional thoughts.

Focus Choi Haine, this is not the time to think about your feelings, remember why you woke up!

tears, wet and hungry tears soaked my bare colllar bones as his voice echoed once more "d-don't go" his breath tickled my skin as i heard his plea, his arms tightened the embrace. was he having a nightmare? i carefully shifted my body so that i could see his face and once i did, i saw his features crumpled into grief.

brows creased, ragged breathing and shivering body, his mouth was quivering and i had the urge to comfort him. "p-please no" the boy murmured in his sleep as a single tear slipped out. i couldn't take the sight anymore.

what's making you so lonely, bunbun? Don't be sad, your endorphin is just right here.

i slowly moved so that my face was leveled on his, my hands slowly made its way on his cheeks as i caressed it. i pulled him closer but before i could even do more, his eyes suddenly snapped open as a shriek came out of his mouth and his body sat up straight.

"no!" his voice rang.

tears erupted in his eyes like waterfall, the boy continued to weep, his hands continuously wiping the teardrops and i know for sure that he completely forgot about my presence.

the boy's body shook every now and then as a sob casually escaped, "a dream . . . It's just a dream. it isn't true, it is-" the boy continued to speak before i sat up, moving closer to his body, my hands reached on his face, cupping it. our eyes met and shock replaced his teary eyes before it became glossy again as he leaned on my touch, touching my hands with his own big ones.

"haine" he breathed before his eyes shut as tears cascaded in his face and i didn't really know what to do anymore

"it's just a dream" i murmured before engulfing the boy in a tight hug. why, why are you crying?

tell me what to do. i don't like seeing him this way, i don't like seeing him cry. seeing jeongguk in tears only makes me feel so devastated as if i'm not being good enough. why am i so useless?

"it wasn't real" i whispered and caressed his back to soothe the crying boy. he wrapped his arms on my body, burying his face on the crook of my neck. "it was only just a dream . . . shh. don't cry, bunbun"

"please, stop crying it wasn't real kookie" the boy's arms tightened around my body before a sob escaped once again. the boy's body wouldn't stop trembling and i felt so lost. what should i do?

please, stop crying jeongguk

"i was so . . . so scared" i heard him mumble as he slowly pulled away and let our foreheads touch.

"scared?" my eyes trailed on his beautiful feature as his face was so close to mine. his eyes were closed still, as tears wouldn't stop flowing.

"i swore i wouldn't show any weakness around you no matter what happened . . . no matter what happened i would stay strong . . . but i-i couldn't" his voice broke and pausing midway he continued "i had a nightmare and i never want it to happen. i thought it was real-no, it looked so real that i thought it was really happening"

my eyebrows creased, "what is it?"

he shook his head furiously as he puckered his lips into a thin line "jeongguk" i pressed and his eyes met mine before averting it once more.

"please tell me. it won't happen, it's just a dream kookie" i muttered, wiping the dried tears away.

"no. if i told you it would happen"

"no, if you tell me then we won't make it happen"

"no! If i told you, it would happen. when i was younger, i said what happened to mother and it happened!"

"please jeongguk"

"i-"

"please, jeongguk tell me. i promise that what happened in your dream will forever remain as nothing but a bad memory" i urged the boy before flashing a gentle smile on him as our eyes met once more.

"but-"

"i promise" i showed my pinky finger to him indicating that i wanted us to do the pinky promise "okay" he hesitantly held my pinky before dropping his head on my shoulder

". . . ."

". . . ."

"jeongguk" i pressed once more and he pulled away and let our eyes meet straight.

"i-can't. what if, what if it does happen? I-i don't want to lose you"

"you promised bunbun"

"but-"

"we won't let it happen"

the boy's eyes showed reluctance but as my hand made its way to caress his cheek, he finally opened his mouth and spilled the beans.

"i . . . i had a dream that i was a prisoner and we-" he paused, his cold hands made its way to touch my own. he suddenly became scared once more and his eyes looked anywhere but mine.

he let out a ragged breath "y-you were crying and it seemed like you were visiting me on that prison . . . there's this large glass between us and you were holding a phone and i was . . . i was fighting myself to not talk to you"

his dream. why, why would he ever had that kind of dreams? "what made me flip was i saw that there's a ring on your middle finger and-and, it looked like you were begging me to stop you from a wedding with a man you don't love"

"oh my-"

"i wanted to stop you because i love you so much but then, i was afraid. the me in the dream was showing an act, i was acting to nit care when deep inside i just i wanted to take you away but in that dream-i didn't do anything" how can you just straight ahead say the word ❞L❞? How come the words ❞i love you❞ easiky slips out of your mouth. Am i the only one you speak off that words?

". . . ."

"i was so afraid and i didn't know why. in that dream i wanted to stop you, i just wanted to run away with you. i wanted you all by myself and i don't want you for anyone else, you're the only thing i want but i couldn't have you" his face lifted up and i saw how his eyes were welling up again with tears.

"i'm scared haine" he spoke up. "i'm so so scared, i don't want to lose you"

"the dream also showed that i tried to stop the wedding but was a minute too late"

". . . ."

"i was a minute too late and i saw you in the arms of a man you are forced to be with and i-" if it was possible, his eyes went overdrive on a pool of tears.

"kookie, it was just a dream. it won't happen"

he shook his head. "no, you don't understand haine"

"it's just a dre-"

"i rarely have dreams, let alone nightmares and when they do-it always happens"

heaving a sigh, i payed no attention to his warnings "jeongguk, you're just thinking into this way too much. it won't happen and i-" and i thought it really won't happen.

"but-"

"okay, hear me out. first, i won't leave you. second, you're never going to prison and third we don't even know what will happen in the future and i know you're not irrational to do reckless things and i can assure you that you won't be in prison and" i blabbered as i let go of his face and cupped his cheeks.

"and?" my heart picked up a pace and i know it's too sudden for me to say this and finally accept the unusual heart beat of my heart but.

I now know why my heart felt like it tore apart when i saw him having his lips locked on eunha, i now know why i felt so sad whenever i never had any glimpse of his face or even a strand of his hair. i finally realized why everything feels so right and peaceful whenever we were together. Why i feel so tingly whenever our skins touch.

"i love you too" i found the words escape as my lips stole a peck on his quivering lips and his eyes widened

"p-pardon?" why did i only realise the irregular heartbeat wasn't because i was dying?

"i won't ever want to spend my life other than with you" the boy's cheeks reddened, eyes glistening with another round of tears before cupping my own cheeks and letting our lips touch once more.

"i love you so much haine. oh my, please if this is a dream i don't ever want to wake up"

I chuckled at his cuteness, "this isn't a dream bunbun" i inched closer once more before stealing a peck on his lips.

His cheeks reddened even more "oh god. please let me breathe and promise me to never leave me, okay?"

"i promise. If you just stay with me, okay? we'll never let those happen"

"i promise haine"

。・:*:・゚ ★ 。・:*:・゚ ★ 。・:*:・゚ ☆

"we failed miserably at our promises, jeongguk"

"mama?"

"haejung? oh baby, why are you still awake? it's already late"

"i can't sleep mama."

"but you were asleep before baby"

"jihye got a nightmare and i had to make her sleep first and i'd be lying if i said that i'm not bothered with her dream"

"oh? what did your sister dreamed of?"

"jihye says that her dreams always comes true so, i promised that we won't let her nightmares happen"

"you won't let what happen?"

"jihye said that our true papa would come back but mama is already wedded on someone she doesn't love so papa had to leave again even if we all love him" eyes widening and heart hammering, i tried to hold in the spur of feelings that had been screaming to be heard.

oh baby, if only you knew.

"jihye . . . she-mama, she always ends up crying after a nightmare and i don't like seeing her that way. i promised that as long as we're together forever i won't let anything from her dreams to come true" eyes widening, the words that slipped on the boy's mouthmade thousands of memories flash inside of me.

"do you swear that, honey?" the little boy's eyes stared straight at my own tired ones-- full of determination, he who was a splitting image of his father made me remember how foolish we were.

"i swear it to my grave, mama"

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

623K 18.4K 65
She never understood the chaos she was becoming. Everybody warned her, her mind and soul told her to stay away; but what she felt for him was stronge...
598 8 25
This is a BTS imagines! I (J)hope you liked it!!! This imagines also contains smut but not alot. This story is not just imagines but also texting, c...
5.6K 173 23
When a terrible accident happened to Hoseok, Yoongi thought it would be better to leave his life forever... But would it really be forever?!? Starte...
992K 75K 45
They witnessed her destruction, They were left to wonder why, She saw nothing but darkness, Though the stars shown in her eyes, But maybe they'd forg...