Sorry About That (Gaster!Sans...

De little-nabb

You worked for the newspaper, doing a simple editing job and a few other things here and there. Ever since mo... Mai multe

Reader's basic info
Pantie-Shot
YOU HAVEN'T EVEN MOVED IN YET
Wakey, Wakey, Eggs and Bakey!
Probably Won't Be Sleeping Tonight
Let's Go Out
Making Small Moments
Officially Buddies
Oh, Oh, Here She Comes
Jonathan Slater and Baba
Man's Best Friend
Dreaming the Reality
You've Been Warned
The Man Who Speaks In Hands
It's A Struggle
Shopping Incidents and Not So Innocent Questions
Patience and Justice
Old Best Friends Aren't The Best of Friends.
Darling, You're A Star!
Dinner Date (REWRITTEN)
sans the skeleton (REWRITTEN)
In A Different Point of View
New Parts coming out!
What's Most Important

Sick With This Feeling

3K 170 202
De little-nabb

"This makes zero sense."

"that's cause you're... you're du-umb."

"You are literally a skeleton." You sighed as you walked into the room, kicking clothing and trash out of your way until you sat on the edge of his bed. "How on earth does a skeleton get sick?"

"i told you, it's my magic." G's voice came out drowsy and deep. "if i'm too stimulated or stressed my magic is a-a-affected."

"Yeah, yeah, but how in the world are you producing sweat right now?" You have seem him sweat many times before, but now it was ridiculous. Yellow clear pinballs rolling down his skull everywhere. G groaned and turned around in his bed.

"please, i do not want to give you a magic lesson right now."

"Okay, well... What do I do?" Your mouth awkwardly went into itself as you bit at your lips. He coughed in response.

"some medicine would be nice."

"Okay well tell me what kind you want and I'll buy it."

"nooo." He whined. You rolled your eyes. "that's work. no."

"Fine, I'll ask Papyrus." You lifted yourself off the bed and tucked G in a little tighter. "Don't move from your bed."

"yes mom."

"Oh, like you're one to talk." You laughed, and shut off the light when you were in his doorway. "I'll be back soon." He grunted in reply, and you shut his door. Sighing, you pulled out your phone.

What exactly were you getting yourself into here?

---

You promised you wouldn't study more into G, but this didn't count, right? Papyrus himself warned you about what his behaviors might be like. You had to be cautious.

Or so you thought.

When you got home, it was normal at first. At first.

G was in his room supposedly and you started to heat up the spaghetti Papyrus gave you 'to make him feel better'. You didn't know how it would work, but you hardly understood the situation itself so you didn't look into it.

While the dish was heating in the microwave, you decided to check on G. Simple enough. You skipped to his room and knocked before you entered, but, uh... He wasn't there.

"G?" You called, going back to the living room when you heard clanking in the kitchen. When you got there G was opening and closing cupboards, swaying his skeletal body back and forth with it. "G, stop that," You sighed, smacking his hands off the handles. "You'll break the cupboards. You're not even supposed to be out of bed!"

"you mad at me?" He slumped against the refrigerator and you sighed, taking the meal out of the microwave. It smelled pretty good. You would guess it would have to if Papyrus was seeking to be a spaghettor.

"No, G, I'm not mad. Go sit at the table and you can eat."

He did as he was told, sitting where he usually sat. Normally you would sit across from him, but you didn't like the way G was swaying in his chair so you moved your seat next to his and set the plate down on the table.

"feed me."

"No." You gave him a weird look, scooting the plate closer to him. "I'm not feeding you noodles. You're a big boy."

"i'm a big boy?" He mused, taking the fork on the plate. You groaned silently, putting your hands on your face.

"..Yes?"

"if i'm a big boy, are you my-"

"FINE!" You took the fork out of his hand and stabbed at the food. "I'll feed you." He smiled, opening his jaw and waited as he rested on the wooden chair. You sighed, getting a good amount of spaghetti on the fork before slowly putting it in his mouth. You suffered in your head as he insisted to keep eye contact through the whole thing.

You knew Papyrus said he would be weird but that was ridiculous.

Next was getting the cocky bastard back in bed. When you refused to tuck him in, G was glued to his chair and wouldn't move no matter what. You literally had to scoot him all the way to his room and then tip the chair enough so he fell on the mattress.

"please tuck me in," G whined, and you sighed.

"Why, G?"

"i get nightmares." He shrugged at his spot on the bed. His eye sockets went dark. "where i'm not here anymore."

"G, you are here." You sat at the edge of his bed again, just like you did this morning. You placed your hand on his cheek, making him look back at you, even if his pinpricks were gone. "You're with me."

The skeleton shook his head. "i'll be gone one day."

"We all go one day." You told him, picking up his comforter and bringing it up to his clavicle. His pinpricks were back, staring up at you. There was emotion there, one you had seen others wear for their friends and lovers. You had seen it from a distance, so many times. But never had someone gone up and looked at you like that. You found yourself clueless now. How funny, huh? "Do me the favor of not letting me find out what I'll do, huh?"

He huffed amused at that, turning on his side so he could see you better. You put your hand back on his cheek, rubbing at the bone where his cheek would be. Then sliding it down to rest at his arm, holding just enough so he knew you were there. "Go to sleep, G." You whispered. "I'll be here to make sure you don't disappear."

He was out like a light.

---

G woke up to you. You had actually stayed, sitting on the floor and your head resting on the bed, your hand limply holding onto his skeletal one. G couldn't help but think how stupid it was, you would be aching all day after all. Without waking you he brought you up to the bed, softly tucking you in and leaving the room quickly.

He did feel a lot better today. The magic Papyrus had put in his food had done him wonders. G might have a slight headache, but other than that there's nothing else bothering him today. He didn't even feel stressed like usual.

Maybe it was because he had never gotten a full night sleep like that before.

No time to think about it, though. G quickly went back to the uniform, looking back at where you slept. You were always so genuine when you slept, he wondered if you knew. He could almost tell exactly what you were thinking, word for word when you were so defenseless and calm, and that's when you were awake.

He could see pictures, fuzzy and warm when you slept.

Soundlessly G took his clothes off and started to change into his uniform. He barely got his pants on when you stirred awake. "hey, sweetheart. enjoying the view over there? strikingly handsome, i know." He laughed at your tired gaze on him, how confused you looked. "i'm kidding. i know i am pretty strange, huh?"

Looking down at his rib bones, G lightly traced them with his phalanges. He stopped and analyzed the holes in his hands. "even stranger than a human skeleton."

"Yes," you said, stretching your arm out. He did the same, softly taking your hand in his. G was about to say more when you pulled on him. He fell on the bed quite ungracefully, landing with your knee jabbing his hip. You pulled him up, only stopping when he was face to face with you. "Strikingly handsome." You smiled at him, and G felt his cheekbones flush yellow.

You held onto his humerus', keeping him looming over you. "The most handsome and brilliant skeletal monster I've met." You kissed at his forehead and beamed. "That's saying a lot, I've only met two. Don't tell Papyrus."

"only if you don't tell him i was so forward." He chuckled.

"Forward? With what?" You raised a brow, and G placed his hand on your cheek. He kept grinning, that shit eating grin the skeleton knew you hated. Kept smiling when he leaned down and kissed you.

You were smiling too.

---

"G? G, get up. G."

His eyes snapped open, and he quickly sat forward, surprising you enough to make you fall off the bed. "Geez, G." You groaned, rubbing at your back. "What's up with you?"

"____?" His mouth twitched, looking down at you from the bed. His face was a bright yellow, and you raised an eyebrow.

"G?" You threw back.

"nothing. just..." The skeleton fell back down, letting his head hit the pillow. You watched from the floor, staying quiet as you watched him gaze at nothing. "i had a strange dream."

"Oh. Do you want to talk about it?" You got up from your place and were about to console him, before he turned back. He was defensive, his shoulders tense and pent up. You stopped in your place.

"nah... it was probably something from the sickness. i still feel pretty bad." A lie. You could see it as clear as day, but if G was lying to you, it must be for a good reason. You didn't like talking about your personal nightmares too much either, so you understood and headed for the door. You stood awkwardly in the doorway, pursing your lips together.

"Do you want something? I can go to the store. Get you a stuffed animal, I dunno." You shrugged, trying to laugh. The air was stiff. You caught G lifting his head, but it went down back on the pillow softly before he said anything. You sighed, and closed the door after telling him to call you if he needed help one more time.

You don't think Papyrus could help you with this one.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

38.5K 2.1K 33
Gaster is the current royal scientist, set with a mission to break the barrier and free monster-kind from their underground prison. His loyalty and p...
75.3K 3.5K 42
It's only been a few years since monsters have been released from their underground prison. In some towns, monsters are welcomed with open arms. Othe...
129K 5.7K 17
• Art is by kane__i on Twitter • [Fem!Reader] 『 The group of skeletons were taken aback by the unexpected appearance of who exactly? You, of course. ...
163K 6.1K 58
'When I was 13, I killed someone. By accident of course... It was the day I found out I possessed some type of power.' You kept it to yourself...