Awkward (Narry)

By Bab3yBlu3Eyes

Harry Styles is the 'Ladies man' of the world famous boy band One Direction, except nobody knows that it's no... More

Awkward (Narry)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65- Epilogue

Chapter 5.

37.2K 1K 998
By Bab3yBlu3Eyes

Hey guys so sorry i havent been updating very often im really ill at the moment and my heads all over the place im trying to write but sometimes my headache is too much and i cant be on the computer long, i will try and update as often as possible for you guys because you are amazing. Anychance we can get the comments up on this i love to read what you have to say, peace out speak soon xoxo

Niall was still peacefully sleeping when I woke up so I carefully slipped out of bed and made my way into the bathroom. I filled the bowl with water and splashed my face to wake me up a bit more. It was so nice to wake up in bed next to Niall, even if he wasn't interested in me like I was him, at least I get to share a bed with him.

Once I was washed up and showered I exited the bathroom to find Niall sitting up in bed watching TV with the duvet just covering his private area. I averted my eyes looking at the floor careful not to try eye up any of his business.

"Morning Haz" Niall chirped.

"Morning Ni, you sleep ok?" I asked

Niall sat himself up some more in bed and looked over at me as I slipped some boxers on underneath my towel then dropped the towel to the floor. For some reason this morning I was feeling rather confident in myself. Niall watched as found a pair of shorts in my suit case and slipped them on over my boxers; I gave him a cheeky wink and took a seat on the bed.

"What's the plan for today then?" I asked

"I was thinking maybe we could get some food then just go with the flow"

"Sounds like a good idea" I replied

Niall jumped out of bed and wiggled his sexy bum as he made his way into the bathroom. I honestly don't have a clue what today is going to bring but I'm excited to see what happens. After a quick shower Niall stepped back out the bathroom in a fresh pair of boxers making his way to his suitcase to get some shorts.

"You're going to need a shirt for breakfast" he informed me and I huffed.

"It's too hot to wear a shirt" I moaned

"At least put one on and then we'll have food and go out so you can strip" Niall laughed and I reluctantly agreed.

Once we were both dressed we exited the hotel room and made our way down to the restaurant. As it wasn't exactly morning anymore we opted for brunch, half breakfast half lunch. Niall of course got the biggest meal there was and I chose half the size plate he had. Brunch was delicious though, we scoffed it down in minutes and I'm sure Niall wanted to get seconds but I told him its best not to get a stomach ache if we were going to go out somewhere.

We left the restaurant and unlucky for us a couple of young girls, no older than 14 approached us. They weren't like other fans though they were kind of shy and timid.

"Hello are you? Are you Harry Styles and Niall Horan?" one of them asked.

"We sure are cutie" Niall smirked at the girl

"Could we please get your autograph?" the other girls asked.

"Sure, but can you do one thing for us?" I asked and both the girls nodded without even knowing what I was going to ask. "Can you keep it a secret that we're here? We're trying to have a peaceful holiday and don't really want to be interupted"

"No problem" the more confident of the two girls answered.

I walked ahead as Niall said goodbye to the young girls, I'm not sure where I was going but getting lost would be an adventure in itself. Niall caught up and swung his arm over my shoulder, I shivered under his touch which caused him to look at me funny

"You cold?" he asked confused, it was like 35 degrees out he knew I couldn't be cold.

"Naa, just shivered" I stated hoping he wouldn't question it.

Luckily he didn't and we continued to walk in random directions until we found ourselves at the local beach. I think it was the beach we could see out our window because we hadn't walked far. It was beautiful from a distance but even more stunning up close. The waves crashed gently against the shore, the sand was pure white with no stones. The sun bounced off the sea effortlessly.

"Race ya" Niall randomly shouted and he was off in the direction of the beach

Quickly I pulled my shoes off and ran after him, he want that far ahead so I caught up pretty quickly. As soon as my feet hit the sand it felt as though I was running on hot coal, taking my shoes off was defiantly the wrong idea. When I reached Niall I jumped on his back wincing in pain.

"What are you doing?" he chuckled

"The sand is hot" I pouted poking my head around his shoulder.

We hadn't brought any towels with us as we didn't really know where we were heading so we hired a couple of sun loungers and took a seat near the water. We were close enough we could dip our toes into he water but we could still bathe in the sun.

As I took a seat Niall whipped off his shirt revealing his slightly half burnt half tanned torso. He looked so good with a little colour I couldn't help but stare. Of course being my luck Niall turned around and caught me.

"What you looking at Styles?" he questioned.

"You look hot"

As soon as I said it I covered my mouth with my hand. How could I have let that slip out? He's going to hate me! I covered my head with my large hands and blushed furiously.

"Why thank you Harold, not to bad yourself" he winked lightening the moment

Thank god he wasn't weirded out by my random outburst. I managed to laugh it off but I was still blushing when I moved my hands from my face. Niall once again just laughed, it's one of the many things I liked about him. The way he could make any situation happy and random.

I reached under my shirt and lifted it over my head revealing my own torso, mines more tanned then Niall's but I put that down to his Irish genes. I lay down on my sun lounger next to Niall and stretched my legs out so my feet dipped into the warm water. It felt so nice having the sun on my face and the sand between my toes with the one and only Niall Horan by my side. Oh great now I'm starting to sound like a fan girl, chill out Harry.

After lying in the sun for about half an hour the sun got too much for both of us. Niall and I decided to go for a dip in the sea. As I walked into the water Niall hopped on my back and I carried him in. When I got to waist height I dropped him off my back and he splashed backwards into the water. As he came back up for air I chuckled and wiped the water from his face.

"You look like a drowned rat" I laughed

"You're gunna pay for that" he laughed and jumped on my head sending me under the water.

I automatically held my breath as my head went under the water with Niall's body pushing me under. I could hear him chuckling above the surface. I quickly pushed him off me breaking the surface to catch my breath before I ran out of air. As I came up I didn't see Niall but I saw his shadow under the water, he broke the surface a moment later spitting out water taking in his own breath.

"Heey" he pouted.

"You got me first" I stated

"True" he smirked

We spent a little while in the water messing around and splashing each other in the warm water before getting out and heading back into the hotel to get changed. When we reached the hotel room Niall immediately dropped his wet shorts on the floor and strutted around in his tight wet boxer shorts. My eyes drifted to his toned muscular back and touchable bottom. In his wet boxers his whole shape was easy to see.

"You like?" he laughed wiggling his bum

"Hmm" I smiled as he turned around

"You know you've been checking me out a lot lately Styles, do you have something you want to say to me?" Niall asked with a smirk and I almost passed out then and there.

I can't admit to Niall I have a crush on him, he'd be totally freaked out by it. And I can't believe he's noticed I've been checking him out, I honestly thought I was being subtle with it. Obviously not!

"No nothing to say, just admiring that gorgeous body of yours" I answered more confidently than expected.

"Well then look away" he smiled again and continued to get dressed.

******

Niall and I had a lovely dinner in the restaurant downstairs in the hotel. The food down there is amazing we will defiantly be eating down there the whole time were here, unless we get room service. I slipped out my clothes and climbed into bed, it's only 10 pm but I feel so tired and can't wait to get some shut eye. But with Niall's half naked body distracting me as he climbed in the other side of the bed I doubt that was going to happen anytime soon.

"Ni, can I ask you something?"

"You just did" he chuckled at his lame joke.

"Ha ha very funny. But seriously, how comes you got a room with one bed?" I asked a little curious.

Niall crossed his eyebrows in confusion as he looked at me like id asked the most obscured question ever. I know I shouldn't be asking or even thinking about why he would want to share a bed with me but I couldn't help it. He could have got two beds, why did he want to share?

"I don't know I guess as we've shared before I didn't think I'd be a problem" he answered climbing into bed and rolling onto his side to face me.

I leant up on my elbow placing all my attention on him. I looked up into his deep blue eyes, he looked a little sad by the conversation.

"It's no problem I was just wondering" I smiled earning a smile back.

"Then shut up and snuggle with me, I want a cuddle"

Niall turned around facing his back to me and grabbed my arm wrapping it around his waist. His bare back pressed against my bare front as he wriggled back into my body. He kept a hold on my hand bringing it up to his chest and leaning his chin on top of it. I don't know why but something about just snuggling into him felt really good. Soon enough I felt myself drifting off to sleep with the guy of my dreams wrapped in my tight embrace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 545 13
Niall Horan is trying to move on from his past with help from his friend Louis Tomlinson. Louis is in love with this new band, One Direction. Niall...
155K 2.5K 28
When two boys go on their senior trip everything changes for them. Niall Horan and Harry Styles never expected to fall in love with each other, but t...
241K 10.9K 10
✔️ Harry Styles and Niall Horan (officially dubbed 'Narry Storan') are Hollywood's hottest couple. Everybody is raving about how, "They just knew one...
21.2K 630 25
Niall Horan is an extremely popular singer known all across the world! Harry Styles is a simple small town boy who happens to secretly be in love wit...