Everything I Didn't say (Lash...

De Halevetica

Luke and Braxton are best friends and as a gift for graduating high school Braxton's parents are sending him... Mais

Trailer
Description
Speak For Yourself
Oh boy
It's just me
Too far
Stop baiting Ashton
Change it up how?
Are You Two Dating?
Putting in effort
A word
Nothing is going on
I told you you were being obvious
We need to talk
It's not allowed
You did what?
Are you asking me out?
A break from everything
What do you see in him anyway?
My first...
Jealous
Ash
Are you gay?
Mad at Myself
I love him...
Sorry
Please
Careful
Quick question!!
Poor Ashton
Barely Friends
Let's talk
We have to stop
I don't trust myself around you
Care to explain?
What's going on?
Hemwin Dinner
Luke, baby
Jace
It sounds bad any way you put it
It was always you
I can't
I love you
Meet the Parents
It's complicated
I can't do this anymore
You wanted the truth...
With all that being said

What are you doing up?

1K 66 21
De Halevetica

Luke snuck into the hotel room quietly. The lights were all out. Braxton had text him earlier to let him know they were all headed to bed. Everyone was pretty tired from the plane ride. Luke would have gone up with Liam and Ashton but Luke needed to unwind a bit. He was going to be stuck sharing a room with a guy he couldn't stand and hated his guts.

"Luke." Liam's voice whispered.

"Li, you scared the piss out of me." Luke whispered back harshly.

"Sorry." Liam apologized coming closer to Luke.

"What are you still doing up?" Luke asked.

Instead of answering Liam attached his lips to Luke's. His kiss was rougher than normal.
Luke kissed back easily. He loved having this attention from Liam.
Luke remembered where they were and pulled away from Liam.

"We could get caught." Luke whispered.

"I don't care, I need you." Liam said desperately.

That was all it took for Luke to reconnect their lips. Luke hated how weak he was when it came to Liam but he couldn't help it.

Liam bit Luke's bottom lip causing Luke to growl in pleasure. If he wasn't careful he was going to find himself hard. 

"Liam, you're going to get me all worked up." Luke whined as Liam peppered kisses along his jaw and neck.

"Good." Liam panted biting down gently on Luke's neck.

"No, not good. Do you want to explain to Ashton why were making out in the kitchen." Luke huffed as he fought to keep his composure with Liam's hands gripping his waist.

"You said if I needed to blow off a little steam I could find you." Liam replied pressing his lips back to Luke's.

"And I meant it but you don't want the guys to know you're gay and I don't want to piss Ashton off."

"Why would Ashton be pissed off?" Liam asked sliding his tongue along Luke's neck.

Luke shivered under Liam's touch as much as he didn't want Liam to stop he knew they needed to.

"He told me to stay away from you." Luke answered breathlessly.

"He what?" Liam frowned pulling back to look at Luke.

"He told me to stay away from you." Luke repeated.

Liam let go of Luke.

"Is that why you brought Alex to the fire pit earlier?" Liam asked.

"His name is Alec and yes, part of it. You were being kind of flirty and Ashton kept asking questions." Luke answered.

"Well I don't like him." Liam pouted.

"Why not?" Luke frowned.

"Cause I wanted the attention you were giving him." Liam said wrapping his arms around Luke's neck.

"Oh, so you were jealous." Luke smirked. He wasn't sure why but he loved the idea that Alec made Liam jealous.

"Yeah, a little bit." Liam said closing the space between their lips.

Luke once again gave in.
Liam pressed himself into Luke.
Thier lips moved effortlessly together.

"I wish we were sharing a room." Liam panted into the kiss.

"You're the one who stuck Ashton and I together." Luke pointed out.

"I know and it's for the best but I want you so damn bad." Liam whined placing kisses along Luke's jaw.

"You're just drunk, you'd regret it tomorrow." Luke said more trying to convince himself than Liam.

"But you said I need to let out some tension. Well I've got a lot of tension built up." Liam whispered into Luke's ear before pressing his crotch against Luke.

The feel of Liam's obvious erection didn't do anything to keep his at bay.

"Liam, you can't do this to me." Luke whined biting his lip.

"Let's go into the bathroom. They don't know you're back." Liam smirked dragging Luke into the bathroom.

"You have to be silent." Luke demanded.

"I promise." Liam nodded eagerly.

Luke hooked Liam's boxers and paused.

"You're sure about this?" Luke asked.

Liam nodded.

Luke pulled down the fabric exposing Liam's erection.

Luke felt his own cock harden at the sight.

"Remember, silent." Luke said as he dropped to his knees. He gripped Liam's hips earning a tiny squeak from the boy.

Luke placed his lips around Liam's cock and slowly took him as deep as he could.

Liam hissed with pleasure as Luke began to roll his tongue around.

Luke bobbed his head a few times causing a muffled whine from Liam. Luke looked up to see Liam's hand covering his mouth his head thrown back and him breathing heavily.

Luke continued bobbing and licking getting gradually faster. He could feel Liam getting tense which meant he was close. Luke took the opportunity to go faster.

"Oh fuck." Liam whispered as he gripped the counters for support.

"Oh, shit, Luke." Liam's voice broke as he came in Luke's mouth.

Luke swallowed and smiled at the brunette.

"Holy fuck, Hemmings, that was amazing." Liam panted quietly.

"Your turn." Liam said dropping to his knees and pulling Luke's pants and boxers down before Luke could object.

"I-I've never done this before." Liam admitted seeming nervous.

"Here, I'll guide you." Luke grabbed Liam's hand wrapping it around the base.

"This is cause you probably have a gag reflex unlike me so you won't be able to take me in too far." Luke explained.

Liam nodded then proceeded to take Luke's dick in his mouth.

He then rolled his tongue around like Luke had done.

"Now pump." Luke said moving his hand that was  still wrapped around Liam's.

As Liam fell into a rhythm Luke stopped guiding him and enjoyed the feeling.

As Liam sped up Luke felt himself get closer. Something about the feeling of Liam's mouth on his dick, the look of Liam giving him a blow job and the secrecy of it all sent Luke over the edge fast.

"Oh, yes, fuck, Liam." Luke swore spilling into Liam's mouth.

Liam spit Luke's cum in the sink.

"Gross, it's salty." Liam shook his head.

Luke laughed.

"Yes it is."

"Is it always that salty?" Liam asked grimacing.

"Pretty much." Luke shrugged pulling his pants back up.

Just as Luke was about to open the bathroom door Liam grabbed his wrist.

"Wait."

Luke stopped and looked at Liam.
Liam didn't say anything for a moment almost like he wasn't sure what to say.

"This isn't going to make things weird is it? I mean we're just friends....right?" Liam asked frowning.

"Of course not. We're just two friends letting off a little steam, friends with benefits if you will." Luke smiled but felt his heart drop a bit.

"Ashton would kill us if we dated." Liam commented.

"We aren't going to date." Luke chuckled.

"I-I know." Liam nodded letting go of Luke.

"You okay?" Luke asked frowning at Liam.

"Yeah, I'm good." Liam smiled.

Luke nodded but wasn't so sure he believed him.

Luke poked his head out to see no one had woken up.

The two slipped out of the bathroom and back to the kitchen.

"Thank you." Liam smiled at Luke.

"It was fun." Luke smiled back before drinking his water.

"We should get to bed." Luke said putting his glass in the sink.

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay, night." Luke turned to leave when Liam pulled him back and into a kiss.

The two heard a door open and jumped apart quickly.

"Liam, what are you doing up, I- oh." Ashton appeared in the kitchen.

"I was getting a drink and Luke came in. What are you doing up?" Liam asked nervously.

"I've had trouble sleeping tonight." Ashton shrugged.

Luke could see the worry on Liam's face.

"Well I'm going to bed." Luke said going to walk past Ashton.

"I'm glad to see you decided not to bring your one night stand here." Ashton sneered.

"Excuse me?" Luke frowned.

"That Alex guy, I'm glad you went to his room instead of bringing him here." Ashton clarified.

"What makes you think I slept with him?" Luke demanded.

"Your zipper is undone." Ashton snapped.

Luke looked down to see it was in fact down. He zipped it up and turned back to Ashton.

"What's wrong, jealous?" Luke gave Ashton a wink before walking off. He heard Ashton grumbling something about an asshole but Luke couldn't quite make out what was said.

*AN*
An update for you guys!!! Enjoy! Let me know what you think!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

14.7K 1K 29
Luke, Calum, and Michael are best friends who live in an apartment while in college. Luke meets Ashton, a close friend of Calum's, during a party. He...
3.6K 278 43
Luke never really liked the fact that his best friend Calum spent most of his time following another guy around, especially somebody who was so popul...
6.5K 183 30
Luke's sister has a new boyfriend who gets really abusive over time and her boyfriend takes a lot of advantages of her because he knows that she like...
14.1K 450 14
Luke Hemmings was in love with Ashton Irwin. But there are a few problems. One, Ashton was 17 and a senior and Luke was 15 and a sophomore. Two, Luke...