Only You

By jinjuya

He was her light, he was her life and she was the sunflower. [ 081016 - 010217 ] All right reserved © jinjuya... More

Preface
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
jeon
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
heads up
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
jinjuya's note
Happy 1st Anniv

Chapter 18

1.5K 101 12
By jinjuya

• eunha •

"Where are we?" I asked after waking up from my short nap only to find out we're already in a garage.

"My house." He casually said.

"Uh- I'm supposed to go back at Jimin oppa's place. They're probably looking for me now." I unbuckle my seat belt and opened the passenger seat's door.

"I already told them you're here with me." He grabbed my arm to stop me from getting off.

"Then why bring me here?" I crossed my arms in defeat.

"That." He pointed at my feet and I sigh after looking at my ugly swollen foot.

I watched him kill the car engine and jumped out of the driver seat. He then went to my side and started to pick me up.

"Can't you just piggyback me?" I bit my lower lip hoping he'll agree.

"Your dress is too short silly. It'll expose your legs way too much if I do that." He poked my forehead slowly making me lean back to my seat.

"Fine." I hissed and let him carry me like before.

He went upstairs and opened the wooden door in difficulty. It was dark but I figured we're inside a bedroom because of the silhouette the furniture made. He let me sit on the edge of the bed then switch on the lights, I squinted on the sudden burst of it.

"Stay here." He said then sprung out of the room.

I took my time observing the whole room while he was gone. The bed is huge, you can probably fit three people in it. There's one cabinet and one drawer near the window that has blue curtains hanging down almost up to the light wash wooden floor. The walls are painted in white, it perfectly complements all the dark picture frames of random nature photos hanging on the wall.

Jungkook came back holding some clothes.

"Change into these." He tossed me a pair of pyjamas.

"Where's the bathroom?" I asked standing up.

"Be quick." He went out of the room again and left me to slip into these cute black and orange pyjamas.

I chuckled when I saw the clothes he gave me. I bet he looks cute wearing this.

"I'm done!" I blurted out the minute I'm done changing my clothes. Then Jungkook walked in holding a tray with a first aid kit, pills and glass of water in it.

He bent down to where my feet is, I flinch in pain when the ice bag made contact to my skin. The cold sensation it gives is enough for my whole body to shiver. After what felt like an hour of cold compress, he bandaged my foot.

"Lie down after you take this. It'll help with the pain." He gave me the painkillers and the glass of water, then he took the pillow on the other side of the bed and placed in under my swollen foot. "This will help with swelling down your foot." I nodded.

"Where are you going?" I saw him reaching for the door.

"To my room. Do you need anything else?" He raised his eyebrows waiting for my response.

"I-uh.. Can I- Can you get my phone for me please?" I asked in doubt.

"Here. Goodnight." He gave me back my phone that was inside of my purse on top of the drawers then closed the door behind him.

"Can this night get any worse?" I grunted.

I tried my best to fall asleep but my body feels really uncomfortable with its position. I can't really move from my spot since my swollen foot needs to be nursed, not to mention I just woke up from my nap before I arrived here. I closed my eyes hoping I'll fall asleep eventually.

********

I woke up to the sound of the sea crashing against the shore. I stretched my body under the warm blankets, I looked to my right and saw a balcony showing a clear blue sky, the smell of the sea filled my nose. I dangle my feet to the side of the bed and flinched in pain in attempt of walking towards the balcony.

I totally forgot that I twisted my ankle so bad last night. I looked at my left foot who is now bandaged and smiled like an idiot after remembering what Jungkook did. I carefully stood up again and hopped my way to the door to go downstairs.

It's my first time to be in their house here in Jeju and it's really cozy. From what I remember, this used to be his grandfather's home, there's four bedroom upstairs and a little staircase that leads to the living room. The whole house is filled with antique furnitures and old picture frames, leaving wonderful memories for generations.

I followed the smell of bacon and my tummy won't stop growling because of it. I was greeted by Jungkook's mother preparing breakfast, it's been a while since I got to see her. My arms automatically throw themselves in the air, engulfing her into a tight hug.

"Eomma I missed you." I let go of her.

"I missed you too child, I'm glad to see you again." She squeezed my arms. "Jungkook had errands, he'll be back soon." She added.

"Ah..Hmm." I sat in one of the stool and watched her cook.

"Will you help me prepare the dining table sweetie? They'll be here soon." I quickly stood up and did what I was told even though I had a hard time walking, I still managed.

After I finished preparing the dining table, I went to the bathroom and washed my face which reminded me that I didn't have my things with me. I need to go back there quickly after breakfast since today is also the day me and the others are going to move out of the Park's residence, we need to look for a place where we'll be staying for another week.

I looked at my tired face in front of the mirror. My eye bags are getting even darker, this vacation so far have given me nothing but heart ache and stress.

I still can't believe how I ended up here, meeting the person whom I thought I would never see again in my life. Why did we have to meet in such an awful time? When I'm finally building up myself again, and he just happen to show up and wreck everything all over again.

I thought everything is going to be alright, like what I've been telling to myself for the last twelve months. I used to cry myself to sleep every night in hopes that everything was just a bad dream, but I would always wake up facing the reality that he's not there anymore.

No one knows how painful it is to break up with your best friend and boyfriend. The one who knows every little thing about you; your fears, flaws and dreams. The one you thought would stay beside you after seeing the worst. There's no word for this kind of heartbreak.

"You can't be seen looking like this." I said to myself and hold back the tears that was starting to form. I took a deep breath before walking out of the bathroom.

The very second I opened the bathroom door, I saw them kissing in front of me. Jungkook's eyes were wide open the moment he saw me came out.

"What are you doing?!" He shouted.

"I- uh- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" I stuttered and ran out of the scene feeling numb.

I made my way to the dining table and found everyone waiting for me. Eomma, Yerin, Taehyung, Jimin and Mingyu, they we're laughing at something and I felt a little relieved that they're here. Yerin saw me enter and wrapped me in her arms.

"Why are you crying?" She said full of worry.

"Crying?" I didn't know I was crying until I touched my eyes. "I'm just really happy to see you guys here." I made up.

"Aigoo.. our baby eunha missed us." Taehyung mocked me with baby voice and everyone in the room including me burst out laughing.

Our giggles was interrupted when Jungkook entered the room with Jungha tailing behind. He was looking directly at me, furious and pained. I avoided his eyes and pretended that I didn't see saw them come in, I shouldn't look weak in front of him. It will only make him feel more satisfied in breaking my heart.

"Finally we can eat." Jungkook's mom exclaimed and we all went to take our seat.

I took my seat as far away as possible from Jungkook. Jungkook's mother and Jimin are seating at both ends of the rectangular table. Jungkook and Taehyung both on Jimin's side. Mingyu on the other hand is facing Jungha with Jungkook to her left and Yerin to her right. I'm glad that I'm beside Mingyu and in front of Yerin, I can survive this awkward breakfast with Jungkook. I just hope that her mom won't ask me questions that will bring back old memories that I'm still trying to forget.

-------------------------

I'm sorry for keeping you waiting, I had a hard time focusing on this book this week because SHINEE and BTS are BOTH releasing bombs at the same fucking time. HOW TO BREATH my poor soul :(  Two of my bias group are making a comeback this october.

they both be slaying me eVEry FUCKING NIGHT S:LnakjedfiyabdLsdkbs.hkj /dies

-jinjuya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 338 18
love is love ♡︎ ( han jisung × straykids )
6K 428 37
Cherry blossoms are blooming Snowflakes are falling The winter is ending ...
37.8K 1.3K 61
What's the special thing about being Friends? Date Started: August 14, 2020 Date Ended: February 17, 2022
3.5K 181 14
please press read to know more.