Let's Play Doctor!

By flirtyyuri

(Some scenes are not suitable for young ages.) Si Emma, isang babae na hindi naniniwala sa salitang LOVE. Lum... More

Let's Play Doctor!
Game 1 - Meeting the Doctor
Game 2 - Dude she's Emma Price
Game 3 - Oh the peanut guy
Game 4 - The way to a woman's heart is through her *****
Game 5 - In Emma Price's rule book
Game 6 - I'm too damaged
Game 7 - The Guys Emma Price left Broken Support Group
Game 8 - I can't wait to taste you
Game 9 - Something that will blow your mind
Game 10 - You're my hot sexy doctor
Game 11 - Not Satisfied with Peanut Guy
Game 12 - "I missed you so doctor
Game 13 - I just rocked his world
Game 14 - Be Mine, Doctor
Game 15 - Emma a feisty strong willed woman
Game 16 - Dude she's gonna break your heart
Game 17 - You'll definitely be my daughter-in-law
Game 18 - You will love me as much as I love you
Game 19 - Do you think I would let you fall
Game 20 - What matters most is that I'm with you
Game 21 - They're my past and you're my present
Game 22 - Then what's your type
Game 23 - You can't last a day without me
Game 24 - You're dating him to get back at me
Game 25 - You two have a daughter
Game 26 - Sky's the limit for a man in love
Game 27 - You're Emma Price, you like to take risk
Game 28 - Polar Opposites
Game 29 - A hypocritical bitch
Game 30 - She dumped me
Game 31 - I'm so sorry
Game 32 - He was just an outsider
Game 33 - May hawak ng baton
Game 34 - Emma must never know
Game 35 - Let the past stay in the past
Game 36 - He would wait forever
Game 37 - You're Eponine's Present
Game 38 - Maybe I could take that risk someday
Game 39 - And You Say I'm the Insatiable
Game 40 - Sometimes, goodbye is overrated
Game 41 - You ruin relationships Emma, even ours
Game 42 - When we were together, nothing else mattered
Game 43 - I want you back, Emma
Game 44 - You can run to me Emma
Game 45 - Shattered into million pieces
Game 46 - All too late
Game 47 - It's my pain not yours
Game 48 -To heal without each other
Game 49 - Emma and Andy seem domesticated
Game 50 - I love you too, Caleb
Epilogue

The Last Game - Yes

7.2K 89 2
By flirtyyuri

The Last Game - Yes

Three years ago, if someone told me that I would fall crazy in love with a guy I’d laugh. Or maybe curse at that someone. Who would have thought that I would change? That I would fall in love?

No one did. I guess.

It wasn’t easy. Caleb needed the children’s approval. That was the hardest part of beginning our new relationship. It took time especially Knave’s. He was cautious of Caleb and one night when we were going out, he thought Caleb was taking me away.

Knave had panic attacks and that night he had one. So we had to sedate him.

One night I finally decided it was time for them to know my relationship with Caleb, alam ko mahirap tanggapin pero kailangan na nilang malaman. Caleb wasn’t pressing the issue dahil alam niya na mahirap talaga makuha yung loob ng mga bata.

So that night, Caleb went to visit us at the penthouse suite, Knave hid over Andy’s back and Shiloh was ignoring Caleb’s attempt of conversation. Slowly, Knave gave in and went to Caleb to see the new robot toy he bought for Knave.

I introduced Caleb as my boyfriend and that was when Shiloh yelled and said she didn’t want Caleb and that she hated me for leaving them. She ran back to her room and Andy suggested he go talk to her.

Umakyat nun si Andy at sumunod ako nang nakita kong nage-enjoy naman si Knave. Medyo bukas yung pinto ng kwarto ni Shiloh kaya nakinig ako sa pinag-uusapan nila noon.

“I don’t want her to leave daddy. Tell mommy not to leave us.” Shiloh said.

“She’s not leaving Shiloh.”

“But Uncle Caleb’s back. And he’s going to take her with him. We’re going to be alone again. Daddy, I was so happy two years ago when you and mommy came to France, we were a family and I’ve always wanted us to be one. Then Knave came along and it was perfect. Now mommy’s going to leave and start her own family with Uncle Caleb, she’ll going to forget me.” Shiloh cried.

“You know that’s not true. Your mommy would never dare forget you. Remember what she always tells you? You will always be her first born. You’re her daughter. She loves you very much.”

“But what if a baby comes along? She’s going to love that baby more.” She said in muffled voice.

“Knave came along but she still loves you both equally. Shiloh, your mommy needs to be happy and Uncle Caleb will make her happy.”

“Why can’t you make her happy?”

“Because I’m not the one she loves. She won’t forget you Shiloh, she’s going to love you even when she starts her own family. Who cannot love a shining bright star like you? So now can we go down and say sorry to mommy and tell her you love her?”

“Okay daddy. I love you daddy.”

“And I love you too.”

It was the sweetest conversation I ever heard from the two of them and I was quite touch. That was the end of it. Naging close ulit si Shiloh kay Caleb tulad dati, si Knave unti unting nagiging close kay Caleb.

Ayos na yung lahat. I even learned about what lolo did, he bought West United and scrap it all and rebuilt a newer one. Si Caleb ang naging head nito. The bank was now part of the Ibarra Empire my family had built for centuries.

I have no idea why lolo bought it and even hid it a secret to me but I guess he took a liking to Caleb and wanted to help him even when we weren’t together.

“Maman, can we go see the aquarium tomorrow?” Knave asked, we were having dinner at Red Lily Hotel because Caleb invited us. Hindi ko nga alam kung bakit basta inaya niya kaming kumain dito.

“Sorry sweetie, I have to go to work tomorrow.” I told him.

He pouted. “Can I go with you?”

I smiled. “Of course you can. But I’m sure Uncle Caleb would like you to take you to the aquarium tomorrow.”

Caleb coughed. “Excuse me?”

“Yay!”

“What about me mommy? I want to go shopping!”  Shiloh whined.

“Uncle Caleb will take you too.”

Caleb started coughing and the two children giggled. I chuckled. “Come on Caleb it’s not that bad.” I said but he still was coughing.

“Help me.” Caleb coughed. He was turning purple.

God. He’s choking!

I rose to my seat quickly and gone over to his side. I pulled him up from the chair.

“Save him maman!” Knave said.

I looked over the table and saw he was eating the peanuts, why does he always choke with peanut?

I went behind him and started to wrap my arms around his waist. When I was about to wrap my arms he knelt to the ground with one knee.

I stared at him in confusion. “Aren’t you choking?” I asked.

He smiled. “Emma, the first time we met you saved me not just from the peanut but from my boring life. My life was so dull and it was taking my air to breathe but the moment I saw you, you gave me back my life. You restored my life. You saved me. I fell in love with everything about you. God. I wanted you so much even when I did not even know you yet. I was crazy about you and when I saw you again, I knew I should not let you get away again. And who knew that the feisty Emma Price would be my girlfriend? I was lucky to have every guy’s dream. I’m sorry for the mistakes that I did two years ago, I can’t promise you that I won’t hurt you, that I won’t screw up, we both will. But I will always make it up to you. If we start fighting, I will remind you why we should just make up. You make me happy Emma. And I love you so much.” He said. “Will you marry me and make me the happiest man on Earth?”

My tears started falling, God. Am I ready for this? Do I want this? I stared at Caleb who was still waiting for my answer, in his eyes were love, adoration and hope.

“Marry him maman!” Knave said.

I turned around to look at my children and both were nodding. I stare back to Caleb. “I love you too.” I told him.

“And…” he prompted.

I smiled and shook my head in amusement. “Yes.”

Caleb slid the ring in my finger, I had no time to look at it because he took me into his arms and hugged me. He kissed me chastely and the crowds roared.

The kids rose from their seats and joined the hug.

I was so happy that I can’t contain the tears of joy and I cried. Who knew that one Caleb Montemayor would change my opinion about love?

Who knew that I would fall in love with Caleb Montemayor?

“I love you so much doctor.” He whispered in my ears.

“I love you too peanut guy.”

A/N:

Epilogue later...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 9.2K 53
You are the bedmate's of your enemy.. Cyrus and Nia's Story
57.9K 1.3K 47
(Book cover by kbluescript)Si Thea, isang simpleng dalaga. Beauty daw (kung tititigan) at brainy din daw (kung ginagamit ang utak na kadalasan daw ay...
4M 33.7K 21
Hindi man perpekto ang buhay ni Alisson, masaya siya at kuntento. Basta nairaraos niya ang kanyang buhay at nakakain siya ng tatlong beses sa isang a...
4.1M 23.3K 107
[on-going- book 2 (nakadugtong po rito so check it out!] [completed- book 1 ] Babala: Mainit! Nakakapaso A story of a man who will find himself in...