Saving the Mafia Boss

By frankieg24

a beautiful girl named Katherine king wanted nothing to do with high society life and prestige she disowned... More

introduction of Katherine and Alejandro
chapter 1
Warning !
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter4
Chapter5
chapter6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter12
Chapter13
chapter14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Alejandro pov
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter35
chapter36
chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49

Chapter 19

2.3K 116 3
By frankieg24

I got a glass an tossed it at that dirt bag how could he say things like that to me how could he !.

I ran outside James! Hello anyone here James !. Crap the guard was gone I felt so scared was he right.

I ran inside grabbed my house phone an called Alejandro but it went straight to voicemail 

His voice saying you've reached my voicemail leave a message I'll get back to you !.

 I tried to remain calm I was so angry Alejandro get your ass home now you've got some explaining to do !. Click 

I paced the halls soon lunch time was gone an it was now eleven at night I went to our room an looked through his things as much as I wanted to trust him I couldn't let him hurt me again.

I found a paper in his jacket : meeting jack cross marina pier 129 Jackson road 2oclock Friday .

What's going on here we were supposed to be on our honeymoon an here he is doing freaking business.

I searched for the keys to the car an found them I quickly typed the address  an took off I wanted to be wrong what if their was someone else .

No don't think that stay strong Katherine  stay calm.

I arrived at the marina nothing was in site except a big boat an James was by the loading dock I walked down the side to the ramp where is he j?

Um sorry ma'am he's busy .

Don't give me that busy crap call him now !.

But ma'am I can't disturb him.

I pushed him away an ran up the side I pushed open the door Alejandro was sitting down talking with two other men while a provocative woman danced on his lap ,I froze at the site .

Tears burned my eyes what the hell is this Alejandro ! Is this what you've been doing watching some slut dance while your doing god knows what!!!.

I took off my wedding band an threw it at him I hate you it's over !.

I ran out I felt my blood boil with pain an hurt an anger how could he do this to me .I hear rapid foot steps coming towards me Katherine! Stop you don't understand.

I stopped I don't want to hear it Alejandro I saw it for my own eyes an Gregorio told me everything. I said crying angrily 

But Katherine it's just part of business I'm not doing anything but conduct my part I'm not touching her nor any other women I promise .

I turned then why was she sitting on your lap huh dancing provocative is that what you want fine continue but I'm done !

Don't look for me don't call me understand I loved you I would never hurt you !.

I ran off Alejandro looking dumb founded as I left where I would go I had no idea all I new was that never again would I feel pain again.

I drove home speeding I grabbed my clothes in a suit case an grabbed some money I left I crossed the state lines an flew back I went under the radar .

I lived now in new Baltimore I worked in the public hospital I worked double shifts to sustain myself I bought a small flat it wasn't a mansion or a condo but affordable for me .

I missed Alejandro but I knew I did what was right at least I hoped I missed all of him his smile an his kiss even his touch.

Katherine you've got the last route on the hall ? Um yeah Erin I got it go home OK. Katherine are you alright you look pale ? I'm fine I just feel sick.

Come Katherine  go get something to eat you need a break I'll get Ralph to cover the hall till you get back.

I went to the cafeteria an grabbed a soup but I felt so dizzy I blacked out not feeling when I hit the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 1.3K 16
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 Four years have passed since they last saw each other. And in these four years, a lot has happe...
756K 31.7K 56
~. His soul was dark. She was the light. His talks were rude. She was sweet. His smiles were evil. Her smiles were angelic. He was careless. She was...
15.3K 458 34
"What was the point of leaving a life where you had to spill blood for a living only to be stuck in a similar one?" After running away from her duti...
271K 14.4K 63
*BOOK 2 in the Gang Life series. * (EDITING BUT COMPLETE) "Please! Don't!" My victim begs. I stare into their eyes and almost laugh. "Why?" I ask...