Go Your Own Way (WWE Fan Fic)

xx_emilyanne_xx tarafından

I did it. I made it to the WWE. It is my dream come true... Daha Fazla

Prologue - My WWE Ambitions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 *Part 1*
Chapter 10 *Part 2*
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
AUTHORS NOTE!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
AUTHORS NOTE (Sorry guys...)
Chapter 30
Epilogue - My Everything
SEQUEL! :D

Chapter 7

2.7K 48 3
xx_emilyanne_xx tarafından

Chapter 7 - You're Just So ... Sadistically Sweet

As I sat in my locker room that night in Phoenix, Arizona, I consumed myself with my own thoughts: trying to figure out how things had come to what they were. 

'Hey Em,' I looked up to see that sarcastic voices of Kelly and Eve. They smirked and laughed, making me feel even sicker. 

'What do you want?' I asked, the coldness clear in my voice.

'We just wanted to see how our loser was holding up?' they smirked again, the feeling of sadness washing over me. 

'I'm fine thanks, how are you bitches?' I asked. They looked at me with piercing daggers as I smirkedat my own comment. Kelly then walked up to me and slammed me right in the forehead with the Divas championship belt. I fell to the ground, my head throbbing in pain. I held my hand up to feel the centre of pain when suddenly I also felt warm liquid slowly drip down my face. I pulled my hand into view and it was covered in blood. I held my hand there, tempted to show how strong I really was. 

'Let us get something straight, this is what you get for backstabbing us,' glared Eve. I looked at her in shock, trying to not let the fact that the room was spinning get in my way. 

'I was always nice to you too, I never did anything. I was friends with Beth and Nattie and you think it's okay to diss me for it?' 

'Being friends with them is siding with them, which is backstabbing in our books,' 

'And you're sucking up to Vince too, so get over it princess,' I felt the urge to fight back but I knew I didn't have the strength nor the words to feel the strength to fight. They laughed evilly and walked out. I sat there in tears, holding a moist towel to the wound on my head. I remained on the floor too weak to stand on my feet. 

'Emily, are you okay?' I looked up and saw one of the last people I wanted to see. 

'I'm fine Punk, now go run off with Kelly or someone,' I said coldly, trying to shrug his attention off me. 

'That wound doesn't look fine,' he said as he started to walk towards me. He then took the towel from my head so he could see the wound. He assessed it for a while, stroking my hair from the blood.Everytime his fingertips touched my forehead, I tingled inside. It was like his touch was something I was looking for. 

But who am I kidding? He's MY enemy, the one who made this Kelly/Eve situation even worse. 

'Not serious Dr. Punk?' I asked, a little smile creeping on my face. Punk chuckled a little bit and wet the moist towel more, placing it back on my head. 

'Nope, just a little cut, it'll be fine,' 

'What about tonight? I can't go out there looking like a messm' I said, gesturing down at my outfit and my forehead which was covered in blood. 

'I can help you,' he said. 

'No way, you're just being a pervert,' I exclaimed, laughing a little. 

'I promise I won't, and besides I do owe you after what I did,' I sighed as the silence built up in the room. 

'Fine,' I said, passing the moist towel back to Punk so he could clean my forehead. As he cleaned, I stared at his face: pure concentration was written all over it. 

'Punk,' I whispered.

'Yeah?' he stopped cleaning me up to look right into my eyes, hypnotising me. 

'We're enemies, why are you helping me?' Punk sighed and I stared at him. 

'Confide in me,' I placed my hand on his cheek and stared into his eyes. 

'I don't know what it is, but there's something about you Em,' my heart rate accelerated as I heard him speak, as if I was anticipating a reply. I smiled and looked at the ground, making sure my cheeks weren't blushing too much. Punk then lifted my chin up with two fingers so he could stare into my eyes again. 

Then suddenly, Punk started leaning in as if to kiss me. I panicked inside but did what my instinct was telling me; which was lean in and kiss back. As our lips were only the smallest distance away and his breath which was increasing as we got closer brushed my face. As our lips slightly touched, a loud noise filled the room. 

'Look in my eyes, what do you see?...' he pulled back and chuckled a little bit. I blushed realising it was my phone. 

'Hello?' I asked.

'Hey it's me, are you ready for tonight yet?' asked Randy. 

'Yeah nearly, give me 10 more minutes,'

'Perfect, see you soon,' 

I tapped the screen to end the call, shooting my glance up to Punk who was sitting there looking like he was in a daydream. 

'Daydreaming?' I asked, snapping him out of his thoughts. 

'No, I was admiring you,' I smiled a little and stared back into the mirror, looking at how nice my wound looked now after Punk cleaned it up. Punk then came from behind and wrapped his arms around me, embracing every inch of me. 

'Meet me back here when everyone is gone,' he whipsered in my ear. He then brushed his lips against my neck and slowly walked out, me left watching through the reflection of the mirror. As he left, I smiled and reached for my mascara and blush. I then changed from my blood stained shorts into my Randy Orton t -shirt and skinny jeans with a pair of sexy leather knee high boots to match. As I looked into the mirror, I smiled in satisfaction. 

'Ready?' I heard Randy stand at the door, smiling at me.

'Of course I'm ready, I'm wearing your awesome t - shirt,' we laughed as we walked towards the ring, arm in arm. I passed Punk on our way there and smiled weakly to him, receiving the same type of smile back. 

*****************

As my music hit, I rushed out, the crowd cheering me. I felt a thorough adrenaline rush as I walked towards the announcer's table, hitting people's hands as I went. 

'Welcome Emily!' cried Jerry Lawler. 

'Hey Jerry, hey stupid,' Jerry laughed as Michael Cole gave me a death stare. I smiled innocently back to him and turned my gaze to the ring. 

'No respect,' I heard him mutter, making me laugh a little bit. 

First out was CM Punk, I stared at him coldly as he walked down the ramp, showing off his new Nexus t - shirt with the rest of the Nexus following his lead. They all came and sat down around the ring, staring at me every 5 seconds. As I gave them cold looks back, Randy's music consumed the arena and I started clapping. 

'So Emily, have you decided on if you're joining the Nexus?' I turned to Michael Cole with a shocked expression. 

'What are you talking about?' I asked, pretending to be confused. Michael was about to reply when the bell sounded, indicating the match had begun. 

Randy and Punk locked up and Punk began to gain the advantage. He pounded one punch after another into Randy's face and I flinched after everyone of them. 

'So Emily? You didn't answer my question,' I shot a death stare to Cole who had a goofy look on his face. 

'Well Cole, I -' I was cut off by the huge thud that sounded right in front of us. It was Punk ricocheting Randy's head on the announcer table. Jerry and Michael walked away from the action and I just sat there in ore. 

'Punk! Stop!' I yelled. He gave me his sick, sadistic look and kept pounding Randy's head back and forth. Eventually tears formed in my eyes and in an instant, I had the chair I was sitting on in my hands ready to strike as the referee wasn't looking. As Punk threw Randy into the steel steps and the ref wasn't looking, I charged towards Punk. I ran and ran towards him until the chair ricocheted off Punk's back, him grabbing for the source of pain. 

Punk turned around to see that it was me who had attacked him. I squealed a little and began to back off as Punk walked slowly but murderously towards me. 

'Punk, please leave me alone. I was just protecting Randy -' he cut me off by grabbing my arm with force. The tears started flowing as people booed Punk for putting his hands on me. Just as he was building up the anger to probably hit me, Randy came from behind and gave him the beat down. 

'Go!' yelled Randy, and I ran back up the ramp and stood on the stage, away from harm. As I turned around, I saw Randy hit the RKO and pin Punk for the win. The crowd erupted in cheers as Randy's hand was raised in victory. Then as Randy turned his back to smile at me, Punk hit him with a chair. 

I ran down the ramp and towards the ring, trying to prevent Punk from doing anything stupid. As I got into the ring and in front of Randy, I flinched just as Punk was about to land another chair shot. The tears started again and he sighed in frustration. He left the ring with his WWE championship and his tail in between his legs. 

'Randy, are you okay?' I asked him, as scripted. He nodded and I sighed a sigh of relief. The medics then came up and supported him, Randy walking away on my arm. 

*********************************

As we walked backstage, Punk was waiting. 

'Randy, can I peel Em off you?' Randy gave Punk an overprotective brotherly look, but then nodded. As Punk dragged me towards his dressing room, I tried keeping up with him. As he threw me into his dressing room which was blanketed with darkness, he shut the door and locked it; preventing anyone from coming in. 

'What's up?' I asked him, a little worried due to the urgency of my presence. 

'You, that's what's up!' I looked at him with confusion, eventhough we were in the dark. 

'What do you mean? What did I do? The chair shot was scripted,' I defended. 

'No, it's nothing to do with the chair shot, you're just...' he stopped and sighed deeply. 

'Just what?' I asked him, a little anxious about his reply. 

'I can't stop thinking about you and you're just everywhere I tend to be! You're driving me insane!' he yelled. My heart rate increased and butterflies started appearing in my stomach. I walked towards him, trying to follow the faint silhouette he seemed to cast in the darkness. As I found him, I stroked his arm, silence circling around us. 

'You are seriously sadistic!' I stated, laughing a little as he chuckled. I sighed deeply and placed my hand on his cheek. 

'But you're also really sweet,' he laughed a little at that. As we stood there in silence, I stared into his eyes as they seemed to shine in the darkness. 

'Emily?'

'Yeah?' my heart rate increased before he said anything. Instead of replying, he smashed his lips onto mine, embracing me passionately. As I was stunned, my senses didn't kick in for 5 seconds. Then as I realised the whole situation, I kissed back even more passionately. We found the couch in the dark and we just sat there, making out in the dark. 

I suddenly stopped and sighed. 

'I need to go,' I whispered.

'Please don't,' I laughed a little at his urgency. 

'Why not? Give me one good reason?' I asked, playing with him a little bit. 

'Well, thanks to you I know what it feels like to let someone in, to see the side of me no one else would wanna see,' I sighed a little. 

'I'd wanna see that side, and yes I'll stay' I sensed Punk smiled in the dark because he placed his lips upon mine once again, a smile on his face. 

****************************

Hello my very awesome readers!

Apologies for such a late upload, school started again and homework and other commitments have preventing my writing, not to mention writer's block. :L

Anyway, vote, fan, comment on what you think :)

Oh, and song for this chapter is 'I'd Come For You' by Nickelback. Check it out on the link :) 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

12.8K 191 30
Nicholette isn't your average wrestler. To begin with, she's anorexic. She's constantly running away from her family. Nicholette works for the WWE. I...
53.7K 589 68
After a long year of training non stop, Vince McMahon wants you to be a part of Monday Night Raw. You have wrestled throughout high-school and colleg...
191 0 20
"Just give up. He's mine." AJ hissed at me as I was on the mat. I know what was going to happen and I need to prevent it from happening. "You're craz...
13.5K 135 17
I have been in the wrestling business for at least six years. Mostly in the Indy's. But I have traveled from the U.S. to Ireland to Japan and all aro...