If Only They Knew

By YoshiPokemonDragon

Three girls, two boys, and the rest of the world. This ferocious five is not your average group of teens. The... More

Chapter 1: The Mountains
Chapter 2: The City of Horror
Chapter 3: Where am I?
Chapter 4: The Discovery
Chapter 5: The Hunt
Chapter 6: Escaping Terror
Chapter 7: The Rescue Journey
Part II: More Information
Chapter 8: Pursued
Chapter 9: In Fear and Feared
Chapter 10: She's Missing?!
Chapter 11: Home, Sweet Home?
Part III: The Start of It All
Chapter 12: Mind Reader
Chapter 13: Exploration
Chapter 14: Hunting the Hunted
Chapter 15: Danger of Discovery
Part IV: How We Met Each Other
Chapter 16: Captured by a Camera
Chapter 17: I'm Famous...In a Bad Way
Chapter 18: Sylvia in Peril
Chapter 19: Who's there?
Chapter 20: Break In
Part V: Names? Daily Life? Games?
Chapter 21: Reunited?
Chapter 22: Back in a Cage, This Seems Familiar...
Chapter 23: Animal Control
Chapter 24: Help, Please Help
Chapter 25: Caged Rage
Chapter 26: Separated Again
Chapter 27: Police Force
Chapter 28: ANOTHER Escape
Chapter 29: Danger That Keeps on Coming
Chapter 30: Bloody Battles
Part VI: Interruption
Chapter 31: Unbelievable Events
Chapter 32: Shocked
Chapter 33: Back to Normal?
Author's Note

Part I: The Land-Sea-Sky Squad

12 1 0
By YoshiPokemonDragon

     These will come up every few chapters. It's just explaining a bit more about our "squad" as I sometimes call it.
     My name is Sylvia. I gave myself this name when I came to the mountains at 10 years old. My group has lived here for 5 years now, so I'm currently 15. My 3 forms are a hawk, wolf, and dolphin. I use my land and sky forms the most. I'm the fastest of the group in all forms and mostly the leader of this group, as given by my friends, who share my ability.
     Alecia is the youngest of the group. She came when she was only 7 and is now 12. She is shy but funny. If she wants to, she'll be demanding like a little kid at a toy store. She can change into a cardinal, lioness, and a shark. She loves playing with us and can make anyone love her. How does she do it?!
The last girl is Miranda. She's very talkative at times and very protective. If anyone messes with her, you're very likely gonna go home very badly hurt or not go home at all. When we spar, she usually wins if I don't feel like fighting. I have those days when I feel like flying, not fighting, and that's when I lose. She came when she was 11 and is now 16, the oldest out of everyone. We were all a different age but came to the mountains and forest at the exact same time when we discovered our powers. She can become a parrot, gorilla, or narwhal. She is fastest in water and loves to splash us.
Skylar is a 15 year old boy, and came here when he was 10, like me. He is protective of us and is always ready for adventure. He rarely changes unless we all do it first. He changes into either a raven, tiger, or orca. He helps out with hunting a lot and the younger ones. He's also really quiet unless there's a threat.
The last person and last boy in our "squad" is Dylan. He is not the most talkative but he is always standing up for us. He is very strong in all his forms, which are an eagle, lynx, and whale. He isn't very big as most whales would be, but he is the biggest one of us in our water forms. He's still growing, as far as I can tell. Dylan came when he was 9 and is now 14. He doesn't fight a lot, he does more of the guarding stuff.
I will explain how we look in each form later, but right now, I'M BEING TAKEN TO THE CITY IN A CAGE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219 20 17
Welcome to the Unknown Kingdom; the Bewitched Kingdom. A land that doesn't just flourish with magic but ruled with it. Phoenix is seventeen, granted...
266 26 13
A young boy who's spent his life a lie soon finds out the truth. He explores the forest and learns its secrets and sees interesting creatures and mak...
58 23 22
Ava Gray has been fighting for survival her whole life. She and her family have been on the run for almost five years, and being rogue shapeshifters...
39.1K 1.9K 49
'One person on their own may be able to save the world. But a team of friends, all working together, have a much greater chance of succeeding...provi...