The Skylark's Snowflake (Hiba...

By Bluemoon609

This the continuation of the book The Snow Guardian (Hibari x Oc). I don't own KHR, only my characters. More

Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Ouran High School Host Club
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Kyokai In Wonderland
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Cinderella
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180~
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183
Chapter 184
Chapter 185
Chapter 186
Chapter 187
Chapter 188
Chapter 189
Chapter 190
OVA
A/N

Chapter 156

775 16 3
By Bluemoon609

__________________

Chapter 156

__________________

"Kyokai, get off" Kyoya growled as his face was buried on his pillow on the bed "no" Kyokai smiled as she was laying down on top of him only wearing his shirt "I want to sleep" he mattered "I don't" she snuggled against him and kicked her legs back and forth "I want to cuddle with you before I leave after few days" she smiled and kissed his cheek "where are you going again ?" He asked "Italy" she rested her head on his back "then I'll come with you" he said "you can't, it's business" she sighed heavily.

He pulled her under his arm to lay her down next to him, she brought her sleeved fists close to her face as she stared into his eyes "even though I'll be gone for a week, I'll miss you so much" she whispered, he kissed her forehead "the bed will be cold if your gone" he embraced her "you used to sleep without me" she frowned "I've developed a condition that I can't sleep alone" he smirked, she blushed "d-don't say such things" she buried her face in his chest.

He buried his face in her soft hair "are you busy tomorrow ?" He said "no" she shook her head "do you want to go somewhere then ?" He asked and she thought for a while "for a date ? I'm not sure, we went to a lot of places" she held her chin "what do you suggest ?" She pushed him on his back to get on top and kissed his neck "how about the usual late night motorcycle ride around Namimori ?" He tilted his head and wrapped his arms around her hips "you really love Namimori, but okay" she sighed and nibbled his ear.

He rested his head back and lift up the shirt she was wearing up to her waist, his hands squeezed her bum then slipped under her panties, she popped a vein and lift herself up to look at him "where do you think your hands are going ?" She glared "nowhere" he smirked and she smacked him then put his hands on her waist "your phone is annoying" she mattered "just continue" he pulled her head down as he picked up his buzzing phone from the counter, she rolled her eyes and nibbled on his neck.

He opened his phone to see the text message "oh no" he pushed her off him "what ? What's wrong ?" She sat up "change, Kazumi is on her way here" he went to change his clothes "not to be rude, but when is your sister moving to Italy with Pervert Freak ?" She said "Bucking Horse often comes to Japan with his son for Kazumi, they drop him at old herbivore then do what they want to do" he explained "but don't they usually leave their son in Italy to protect him from danger ? That what Kazumi-san told me" she hanged herself upside down on the edge of the bed "sometimes" he finished changing "change your clothes, before Kazumi over react like last time" he left the bed room "hai" she sighed heavily.

Kyoya growled at the continuously ringing of the doorbell, he sighed heavily and opened the door to get a chop on the head by Kazumi "you shouldn't make the lady wait, especially if that lady is your sister" Kazumi crossed her arm and rested her chin on the back of her hand "Kazumi, we didn't come here to fight, remember ?" Dino nervously smiled "oh right" she smiled "what do you want ?" Kyoya said through his gritted teeth.

Kazumi huffed at his attitude and decided to ignore it "I came here because I'm on a holiday and Dino didn't have work by change, Nickolas wanted to go to Kisume so I dropped him there" she said "so I decided to take you and Kai-chan to a hot spring week with us !" She cheered "no thanks" Kyoya refused right away "Oi shotto !" Kazumi yelled.

=Time Skip=

They sighed heavily as they dropped their luggage in the Japanese traditional house the next day "Dino and I will be in that room over there" Kazumi pointed at the room at the end of the hall "you two are free to choose which room you'll sleep in" she said, Kyokai flinched when Kyoya grabbed her arm "we'll be in that one" he dragged her with him to the room at the other end of the hall.

"Alright !" Kazumi suddenly pulled Kyokai to her "you men put our luggage in our rooms and us women will prepare lunch" she smiled and dragged her with her to the kitchen. Kyokai nervously chopped the vegetables since Kazumi was there, she feels nervous whenever she was around Kyoya's family "ah I need to check on something, Kai-chan. I'll be right back" Kazumi said "hm" Kyokai nodded and Kazumi left the kitchen.

Kyokai returned to cooking and popped a vein when she felt arms wrapped around her right under her breasts "Kyoya.." She glared "what ?" Kyoya rested his chin on her shoulder "I can't cook like this" she said "a-and if your sister saw us-" she blushed "so what if she did ?" He said and pecked her neck "your so squeezable" he tightened his grip around her "your so annoying" she glared, he buried his face in her hair and inhaled the relaxing scent "nom" he bit her neck gently "what are you !? A turtle !?" She held her neck and glared at him.

He slightly smiled and covered his lips with his folded fingers, she blinked and turned to face him "what ?" She tilted her head, he shook his head and kissed her forehead "nothing" he hugged her and rested his chin on her head, she blinked but hugged him back anyway. She smiled at his scent, it was so calming "hugging you makes me drowsy" she whispered "hn ? So I bored you ?" He rested his cheek on her head "no, it's a good thing. So relaxing" she sighed and clenched on his back "well then !" She pushed him as Kazumi came in "hm ? Did something happen ?" Kazumi frowned "nothing" they said and Kyoya left the kitchen right away.

Kazumi watched him leave and frowned "what's wrong, Kazumi-san ?" Kyokai asked "oh I just noticed that I forget to bring the ingredients for us to cook" Kazumi rubbed her head "I saw a nearby store, thought we could buy what we need from there or else we won't have any dinner for a week" she said "I guess" Kyokai held her chin.

"Dino.." Kazumi called as they entered the living room, she glared as she found the two men were fighting, she sighed heavily. Kyokai nervously sweated as the two were sitting on the floor with huge bumps on their heads "Kai-chan and I will go buy groceries, don't destroy the house before we sleep in it !" Kazumi yelled "h-hai" Dino anime cried "you can't make me" Kyoya crossed his arms as stubborn as he is, Kazumi glared and raised a brow "fine" he mattered after she gave him another bump "let's go, Kai-chan !" Kazumi said cheerfully and grabbed her purse "h-hm" Kyokai nodded and followed her.

Kyokai's eyes were focussed on the ingredients of the item in her hand, one of the reasons why she takes too long in buying groceries since she had a picky child in her house. Kazumi glanced at her from a distance and noticed the bunny hoodie Kyokai was wearing, she smiled to herself and walked toward her "I see you received my gift" she said "eh ?" Kyokai looked at her confused "oh this ?" She tugged on her hoodie "so you were the one who designed it, thank you" she slightly smiled "it's odd Kyoya didn't say anything" she mumbled.

As they got back to the house, they entered the living room to see Kyoya and Dino sleeping, Dino's head on the kotatsu while Kyoya was laying down across him "d-did we take that long, Kazumi-san ?" Kyokai asked "nah I don't think so, men are just lazy" Kazumi waved her hand "you seem to be tired, I'll do the groceries" she said "n-no ! I'm suppose to be helping" Kyokai said "it's fine really" Kazumi smiled and went to the kitchen, Kyokai sighed and sat next to Kyoya's head.

She poked his head gently and he let out a groan "Kyoya.." She whispered "Kai ?" He rubbed his eye "h-hm ?" She blinked "give me your lap" he pulled her legs and rested his head on her lap comfortably, she slightly blushed and stroked his hair gently "stop staring" she flinched "G-Gomen" she mumbled and jerked her hand back "you think I'm cute ?" He laid down on his back and smirked at her "y-yes" she blushed and her eyes looked away "so honest" he said "I-I can't lie to you about that" she glared "then.." He sat up and she flinched. He placed his hand next to her so that he was sitting across next to her "you think I'm charming ?" He smirked against her lips, her eyes widen then it looked away as her cheeks turned red "y-yes" she mumbled and pressed her fingers together.

She closed her eyes shut and gave him a small kiss on his lips, he blinked a couple of times "look at me" he glared and she flinched, she shakily looked up at him as she shrunk in her place. He kissed her and forced his tongue in, she blushed and clenched on his chest as her other hand got entwined with his "hn ?" He pulled back "you taste like vanilla" he raised a brow "K-Kazumi-san and I ate ice cream on the way, G-Gomen" she blushed and held back her scream when he sniffed her neck "perfume ?" He glared "n-no, I didn't put any" she shook her head "d-did I upset you ?"

He gently bit her nose and she winced "I want to eat you" he whispered in her ear "hm !" She covered her eyes with the bunny hoodie "why are you hiding from me ?" He tried to peek from under the hoodie "no !" But she pulled it down, but he peeked under it anyway. He stared at her red face and gently kissed her lips, he pulled back and growled "you taste too sweet" he mattered "then don't kiss me if you hate it !" She whispered and blushed "I didn't say I hated it" he pulled her by her waist, she flinched and placed her hands on his chest "you know I'm right here" he popped a vein "I forgot he was there" she sweat dropped, Dino suddenly got a tonfa in the face.

Kyoya mattered some words then went back to Kyokai "where were we ?" He held her chin "stop" Kazumi rested her heel on his head "Kai-chan, it's time to get dinner ready" she smiled "a-ah !" Kyokai got up and followed her. Kyoya waited for them to be gone before turning to Dino "listen.." He said, Dino looked at him "Kyokai's birthday is in 2 months, did you prepare my gift for her ?" Kyoya said "why do you always ask me to bring her presents ?" Dino frowned "I can't fly to Italy" Kyoya glared "well I could say the gift will take time" Dino said.

Kyoya sighed heavily "I need a backup gift" he thought and held his chin "tell me when it's ready" he stood up to go to his room "hm ah" Dino said. As soon as Kyoya left, Kazumi and Kyokai came in "hm ? Where's Kyo-kun ?" Kazumi said "he went to his room, I think" Dino shrugged "hey Pervert Freak" Kyokai said "you know we have a big gap between our ages, Kyokai. You should call me with more respect" he said "then Hentai-san" she corrected herself and he got gloomy, Kazumi only laughed.

"I was wondering when your leaving to Italy" Kyokai said "hm, maybe after the hot spring week" Dino held his chin "is it alright if you take me with you ? I have a business trip to Italy" she explained "but you never went out of country for business" he frowned "I know" she said "well I guess, it's not problem" he smiled.

After talking a little longer, Kyokai went to her room to call her aloof boyfriend for dinner "Kyo, dinner is-" she opened the door and paused "hn ?" Kyoya looked at her as he wore his trousers, it was undone and he haven't wore his dress shirt yet, his hair was wet since he just got out of the shower. Her eyes widen and her face turned so red "G-Gomen !" She covered her face "Kyokai" he glared and she peek between her fingers, he signaled her to her closer with his finger. She closed the door behind her and walked toward him "chop" he chopped her head, she winced and fell on her knees "pervert" he crossed his arms "it was an accident" she held her head in pain.

He blinked, maybe he chopped her head too hard "does it hurt ?" He rubbed her head "ow !" She winced as his bracelet got stuck in her hair "wait" he tried to get free "quit pulling my hair !" She clenched on trousers "quit squirming around" he glared "Kai-chan, Kyo-kun, what's taking you so long ?" Kazumi came in and her eyes widen, making them flinched  "eh ?" They looked at her shocked "Eep ! Sorry for interrupting !" She blocked her view with her hand and closed the door shut "..." Kyoya and Kyokai blinked a couple of times before their faces turned red.

After eating and clearing the misunderstanding, they wore their kimono and went to the hot spring, Kazumi sighed in relief as she got in the water "so relaxing" she stretched her arms above her head "ne Kai-chan ?" She rested her head back to smile at Kyokai upside down, who was washing her hair "hm" Kyokai looked at her and nodded "something wrong ?" Kazumi frowned "n-not at all" Kyokai shook her head.

Kazumi blinked and got up to sit next to her "turn, I'll wash your back" she grabbed the sponge "i-it's fine really !" Kyokai waved her hand "come on, don't be like that" Kazumi forced her to turn "Arreh ? Your skin's so smooth" her eyes widen "i-is it ?" Kyokai slightly blushed. Kazumi frowned as Kyokai kept flinching at every touch "hey Kai-chan.." She said "h-hai ?" Kyokai looked at her "do you not like being around me ?" Kazumi asked and Kyokai flinched "i-it's not that I don't like being around you" she looked down "I'm n-not really used to be around girls yet" she explained, Kazumi smiled "you'll get used to it"

After the bath, they decided to walk around before returning home, Kazumi sighed in relief and fixed her long hair "that was a good bath, ne Kai-chan ?" She smiled "h-hm" Kyokai nodded, the two males only walked behind them in silent, Kyokai begged Kyoya not to fight Dino until their small trip is done, which was hard to convince. Dino and Kyoya weren't really comfortable about their lovers wearing kimonos, since it was a bit exposing which attracts most of the eyes.

As the two women walked passed a group of guys, they stared from behind and catcalled but they didn't hear them. Dino and Kyoya suddenly froze in their spot, which caused Kazumi and Kyokai to stop and look at them "something wrong, you two ?" Kazumi asked "I'll be right back" Kyoya said "I'll go with him" Dino said "alright, we'll be right here" Kazumi smiled and continued walking with Kyokai, Dino and Kyoya walked back with their weapons in their hand. Another solution for Dino's problem, he's no longer clumsy if he's doing something for Kazumi.

Kyokai flinched when she got a smack on the head "let's go, Orokana Sunōfurēku" Kyoya grabbed her hand and dragged her "you only call me that whenever I do something dumb, what did I do ?" She frowned as she let him drag her. Kazumi only watched them leave then felt Dino's arm around her shoulders "I know what you did, Dino" she chuckled and put her arm around his waist "I have no idea what your talking about" he shrugged "fine, don't get your award then" she huffed "come on, don't be like that" he nervously smiled and they started walking, ignoring the beat up guys behind them.

Kyokai blinked when she noticed the angry expression on Kyoya's face, or rather jealously "something wrong, Kyoya ?" She asked "remind me to leave more marks on you, especially the chest area" he growled, her eyes widen and she blushed, she realized what he meant and fixed her kimono.

They soon returned to their rooms in the inn, Kyoya laid down on the futon when Kyokai came out of the bathroom. She stared at his sleeping figure before slowly and carefully laying down on his side, he removed his arms from under his head to roll on his stomach, he put on arm around her and the other under his pillow. She shifted closer and they stared deep in each other's eyes "did I wake you up ?" She whispered and he shook his head.

She trailed her finger tips against his lips and he kissed each one, he closed his eyes to let her hands wander all over his face "such innocent eyes.." He rubbed his thumb right under her eye "one of the reasons made me fall for you" he embraced her "Kyokai.." He whispered and buried his face in her soft hair that he also loved so much, he loved every single part of her, she blushed and clenched on his back. He got on top of her and kissed her neck, she sighed in pleasure and stroked his hair, turning her head aside to let him access more skin "you'll never leave me, right ?" He stared at her, she shook her head "never"

She threw her head back as he kissed her collarbone, she whimpered as he bit her hard on her neck then licked the bite as an apology. He lift himself up to see the bite he just marked, a prove that she's his property. They sat up and she gave him her back, he stared at her after she removed her kimono off her shoulders "d-don't stare, it's kind of embarrassing" she whispered and blushed as she looked away. She flinched as he kissed the back of her neck, slowly slipping off her kimono. He started trailing kisses on her back and shoulders, he pulled her to rest her back against his chest.

She bit her lip as his hands started folding her breasts, he bit her ear "let me hear you" he whispered and pinched her nipples, she gasped in surprise then covered her mouth "w-what are you going to do ?" She asked and stared at him with teary eyes "you really are innocent, aren't you ?" He raised a brow "eh ?" She blinked in confusion and he kissed her head "just relax" he rested her back against his chest "K-Kyoya, I-I feel weird" she whispered "hn ? Where ?" He said "t-there.." She mumbled "I won't know if you don't show me" he gave her his hand.

She shakily took his hand and lead him down between her legs, he smirked against her cheek "there ?" He whispered, she blushed and nodded "want me to touch you there ?" He pressed his finger against her clothed entrance and she gasped "beg then" he whispered in her ear "p-please.." She whispered "what ?" He said "please t-touch me there" she blushed. She clenched on her kimono as he reached her hips and slipped her panties off, tossing it aside.

He distracted her by kissing her neck and folding her breasts until she got into it, she gasped in surprise as he started rubbing her entrance "y-y-y-your hand !" She covered her mouth and he bit on her shoulder which made her flinch "p-please wait !" She whispered "why are you over reacting ?" He glared "b-because ! You don't usually touch me there !" She blushed "your really wet" he mattered "d-don't say that !" She looked away and blushed "look at me" he glared and she did what he ordered.

He kissed her head, which made her calm down a bit "just relax, I'll make you feel good" he whispered against her lips "I-I trust you" she nodded and they kissed, she gasped in his mouth as he continued moving his hand. She panted as he kissed her neck "separate your legs a little wider" he told her and she did "l-like this ?" She blushed "good girl" he kissed her cheek, she whimpered and clenched on his shoulder "n-ngh~" she let out a moan and he looked at her with slight surprise "K-Kyo~" she whispered his name and he smirked "does it feel good, Kai ?" She looked up at him upside down "h-hm" she blushed and nodded.

He chuckled as she shuddered underneath his arms, her face was red and her moans kept passing through her rosy lips "the faces and noises you make are interesting" he said "I could only see them, I could only hear them, and I could only touch you there" he smirked against her neck and she nodded "ah !" She winced when she suddenly came against his hand "hn ?" He raised a brow as she panted heavily, clenching on his arm "you came a lot for the first time" he stared at his hand and licked it clean, she only panted, too tired to talk.

She blushed and mattered an apology, he kissed her head "did it feel good for a first time ?" He asked, she shakily nodded and he smirked "let me look at you" he said, she flinched but obeyed and sat across him. He smirked raised a brow in amusement, she blushed and tried to cover herself with the kimono sleeves, but she knew that won't help "legs" he said and she flinched but separate her legs. She looked away as he bent down to bite her hard on her inner thigh "I marked you" he sat up and smirked, she blushed and quickly closed her legs.

"I-It's not fair" he frowned "not fair ?" He repeated "you always pleasure me, s-so please give me a chance to return the favor" she blushed as her eyes looked away, he raised a brow and smirked "I don't think you'll be able to take me" he said and she looked at him surprised "o-of course I will !" She held her fists on her knees "you couldn't last time and ended up making a mess" he said "that was before, I can do it this time" she glared "I would like to see you try" he smirked, she frowned and nodded "what are you doing ?" He raised a brow as she got between his legs, she flinched when she pulled out his member.

She blushed and started to lick and press kisses against his length, her hand moved up and down on him, pressing gently and earned a groan from him. She flinched as he made her look up at him "suck it" he glared, she blushed but nodded. She stroked him while while sucking on the tip then slowly took him in her mouth, he rested himself back on his hands as he watched her. He couldn't help but groan and ran his hand through her hair "am I doing it right ? D-Does it feel good ?" She asked as her hand didn't stop working, she stared at his face as he panted lightly and nodded "try taking all at once" he said.

He closed one eye and clenched on the futon as she did take him fully in her mouth, almost gagging. Her eyes widen as he clenched on her hair and bobbed her head really fast, she closed her eyes and moaned. He panted harder and slightly threw his head back, she moaned on him which made him turned on even more. As he noticed how she looked up at him with those eyes, he suddenly came in her mouth, she clenched on him and accidentally gulped "I-I'm sorry !" She sat up and covered her mouth "I'll go take a bath !" She ran to the bathroom, he blinked and glanced at the door "Wao"

She covered her red face as she sat on the small chair, she felt so embarrassed that she wanted to die right now. She sighed heavily and poured the water on her body  "Yo" Kyoya suddenly opened the door of the bathroom and got surprised when she screamed and covered herself with the towel "what are you doing ?" He raised a brow "get the hell out !" She yelled "as if I didn't see you naked few seconds ago" he said "I don't care ! Please get out !" She gave him her back and he sighed heavily "be like that" he mattered and wrapped a towel around his waist.

She huffed and fixed the towel that was around her, she gasped when he lift her up to sit under her then let her sit on his lap "w-what are you doing !?" She blushed and he hugged her from behind, pressed her back against his chest and burying his face in her hair "are you really going to act that way toward me when we finally do it ?" He clenched on her shoulders "don't you even trust me ?" He whispered, they glanced at each other and he noticed her teary eyes.

She quickly wiped her tears that didn't fall and clenched on her knees "I-I'm sorry" she whispered "I didn't mean to make you feel that way" she said "it's not that I don't trust you, I'm just scared" she explained and he sighed "I didn't mean to force things on you, so I'll stop" he rested his head on hers and frowned when she made his hands grope her breasts "I-I did say I'm scared, but I didn't say you could stop" she looked away and blushed "s-so I don't really mind at all" she mumbled and closed her eyes shut as he kissed her cheek, removing both their towels and placed them aside. He made her turn and straddle on his lap, they kissed and she wrapped her arms around his neck  "ngh~" she blushed as he folded her breasts gently and kissed her neck.

Kazumi sat up in surprise from her futon as she thought she heard a noise, she covered her naked body with the futon sheets and shook Dino, who sounded asleep next to her "Dino, dear" she whispered "hm what ?" He rubbed his eye and looked at her "did you hear a noise ?" She asked quietly "didn't hear anything, maybe the neighbors" he mattered "we don't have neighbors" she frowned "hm" she narrowed her eyes and got up from the futon bed to wear her clothes "Kazumi, come back" he mattered drowsily.

She walked in the dark hallway all the way to the last room and knocked next to the door "Kai-chan, Kyoya, I'm coming in !" She called and slid the door open "hm ?" She blinked when she didn't find them in the room "where did they go ?" She walked in. Meanwhile in the bathroom, Kyoya and Kyokai froze in their spot and stopped what they were doing, they got caught making out million of times but never in this sort of situation.

She opened her mouth to talk but he covered her mouth and dragged her to the shower, closing its door behind them. She gasped loudly and clenched on his back, which made him wince, when they turned on the cold water by accident, making Kazumi turn her head toward the open bathroom door "I'm sorry" Kyokai whispered and Kyoya kissed her lips gently to remain silent, she pulled back blushing but nodded and he fixed the water temperature "is someone in here ?" She hugged him in surprise when Kazumi knocked on the door.

They glanced at each other and he nodded, Kyokai slightly opened the shower door "K-Kazumi-san ?" She peeked only her head out "oh it's Kai-chan after all" Kazumi smiled in relief "s-something wrong, Kazumi-sa--ah !" Kyokai gasped and covered her mouth "are you alright, Kai-chan ?" Kazumi blinked and tilted her head "I'm alright, t-the water temperature.." Kyokai mumbled "Damn you, Kyoya !!" She thought and clenched on the door.

"Oh want me to adjust it ?" Kazumi asked "n-no I'm fine" Kyokai waved her hand "so where's Kyoya ?" Kazumi looked behind her "he went for a late night walk" Kyokai said "oh I see" Kazumi held her chin "then ! How about we bathe together right now ?" She smiled and clasped her hands "e-eh !? I-I don't think it's necessary" Kyokai blushed "why not ? We did go to the hot spring together" Kazumi said "t-that's true, but.." Kyokai mumbled "oh right, your not quite used to it yet" Kazumi remembered "well, don't stay up so late" she smiled "I'm going" she waved her hand as she left "O-Oyasuminasai" Kyokai said.

She waited for the door of the bathroom to close before pushing Kyoya off her "what was that about !?" She whispered as her face turned red "what ?" He said "don't 'what' me ! We almost got caught because you kept touching my privates !" She glared "your the one who started it by grinding against me" he stated "the shower is small, so don't blame it on me !" She blushed.

He suddenly pinned her on the cold wall and she gasped in surprise, she blushed at the sight of the water pouring on him as he glared down at her "hn ?" He smirked "didn't you say that you don't mind at all ?" He leaned into her face "I d-did say tha-ah~ !" She blushed and looked away when he palmed between her legs "see ? Your used to my touch" he smirked against her hair, she blushed and glared at him, but her glare turned into a pout "pervert" she mumbled against his lips "hn" he popped a double vein.

They laid down on the futon bed after they were done, both wearing their kimono, both covered in bites, scratches, and red marks from how tight the grip was. They were both cuddling in spooning position while still mad at each other "cut your nails" he growled "remove your teeth" she glared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 398 16
This is my collection of Hibari Kyoya X Reader one-shot. Enjoy~ Disclaimer: I don't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Akira Amano does Started: 12th January...
198K 5.1K 114
"The snow that can protect all, be all and do all, harming those who harms the family, even though it's heart is cold as ice, the Guardian of snow." ...
43.2K 1.7K 32
Tsuna's class will go on a trip to Italy in courtesy of Reborn. Yet one of the student had decline the offer but was forced to join as it was mandato...
6.6K 149 45
This story happened 12 years later. Erima is the new external head adviser and has a crush on hibari. Hibari has a girl named Nina beside him that is...