One And Only (Book four in th...

بواسطة VaehC3703

(Highest ranking: #216 in Divergent) Tris and Tobias now have their footing back together after finding Moll... المزيد

Birthday
Protective
Me no likey her
Fathers Blessing?
Cold
DON'T TOUCH HER
AU
Hurt
Set Back
That Night
Can't Anymore
Daddy?
Family
Marcos?
Fight
Memories and Demons
Suurprriisee
Death
Any day
Remember me?
Four
The Same but Different
Amar
Hard
No Troubles For Once
Let the Games Begin
Next Morning
Welcome Back
Baby
Keep Calm, Don't Kill Him

Tears

896 25 5
بواسطة VaehC3703

             Tobias's POV
    I'm talking to my mother and Amar in the living room when I tell them that I need to go check on Tris. She most likely fell back asleep. I close the door behind me. I hear quiet sobs.
     "You die...i die," I hear her whisper. She's dreaming and crying in her sleep. I kiss her lips, trying to wake her up in a way that will comfort her. She snaps up and touches my face.
     "Your okay?" She asks. Its more to herself. I lay down and kiss her.
    "I'm good. Are you okay? What happened? And those are my lines!!"
    "You died. Thana died. I killed myself," she says. She's breaking up due to her lose of breath.
    "I'm alive. Thana is with your parents. Your here and okay. I'm not going anywhere." I kiss her again and burries her head in my neck. I don't care that they're people here. She needs me.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

89.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
11.4M 296K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
3.8M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
Ace بواسطة Antonia

العاطفية

190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...