One And Only (Book four in th...

By VaehC3703

(Highest ranking: #216 in Divergent) Tris and Tobias now have their footing back together after finding Moll... More

Birthday
Protective
Me no likey her
Fathers Blessing?
Cold
DON'T TOUCH HER
AU
Hurt
Set Back
That Night
Can't Anymore
Daddy?
Family
Marcos?
Fight
Memories and Demons
Suurprriisee
Tears
Any day
Remember me?
Four
The Same but Different
Amar
Hard
No Troubles For Once
Let the Games Begin
Next Morning
Welcome Back
Baby
Keep Calm, Don't Kill Him

Death

933 23 12
By VaehC3703

      I look around. Everything is dark. Someone turns on the light and I'm in the training room. Why does everything bad happen here!?! A group of faceless people surround me.
    "Your done Tris. I tried killing you once and that damn husband of you're saved yours sorry ass! No more! Good bye!!!"
    Gun shots. "Stay away from her!!" I hear a male voice say. Tobias. Other footsteps follow. Probably our friends. My vision is too blurry to really tell. Gun shots and more guns. My vision becomes clear and their dead. Tobias, Zeke, Uriah, Will, Every one. Theres a picture on the ground if a small girl on the groud. I stand up and get it. They shot her. They shot Thana and now she's gone.
    I take a gun that fell on the floor. Lay down next to Tobias and say, "You die...I die too." I press the gun to my head. And its all over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...