Lost In Stereo {Sequel To LIN...

By PinkPrincess00

❝Living in the radio lost in the stereo sound.❞ All Right's Reserved 2013 ©PinkPrincess00 Book Four in th... More

Prologue
Chapter One-Does It Matter If I Was?
Chapter Two-Get Your Facts Right
Chapter Three-If Only They Knew
Chapter Four-Ask Tomlinson
Chapter Five-Why Not Corey
Chapter Six-To Love Is To Destroy
Chapter Seven-Unforgivable
Chapter Eight-Oh Megan
Chapter Nine-Numb
Chapter Ten-They're Mine
Chapter Eleven-P
Chapter Twelve-Zach's Garage
Chapter Thirteen-Heart Breaking Little Skank
Chapter Fourteen-Just Checking Wifey
Chapter Fifteen-Are You Playing Me?
Chapter Sixteen-Midnight Memories
Chapter Seventeen-Gold Medal For You
Chapter Eighteen-She's Blind
Chapter Nineteen-Get It Yourself
Chapter Twenty-Fuck My Life
Chapter Twenty One-Stella
Chapter Twenty Three-Put It Down Darlin'
Chapter Twenty Four-Should've Listened To Corey
Chapter Twenty Five-What Dare
Chapter Twenty Six-Oh The Joy Of Success
Chapter Twenty Seven-Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Chapter Twenty Eight-It's To Late Love
Chapter Twenty Nine-I Won't
Chapter Thirty-Okay
Chapter Thirty One-Holy Fuck This Is Pain
Chapter Thirty Two-I'm Here For You
Chapter Thirty Three-Nicknames
Chapter Thirty Four-Double T
Chapter Thirty Five-Little Girl
Chapter Thirty Six-I Get It
Chapter Thirty Seven-That's How You Get Rid Of A Bitch
Chapter Thirty Eight-Busted
Chapter Thirty Nine-Darlin
Chapter Fourty-Room 302
Chapter Fourty One-The Time I Hated Cameron Roth
Chapter Fourty Two-Yes You Did
Chapter Fourty Three-Show Me What You've Got Kid
Chapter Fourty Four-Why?
Chapter Fourty Five-Heart Broken Teenager
Chapter Fourty Six-When Did You Start Growing Up
Chapter Fourty Seven-Yes And I Am Too
Chapter Fourty Eight-I Get That
Chapter Fourty Nine-Good Job Mate
Chapter Fifty-One Train Ride To Death
Chapter Fifty One-I'm Going To Commit Suicide
Chapter Fifty Two-Take Your Time
Chapter Fifty Three-Just Don't
Chapter Fifty Four-Somewhere In Neverland
Chapter Fifty Five-No Big Deal
Chapter Fifty Six-Thank God For Eleanor
Chapter Fifty Seven-Yes
Chapter Fifty Eight-Proud
Chapter Fifty Nine-Ya Mum
Chapter Sixty-Tomlinson Law
Chapter Sixty One-Oh...
Chapter Sixty Two-You Said Make Me
NOTE
Epilogue
Look After You

Chapter Twenty Two-Yeah Why

485 14 6
By PinkPrincess00

L O U I S

"...Whats happening?" I demanded as Liam walked into the room. He didn't look annoyed or anything, he looked calmer then he had every other time he came into the room. But more confused really.

"What do you mean what's happening?" Liam asked.

"I mean, what's happening with my daughter?" I hissed getting to my feet.

"What he means is," Zayn began from the lounge. "It was one in the morning when we got shoved out of Tellie's room, and it's now six."

"What happened?" I demanded.

Liam shrugged. "I don't know. She's only talking to Niall when when I'm not in there. I'm in the keep out list now."

I groaned as I retook my seat next to Zayn.

I swear to god if I don't find out something I'll break the wall...

"I'm just confused." Zayn started to neither me or Liam in particular. "What did we do?"

"I just told you," Liam replied sitting on the lounge across from us. "She won't talk while I'm there."

"She didn't have a problem with you earlier." I commented.

"Well she only finally just got over the fact it was only her imagination, then she flat out told me she wasn't saying anything while I was there."

"So she's telling Niall and Harry?"

"Yeah."

"About what happened in her nightmare?"

"Yeah... Why?"

"She never tells me." I muttered looking to the ground.

"Probably 'cause they're about you..."

I looked over to Harry as he entered the room.

"What she say...?" Zayn asked.

"Nothing yet really, but I... I did see something interesting... Louis do you know-"

"That she cuts?" I finished. Harry nodded. "Yeah I do. Found out the other week or so. She's been doing it since May."

"She cuts?" Zayn asked.

"Yep."

"Why? Why the fuck would she do that?"

"No idea, she won't tell me. All Ive gotten out of her is shes been doing it since May."

"There's no way..." Zayn muttered shaking his head. "She wouldn't."

"That's what I thought..." I replied the image of Tellie's scar covered wrist coming to my mind. I still can't except that's her. She shouldn't be doing it. No one should really. But overall my little girl shouldn't be going through it. Never.

"Do you have any idea on what she was dreaming about...?" I muttered looking back down to my feet.

"All I heard was no one was here, and you texted her to stay here, but she didn't." Harry replied with a shrug. "I'll go back in there."

I nodded as Harry soon left, his footsteps lowering as he vanished from sight. He shouldn't be in there. I should. I should be there comforting my daughter and trying to figure out what's wrong. Not Harry and Niall. Me.

"She wouldn't." Zayn snapped bluntly.

I shook my head. "She would."

I had no idea where Tellie was as we stood in the dressing room. Just no knowing where she was made my mind race. The last time I didn't know where she was she ended up being kidnapped. And nine years later I still find those memories haunting me.

"Where is she?" I snapped as Niall walked into the dressing room.

"With Josh." He replied with a shrug. "She-"

"Doesn't want to be near me." I said bluntly. "Does she? She wants to be as far as way as she can."

"Mate don't take it personally."

"No, my own daughter doesn't even want to be in the same room as me. Nothing to take personal here."

"You saw the way she was screaming last night."

"Yeah why? You know. Just fucking tell me before I go ask her myself."

"You really wanna know? Fine. You abused her. Long story short."

"That doesn't explain her problem with me." Zayn chimed in as I stared at Niall my eyes widening.

She dreamt that I abused her...

Is that what she dreams about every night? Or is it just a one time thing... Is that why she thinks I'm a douche?

"You watched, and didn't seem to care that Lou was abusing her." Niall explained.

"Please tell me one of you explained it was a dream." I snapped looking from Niall to Harry.

"Lou, shes very straight forward with what she thinks..." Harry said rubbing the back of his neck.

"I know. She's my child." I hissed.

"Yeah well, she didn't really seem to believe us that much..." Niall continued. "She actually, really didn't think it was real, but she's all scared you're pissed at her for something..."

"Where's Josh?"

"Why?"

"I need to see my kid. You guys should get it. Niall what would you if the situation was turned around and it was Arizona not Tellie?"

Niall sighed. "Down the other end near the stage."

"I'm coming." Zayn said. "I don't wanna be the only one she hates."

I didn't reply. I just left the dressing room, aware Zayn was behind me my mind still racing with questions.

There's no way in hell I'd ever hurt Tellie.

"...What's up with Tellie?" Josh asked. "She's been all weird since she got here..."

"It's a long story." I replied. "Where is she?"

"Over there."

I went towards where Josh pointed, Zayn by my side. Tellie didn't even look up as I sat on the ground next to her, leaving against the wall Zayn taking a seat on her other side. She just tapped away on her phone not even giving any acknowledgement we were there.

"What are you doing...?" I asked softly.

"Nothing..." Tellie murmured, locking her phone before squirming uncomfortably between Zayn and I.

"Niall told us about what happened..."

"I told him to..."

"You know none of it will ever happen." Zayn said, blunt yet soft in tone. "I'd kick his ass if he ever lays a finger on you in that way."

"I'd kill myself before I ever hurt you." I chimed in. Tellie still looked tense, but nodded a tiny smile playing on her lips for a couple of seconds.

"You okay love?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah..." Tellie muttered in reply her fingers playing at her phone.

"How's this," I started. "Tonight after the show, you can put whatever you want on and you can stay up 'til like, one in the morning. Sound good?"

"I don't know..."

"We'll do whatever you want. Think over the show."

"We should get back..." Zayn muttered.

"Are you gonna stay here or come with us?" I asked putting a hand on Tellie's shoulder.

"Stay here..." Tellie shrugged.

"Okay, just stick with Josh then." I replied, kissing her forehead before getting to my feet.

"Kay..."

"You think she's actually okay?" Zayn asked as we both went to go down the hallway leading to the dressing room.

"She's not screaming at us to get out. But really I can't tell..." I replied.

"Has she ever been like that? How she was last night?"

"Yeah, when she was four."

(A/N

SHORT BUT SWEET <KINDA>

I APOLOGISE IF I SCARED PEOPLE WITH THE LAST CHAPTER

<GOING BY WHAT @CarlyMonkeyPie SAID>

I ACTUALLY KINDA WAS LIKE WHOA IM SUCH A BITCH WHY AM I WRITING THIS?

I WOULD TELL YOU GUYS WHY BUT I'D PROBABLY TAKE A WHILE ;)

ANYWHORE

5

VOTES

5

COMMENTS

<This would've been at seven this morning but my iPod was playing up and wouldn't type P's and L's it's funny how much of a difference those two letters make...>

-P

^exhibit A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 120 71
18.3K 160 22
All in the title
907K 14K 55
When two different worlds collide..
1.9K 12 27
A girl, with a name of Radio, has to go through alot of different changes in her life. And the European boy band, One Direction doesn't help her that...