BTS Oneshots|BoyxBoy

By bishimin

Basically just a bunch of smutty or angsty oneshots. Fucking slow ass updates because I suck. All these stori... More

Exhausted
Stepbrothers
Toxic
Drunk
Lonely
My Boy
The CEO's Kitten
Alone Time
One Bed
The Bully
Apocalypse Love
My Omega
A Date
Long Sleeves
Long Sleeves p2
Detention
Rivals
Sleepy Maknae
Smol Boy
Love Me..Please
Love Me..Please p2
Impatient
Obey The Alpha
Addiction
update
Crazy in Love
Daddy's Pretty Boys
Psychotic Love
Believe Me
Share
Share p2
His Prize
His Prize p2
Exercise
Bad Boy's Nerd
The Skate Park
Busy Daddy
The Black Collar
The Pets
Rescue Me
The Runaway
The Runaway p2
The Box
Stay With Me
Nut House
The Outfit
Flower Boy
Requests?
Hybrid Over Human
Baited Into Love
In Debt to Your Love
Broken
Broken p2
The Surprise
Stockholm
Stockholm p2
Forbidden Love
Ghoul
Auditions
I'm sorry! (update)
Secrets
Petals
New Story
Hiding in Plain Sight p2
Error
Requests/Prompts?
Bunny Boy
Bunny Boy p2
Bunny Boy p3
Being a Hyung
Don't You See...
War of Hormones
Tough Love
Beauty and The Beast

Hiding in Plain Sight

12.1K 288 99
By bishimin

NAMGI

The instant Namjoon stepped into the oddly quiet apartment he knew something was wrong. Normally when he entered the apartment he was met by his cute werewolf boyfriend, asking him all about his day and clinging to him like a koala. But today he was met by silence, except for the occasional whimper coming from their bedroom.

"Yoongi?" Namjoon called as he crept down the hallway. The quiet whimpers immediately stopped and a disheveled Yoongi popped out of their bedroom. Of course Namjoon noticed Yoongi's flushed skin and the fact that he was wearing one of his shirts and a pair of his sweatpants, which wasn't too out of the ordinary. But he pretended not to notice and wrapped an arm around his boyfriends thin waist.

Namjoon knew that if there was something seriously wrong with Yoongi he'd tell him, so he probably has nothing to worry about.

"H-how was your day?" Yoongi asked, his voice wavering ever so slightly, but Namjoon still managed to catch it. "It was fine, boring, how was yours babe?" Namjoon asked while walking them both into the kitchen. Yoongi moved out of Namjoon's grip, much to the elders dismay, and took a seat at the small table. "It was boring too." Was all he said before shifting his gaze anywhere but at Namjoon.

On the outside he pretended it didn't hurt, but Namjoon couldn't mask the pain from Yoongi's lies on the inside. As Namjoon was getting the ingredients ready for dinner he couldn't help but overthink Yoongi's strange behavior. Was Yoongi cheating on him? Or had something bad happened to him and he was too scared to tell him. Both options were terrible.

Silently Namjoon set Yoongi's plate of stir-fry in front of him, then moved to sit across from the boy. Namjoon watched as Yoongi poked at his food, a disgusted look on his face. Namjoon didn't think his cooking was that bad.

"If you don't like it you don't have to eat it," Namjoon grumbled. Yoongi looked up and that's when Namjoon noticed the tears glazing over his eyes. Immediately Namjoon was at Yoongi's side, caressing the smaller boys cheeks in his hands. "Baby what's wrong?" Namjoon cooed, Yoongi felt warm, too warm.

Instead of answering Yoongi jerked his flushed face out of Namjoon's hands and stumbled out of his seat. "I'm f-fine!" He whimpered but the tears streaming down his cheeks and the sweat collecting on his forehead told Namjoon otherwise. Slowly Namjoon approached the boy, only to have Yoongi turn around and sprint towards the front door. "Yoongi where are you going!?" Namjoon yelled as he followed his frantic boyfriend out of the apartment.

Yoongi ignored Namjoon, it wasn't very hard considering his mind was clouded with nothing but lust. He needs release, he needs to be alone.

"Yoongi! Stop!" Namjoon demanded and suddenly Yoongi found his legs screeching to a stop. His clouded mind not able to disobey the dominance in his boyfriends voice. Yoongi collapsed to his knees when a sudden wave of painful heat washed over him, leaving his entire body numb and jelly like.

"Oh my god Yoongi!" Namjoon cried out, his arms already wrapped around Yoongi's overheated body. Yoongi groaned at the touch and he tried to push Namjoon away, he really did, but his arms felt like iron and he didn't have any strength to lift them. "Yoongi you're burning up, what's going on?!" Namjoon pleaded as he stroked the boys hair.

Yoongi's eyes rolled back at the feeling, a submissive moan threatening to escape his clenched teeth, but he's not a bitch. He won't give into this heat. "Ge..get off me." Yoongi growled, or at least tried to, but his words held no power. If anything it made him sound even more weak and pathetic.

Namjoon hesitated before releasing Yoongi's trembling body and scooting away from him. "Are you sick?" Namjoon asked, his hands nervously fisting the material of his own t-shirt.

Oh how Yoongi wished he was sick, but no, it had to be something ten times worse.

"No," Yoongi spat through his teeth. He could feel his boxers starting to dampen from the slick and it was only a matter of time before Namjoon noticed. And Yoongi can't have that, never.

Using all his strength, Yoongi picked himself up off the floor and sprinted down the hallway, he needs to leave. Namjoon can never know. If he wasn't in heat Yoongi could easily outrun Namjoon, who was nothing but a mere human. But currently his brain wasn't working right and each step felt like he was running on ice.

"Yoongi please!" Namjoon panted as he struggled to keep up with his boyfriend. Yoongi shook his head, he wants to stop, really he does. Sobbing Yoongi bolted out of the apartment complex and into the cold night of Seoul. He didn't leave the apartment very often and if he did it was always with Namjoon. So to Yoongi the city was a terrifying and unfamiliar place, but that didn't stop him from blinding running down the streets.

"Watch it!" A man yelled when Yoongi accidentally bumped into him. "S-sorry." Yoongi apologized but the man wasn't having it. Yoongi yelped when the man pushed him, his back slamming into the wall and his head cracking against it.

"Someone should teach you some fucking manners." The man spat, his eyes glaring hate at Yoongi. "I'm v-ery sorry." Yoongi squeaked again.

The man scoffed and rolled his eyes before walking away, disappearing into the crowd of people. Yoongi released a shaky breath but froze when throbbing heat suddenly consumed his body, his cock also becoming painfully hard. Using the wall as support Yoongi shuffled away from the crowd and into one of the alleyways. The place reeked of trash and sex, and the smell only worsened the throbbing headache pounding against Yoongi's skull.

Slowly Yoongi slid down the wall and the instant his butt hit the ground he shoved his hand down his pants and fisted his swollen cock. Yoongi whimpered at the touch, it felt good but it wasn't enough, it never is.

It only took a few pumps before Yoongi was cumming into his hand and onto his clothes, but his cock still remained hard and painful. Resting his head against the wall Yoongi continued to pump his cock, the touch quickly becoming painful, he wants Namjoon. No. He needs Namjoon.

"Yoongi?"

Yoongi's eyes snapped open after hearing Namjoon's voice but when he looked around the alleyway he was alone. "Nam..joon." Yoongi whimpered, his hand unable to make himself cum. His body felt so hot, so painfully on fire that he thought he might pass out. Right here, in this disgusting alleyway, with the sickeningly sweet stench of heat leaking off his body. Which could easily attract any horny wolf from miles away.

"Do you need help little one?"

Yoongi threw open his eyes again and this time he found himself staring straight into dark red orbs. Frantically Yoongi pulled his soiled hand out of his pants and tried to crawl away, but the red eyed male was quick at pinning the boy to the wall by his neck. Yoongi gasped, the skin under the man's hand tingling and burning from the touch.

The red eyed male smiled at that, pearly white fangs on display for Yoongi's tear filled eyes. "Do you like them?" The vampire whispered and Yoongi cringed when the sharp scent of blood smacked him in the face.

"Please don't hurt me." Yoongi choked out and he's never felt so pathetic, so utterly helpless, in his entire life. If only he told Namjoon, then none of this would be happening or maybe it would. Namjoon probably doesn't want a needy and disgusting omega. Yoongi told Namjoon that he was a beta and that's a lie he's been managing for three years. If Namjoon found out now he'd probably break up with Yoongi, or worse, because nobody wants an omega.

"Do you have a mate little one?" The vampire asked as he sniffed the air around the trembling wolf. Yoongi was about to nod but he stopped, would Namjoon even want him anymore? By now he's probably looked up Yoongi's symptoms and has figured everything out, he wouldn't want an omega. Nobody wants an omega.

"N-o." Yoongi whimpered and the vampires eyebrows raised in shock. "Why not? You look so delectable." The vampire cooed before releasing Yoongi's neck. Yoongi gasped, the unbearable heat suddenly returning with a vengeance. Reaching out blindly Yoongi wrapped his arms around the vampire's neck, the sudden contact making his skin crawl painfully, but he needs something to ground him and the handsome vampire would work.

"Hu..urts! S-so bad!" Yoongi screamed, his body writhing in hot fiery pain. This has to be his worst heat yet and he can't do anything about it.

"Do you want me to help you?" The vampire whispered hotly into Yoongi's red tinted ear. No, was what Yoongi wanted to say, it's what he should've said. Because he has a boyfriend, someone who cares about him and is probably worried sick.

"Yes! Please!" Yoongi screamed and the next thing he felt were strong hands gripping his bottom and a gust of wind. Yoongi yelped when his body was suddenly thrown onto something soft and silky. Yoongi pried open his eyes, shocked to see that he was in a dimly lit bedroom on a bed with red silk sheets. The classic cliche vampire bedroom.

A high pitched moan slipped past Yoongi's lips when a hand suddenly palmed at his overly sensitive cock. "So sensitive." The vampire cooed while his hand teased the boy's cock. Yoongi wanted to snap at the vampire but his words caught in his throat when the man dipped his hand into his pants.

Yoongi was seeing stars as the vampire stroked his length but it still wasn't enough and he wanted to scream or cry, preferably cry. He needs Namjoon, he needs the emotional bond that they share, he needs to mate.

"S-stop." Yoongi breathed while blinding reaching for the vampires wrist. "I can't stop now little one, you got me hard." The vampire hissed before speeding up his movements, the tug becoming more painful by the second. Yoongi's back arched and he sucked in a sharp breath at the feeling, "please...ngh..stop!"

Of course the vampire doesn't listen and Yoongi stiffens when something cold and tight squeezes his cock. Looking down Yoongi whimpers when he sees a metal cock-ring wrapped snugly around his shaft.

The vampire smirked, his long finger circling Yoongi's swollen tip. "The names Taehyung by the way, just thought you should know so you can scream it while I fuck you."

Despite Yoongi's body practically being on fire, he shivers at the vampires words, he doesn't want this...at least not anymore. "I don't want this." Yoongi whispered, the heat finally ebbing away but he knows it'll be back. Taehyung chuckled darkly and his glowing red eyes were practically already fucking Yoongi. "I don't care, now be a good omega and strip for me."
------
"I don't know what to do hyung! Yoongi left last night and he hasn't come back yet!" Namjoon yelled into his phone.

"How was he acting before he left?" Jin questioned.

"He had a fever and he seemed to be in a lot of pain and discomfort." Namjoon explained and just thinking about Yoongi being injured or sick made his chest ache.

"I fucking knew it," Jin whispered, "he's in heat."

"What's heat?" Namjoon asked, praying it wasn't something serious.

Jin sighed, he always forgets how little Namjoon knows about werewolves. "It happens once a month and for about a week. Only omegas go into heat and it's extremely painful. It basically makes them extremely horny, submissive, needy, and clingy. Omegas need to be somewhere safe during heat, because people love to take advantage of them in this vulnerable state."

Namjoon felt like he was going to be sick. "But Yoongi isn't an omega, he told me he's a beta."

Before Jin could answer he heard a doorbell ring from Namjoon's side of the phone. "I'll call you later, bye hyung!" Namjoon said quickly before hanging up the call and rushing towards the front door.

The instant Namjoon opened the door Yoongi threw himself into his arms, sobbing and babbling incoherently. "Yoongi, oh my God...baby..please calm down." Namjoon begged as he raked his fingers through the hysterical boys hair. This usually calmed Yoongi down, but it didn't seem like it was working.

"I...I...I'm so s-sorry!" Yoongi cried, his claws ripping holes into Namjoon's shirt. "Why are you sorry baby?" Namjoon whispered, his arms tightening protectively around the quivering boy. Namjoon wanted desperately to know why Yoongi was crying and apologizing, but another part of him didn't. Because it must be bad, so bad that Yoongi is crying right in front of him. Which he never does.

"I've been lying to you! And..and I'm sorry! P-please don't leave me!" Yoongi sobbed and he's never felt so pathetic in his entire life. Namjoon pulled Yoongi even closer which caused their clothed crotches to rub against each other. Yoongi gasped at the movement and threw his head back, a string of moans and curses leaving his bloody lips.

Namjoon froze, he's never heard that sound coming from Yoongi, he's never even seen him this sensitive. Could Yoongi really be in heat?

"Yoongi look at me." Namjoon demanded, his tone mimicking an alphas, which was something Jin taught him. After hearing his boyfriends words Yoongi pried open his eyes and faced Namjoon, which was a huge mistake. The instant Yoongi locked eyes with Namjoon his muscles tensed and a dry orgasm paralyzed his body. The pain was so intense that Yoongi found himself falling backwards, his body too weak to stay upright. Namjoon caught his limp boyfriend before he could fall and held him close, anxiety causing Namjoon's hands to shake as they stroked Yoongi's sweaty back.

"Nu..Namjoon." Yoongi whispered, the heat fading enough for him to speak.

"Yes baby?"

"I'm an omega."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 299 28
This story contains: • Smut • Fluff • Triggers If you don't like the information above, then I suggest you not read any of it. I will put a warning...
218K 6.7K 46
A collection of 'short' stories about my babies♥ ○For those who love the BTS maknae line. ○...
16.8K 579 195
Taegi Oneshots • SMUT Included and possibly ANGST. • sometimes lowercase!! some oneshots in this wattpad story are more than 2 parts, my apologie...
22.2K 391 33
╔══════════╗ " ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴏʀɴʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛᴡᴏ ꜰᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ. " ╚══════════╝ 🎇 BoyxBoy one shots available 🌌 Jikook One s...