Lost In Stereo {Sequel To LIN...

De PinkPrincess00

❝Living in the radio lost in the stereo sound.❞ All Right's Reserved 2013 ©PinkPrincess00 Book Four in th... Mais

Prologue
Chapter One-Does It Matter If I Was?
Chapter Two-Get Your Facts Right
Chapter Three-If Only They Knew
Chapter Four-Ask Tomlinson
Chapter Five-Why Not Corey
Chapter Six-To Love Is To Destroy
Chapter Seven-Unforgivable
Chapter Eight-Oh Megan
Chapter Nine-Numb
Chapter Ten-They're Mine
Chapter Eleven-P
Chapter Twelve-Zach's Garage
Chapter Thirteen-Heart Breaking Little Skank
Chapter Fourteen-Just Checking Wifey
Chapter Fifteen-Are You Playing Me?
Chapter Sixteen-Midnight Memories
Chapter Seventeen-Gold Medal For You
Chapter Nineteen-Get It Yourself
Chapter Twenty-Fuck My Life
Chapter Twenty One-Stella
Chapter Twenty Two-Yeah Why
Chapter Twenty Three-Put It Down Darlin'
Chapter Twenty Four-Should've Listened To Corey
Chapter Twenty Five-What Dare
Chapter Twenty Six-Oh The Joy Of Success
Chapter Twenty Seven-Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Chapter Twenty Eight-It's To Late Love
Chapter Twenty Nine-I Won't
Chapter Thirty-Okay
Chapter Thirty One-Holy Fuck This Is Pain
Chapter Thirty Two-I'm Here For You
Chapter Thirty Three-Nicknames
Chapter Thirty Four-Double T
Chapter Thirty Five-Little Girl
Chapter Thirty Six-I Get It
Chapter Thirty Seven-That's How You Get Rid Of A Bitch
Chapter Thirty Eight-Busted
Chapter Thirty Nine-Darlin
Chapter Fourty-Room 302
Chapter Fourty One-The Time I Hated Cameron Roth
Chapter Fourty Two-Yes You Did
Chapter Fourty Three-Show Me What You've Got Kid
Chapter Fourty Four-Why?
Chapter Fourty Five-Heart Broken Teenager
Chapter Fourty Six-When Did You Start Growing Up
Chapter Fourty Seven-Yes And I Am Too
Chapter Fourty Eight-I Get That
Chapter Fourty Nine-Good Job Mate
Chapter Fifty-One Train Ride To Death
Chapter Fifty One-I'm Going To Commit Suicide
Chapter Fifty Two-Take Your Time
Chapter Fifty Three-Just Don't
Chapter Fifty Four-Somewhere In Neverland
Chapter Fifty Five-No Big Deal
Chapter Fifty Six-Thank God For Eleanor
Chapter Fifty Seven-Yes
Chapter Fifty Eight-Proud
Chapter Fifty Nine-Ya Mum
Chapter Sixty-Tomlinson Law
Chapter Sixty One-Oh...
Chapter Sixty Two-You Said Make Me
NOTE
Epilogue
Look After You

Chapter Eighteen-She's Blind

496 17 15
De PinkPrincess00

C O R E Y

Every time Cam pitched the ball, I just stood for a second my mind wondering to Tellie before I got the ball and watched as it flew away and Cam cursed about how he would be the one who had to go find the baseball.

Cam pitched the ball again and I did the exact thing I'd been doing since six this morning. I wondered about Tellie. I wasn't an idiot, I knew Louis probably went crazy at her. And I knew Tellie probably knew that if I hadn't have told Liam she was there she would have gotten away with sneaking out. But honestly she deserved what she got.

"Payne! You might want to actually hit the ball!" Cam shouted.

"I've gotta go in like ten minutes anyway!" I replied dropping the bat to the ground.

"Why?"

I waited 'til Cam was closer to begin to talk, and honestly I loved hearing myself say it over and over again.

"Liam's going on tour tomorrow." I explained not able to keep the joy out of my voice.

"And why do you have to leave here early...?" Cam asked furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"'Cause, my mum wants to have "family time" before he goes. I honestly don't think I classify as family though..."

"Then what are you? A random teen who lives in their house?"

"That's about it and tomorrow mum said she'll drop me off here around ten."

"Ten? Why ten? We've been starting a six every morning for the past week." Cam exclaimed throwing his hands up in frustration.

"'Cause, I have to come with her and Spencer to the airport to drop Liam off. I'm only going 'cause I'll be able to talk to Tellie." I replied.

"So, this is all for her? I'm saying this as your best friend and only that. Just, get over her. She's obviously crazy for picking Zach over you. Let her make her mistake."

"I can't. I don't wanna see her get hurt."

"She doesn't believe you. She thinks Zach's mr wonderful."

"I can try." I said bluntly. "I can keep telling her that's he using her, the more people say it the more it'll get into her head and the more she'll think about it, which means she'll believe it sooner or later."

Cam shook his head. "Just let her go. She's with Zach game over. I'm sorry mate but you missed out."

"What do you mean she's with Zach?" I asked as we walked towards Cam's house, the baseball equipment still on the grass.

"I mean they're going out. Zach's her boyfriend, she's his girlfriend. Cheesy but that's what happened. Be kissed her before the party the other night and now their together."

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Dammit I fucking hate Pierce.

"Sorry." Cam added with a shrug. "Just leave her alone to be happy for a bit. She's got like a week before Zach'll probably start something."

"He doesn't deserve her." I replied bluntly my fist clenching out of anger. "Why did he even go after the girl I like? It seems like a pretty dumb idea."

"Actually it's pretty smart. He gets to find out how much you actually like her, if you'll actually be his friend if he dates girls you like. And find on, Tomlinson's hot even I'll admit that and I've got my own girlfriend."

"Who?"

"Mykaila, remember?"

"Oh yeah right..."

"So are you walking home or my mum could give you a lift?"

"I'm fine walking. The longer I stay out the less I have to put up with my mum and Liam."

When I woke the next day, I was freaking happy as. Just the idea of not having to go through being around Liam for like six months was exciting enough to make me text Zach about how he was lucky to have Tellie.

Actually I wish I didn't do that...

But even the fact that Zach was dating Tellie didn't upset me one bit as I followed mum from the car to the airport. There were paps outside taking photos and that, but inside security had managed to keep them out. The moment I saw her the world seemed to stop. Tellie. Her hair was out in waves, but had a small head band which I could only just see, that looked about the same colour as her shirt.

Fuck it's hot how she in sleeves?

"Corey."

I groaned and looked to Spencer.

"What?" I snapped.

"Is Tellie your girlfriend? Cam said she was." Spencer replied smiling up at me before looking to Tellie, who was sitting on a suitcase behind Louis and Niall.

"No. She's not, Cam was lying she's already got a boyfriend."

"Yeah you."

"No. Not me. Zach. Zach is her boyfriend."

Spencer gasped. "But I wanted to be Zach's girlfriend."

Oh god what is with Zach that so appealing?

"You can't date Zach. He's to old for you and he's a jerk."

"You're not aloud to say that."

"Yeah I can."

"Nah uh."

"Just shut up Spencer." I hissed. "Jeez do you just like annoying me or something?"

"I-"

"I need to talk to Tellie. Go to mum or someone."

I knew Spencer was following me as I headed towards Tellie. Spencer's footsteps were easy to hear even though she was small. Louis was shooting daggers through his eyes as I pushed through him and Niall to Tellie.

"Can we talk?" I asked, looking behind me to see Spencer now in Niall's arms.

Tellie bit her lip and looked to Louis as if to ask for permission. She soon looked back to me nodding slowly.

"Please." I added.

"Okay..."

Tellie slid off the suitcase and followed me as I walked away from Niall and Louis.

"Tellie I'm sor-"

I was cut off by Tellie narrowing her eyes and swiftly slapping my face annoyance washing over her face.

Ouch!

"Fuck! What the-holy." I exclaimed. My face throbbed in pain as Tellie looked at me smugly. "What was that for?"

"That was for telling Liam I was at that party," She replied before hitting again. "That's for accusing Zach of using me, And this,"

I grabbed Tellie's wrist before her hand came in contact with my cheek watching as she cringed in pain.

"He is playing you are you blind?" I hissed.

"The only person playing me is you." She shot back. "Get your hand off me."

I released her wrist, my eyes automatically glueing to the small scars visible. The kind of scars you'd see on a depressed person. The kind put there on purpose.

"Tellie are-"

"Stay away from me." She cut in pulling her sleeve done and covering her wrist. "Just stay away from me."

"Tellie wait." I said as I followed her through the airport. "I'm sorry-But he is playing you!"

"Leave me alone." She hissed. I followed Tellie calling after her as she went over to the suitcase she was sitting on before, tears shinning in her eyes.

"I'm sorry-"

"Go away Corey."

"Tell-"

Louis cleared his throat cutting me off "Corey she said go away."

"I...sorry sir."

"Corey," Liam said. "Your mum's going now."

"Yeah, okay..."

I walked away, looking over my shoulder at Tellie who was now sitting on the suitcase again.

"Corey, you okay?" Mum asked as I joined her and Spencer in walking towards the exit.

"Tellie's a bi-she's blind..."

(A/N

WEY HEY

TEAM COREY: -3

TEAM ZACH: 2

THATS A BIT UNEVEN I THINK MIGHT HAVE TO CHANGE IT AROUND A LITTLE BIT ;)

MIDNIGHT MEMORIES ARRIVED HERE TODAAAAAY

YEEEW

IT'S PERFECT

QUESTION:

IS LOUIS ACTING LIKE A BASTARD IN THIS BOOK???

:)

5

VOTES

5

COMMENTS

YEAH BUDDY IM MOVING UP ;)

-P

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.9K 70 24
***COVER BY @my1Dstory_x ************ © 2013
18.3K 618 39
"Not having her, would kill him worse than death." All Right's Reserved 2013 ©PinkPrincess00 Book Five
125K 3.3K 42
Some of us just need to find our other halves. Others need to find ourselves.