Promise To Ride

By K_Alleyce

There are thousands of squads, crews, and groups of friends. Though for some reason I feel like were differen... More

II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
CHARACTER CHANGE
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXII
XXII
Attention
XXIII
Cast
A/N
XXIV
XXV
A/N
Q&A
XXVI
XXVI Pt II
XXVII
XVIII
XXIX
XXX
Epilogue

I

8.9K 135 81
By K_Alleyce

Jakierah P.O.V.
My alarm woke me up playing Wake Up by Fetty Wap. I wasn't even mad because I was so happy. Today was the first day of school and I honestly missed my girls. I'm Jakierah, I'm 15, Im an ap student. I have 5 awesome ass friends but one doesn't go to our school because she moved. I live in Montgomery, Alabama and my birthday is June 25 so you know I'm Cancer Gangg. Yassss.

I have a cool personality. I'm smart, I can be nice sometimes, I'm active, lit, and sometimes mean. No lie I'm mean as hell sometimes and I dont even try to be. Maybe its my honesty I dont bite my tongue for no fucking body. I got up at 5. School start at 8 but I live on the North and go to school on the West. We had moved after the end of my 8th grade year. So we go over to my old bus stop and the bus take me to school since my school is further away.

I got up and showered then brushed my teeth and did everything bathroom related. I went in my room and put on lotion and baby oil. I hate these motherfucking uniforms but I hear that soon they gone stop enforcing them. So I wore a white collared shirt and some khaki pants.

I had my hair straight. I had in my gold studs and bracelets. I grabbed my Jordan bookbag and we all left. I was on my phone texting my hoes ya know I miss them. I love my friends I got out the car texting. I don't really say nothing to these children out here. I'd rather stay quiet till I get to my people.

When I got on the bus and sat down I was texting them dummies. What side y'all on???? I texted them they responded back giving me the info and I just scrolled on my timeline and was on Snapchat. When we finally got there I ain't waste no time getting off the bus. I walked over to them. "Jakierah! I know yo ass hear me. Can't speak to folks." I turned to the voice. I laughed. "Oh, I ain't hear you Hey Takhiya." I said and continued walking.

I went to Soffy and squeezed her super tight and jumped in her lap. After our little reunion we sat down. "Hey Byrd." Niccori said. Yea my last name Byrd. **This is actually me and my last name I'm the author any problems my pm open** "Hey Hrobowski." I called her by her last name. "Hey Ms. Byrd act like you can't speak to folks." Jasmine looked at me out the corner of her eye. I laughed. "Cause you didn't say nothing to me, but Hey Jasmine." I smiled.

Soon Anfiniti came. "Yass bitch! You here!" I side hugged her. Anfiniti my rider. We got the same characteristics in our personality. We both crazy as fuck and don't take shit from nobody. "Bruhh imma be mad if Bre don't come." She sighed. "Right I hope she was playing when she sed she wasn't coming last night." I would be pissed to not get to see all my bitches today. 

"Anyways where Aaliyah?" Anfiniti asked. "She said she was on her way." Soffy said. "You know her ass get to school late anyway. Matter fact this her on snapchat." I said looking at her on my phone."Her ass needa quit doing all that fa Snapchat and come on." Finiti said. I laughed. I saw Ms. Gresham our old math teacher. I really pray that she dont end up our teacher this year. 

She ignorant, and a liar. She will lie on the phone with yo mama in your face. All she do is call mamas and give homework. Her teaching method bad as fuck also. I ended with D! A D in her class I've never ever gotten a D in my life never even had an average C. She was unorganized with her work and I suffered. Because she let children play behind her desk and they lost my test. Which was a major grade.

We soon went into the cafeteria and Aaliyah came in. Anfiniti had got lost in the crowd I gues because I was walking wit Soffy. Right before we could go get our food. "Turn off all cell phones and put them in your bookbag this year there will be no association with phones." They said. I sighed.

"Fuck nawl this year we can't have no phones?! What the fuck Bruhh they tripping. They should of just kept Mr. Vaughn here." I said. "Fuck that I'm keeping my shit on." Soffy said nonchalant. She don't play about that phone. After grabbing a pop tart and some juice we all sat together. "I hope they keep us together." I said praying we all were still together in AP cause I know more then likely im in there. 

We learned Algerbra in 8th grade so we only had to go through these two years of math. "Shit they better." Anfiniti shrugged. Soon the boys passed us going to the cafeteria also. We talked for a while and then we were sent to a hall. "A-G in here." A teacher yelled. "O shit we bouta get our schedules." I said. 

I left and went by myself since I was the only one out of all of us in that category. Well Bre also but she isnt here. I went in and saw a couple of girls in there. I knew all of them though. It was big tables set up in 3 rows and about 4 or 5 tables in each that could seat three but had two chairs. I sat in the second row at the second table. 

A couple seconds later Alexis came and sat next to me. She was in my class last year and I nearly got in a fight with her irritating ass. She was cool I guess though but I dont give a fuck who you are whatever going on I will fight you even my best friend. Hell yeah you probably had needed some sense knocked in you then at the end imma help you up and say look what you made me do and pretend it never happened

I was minding my business and chilling. "Look at Akhia." Adriana laughed I knew her since 3rd grade. She cool. Akhia is a basketball player she cool as hell everybody cool wit her. She joke mad hard and get in trouble her and Adriana trouble together no lie. They wasnt that bad last year though. I looked over at her she had in some twists. 

Akhia is definitely a tomboy. She doesn't like boys but she doesn't like girls neither. She different. She dont think a nigga or girl cute. She not like that she cool though. I laughed a little. "Uh uh look at Jakierah." She said. I laughed. "Look at Jasmine." She said. "There go the boys." I said looking out the door seeing some come in. 

Everybody finally got they schedules. I compared mines with a couple of people. Chyna turned to us she was infront of us. "I got the AP class." She said. I gave her that stank look. No offense but she is usually in the slow classes. Im not the type to bully I actually be feeling bad for people who do be bullied. "Uhuh lemme see yo schedule." She gave it to Alexis.

I looked along. "Child now you know you aint in no AP class. That thing would say advanced placement now you know you be lien." I shook my head. I knew I was in AP. I wasnt tryna offend her or nothing but this child need to quit lien to herself. "Shut the fuck. What? What? Say some." She bucked like I was supposed to flinch. "You better get the fuck away from me for real." I simply said.

These children be joking on her so I be trying not to and be nice but she just fucking with me. "Oh man. We got Ms. Gresham again why would she put me and Akhia in the same class and she know we be getting in trouble together." Adriana said. "Right she always be calling somebody momma too." Akhia shook her head. "Right yall boys got her too. She gone call yall mama everyday." Adriana laughed.

"If you got Ms. Gresham homeroom come line up." Ms. Brunson I think said. As I got up Chyna kicked my foot. "Bitch you better stop fucking playing wit me ill knock ya ass out." I said a little loud but she heard me. She aint say nothing as I got in line. I looked across into the other room. I saw Sheyla pouting. She is a giggly girl. She alright she just too much at times though. 

She had died her hair red over the summer. Her hair was pass her shoulders she was a hispanic girl. She was alright in the face but thats including her makeup. "Whats wrong Sheyla." I whispered mouthed smirking. She mouthed 'They put me in the slow class.' I laughed. She wasnt dumb she is average if I say so. I laughed a little. They wouldnt do her that bad she dont know what class level they put her in. 

Cause she aint see the students. We had Five classes cause there were only 5 teachers to teach our grade. So classes were going to be big when you housing all these damn children cause trust me its a bunch of 10th graders this year. But I saw the class plan last year. The teachers even asked me who to move out and who to put in and asked me about their teaching and stuff. They said I give a good argument and tell the truth.

There was AP the smartest class. High Performance second smartest, Average class which is the middle class, Slow class well the paper didnt say that but thats what it is, and then the IEP class which is fully of dumb dumb motherfuckers. They let us go across the hall to Ms. Gresham bitch ass class. I saw Aaliyah and ran. "AHH!" I squeezed her. "Girl I just saw you and you aint had to run to me like that." She said.

I laughed. "Im just glad as fuck we in the same class. Now lemme look for my other hoes." I smiled and sat on top of a empty desk that was now mine. Yall should know I love sitting on tables, desk, and stages and shit. Anfiniti came in. "Yass hoe you here too okay one more to go. Well actually two but Bre bitch ass aint come." I rolled my eyes. Finally almost everybody came in then Ms. Gresham and I quickly got off the table before her ass can say something to me. 

"Okay now this is the AP class." She said and I twisted my face up. She called roll and my bitch wasnt on there well Bre was but where the fuck is Soffy names. I texted our group chat. So Soffy where you at why you aint in our class? I asked. She said she wasnt put in there. Anger filled me these some bitch ass teachers for that. Im glad im with my other friends but it aint the same without all of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790 1 21
Choosing her cost me everything I'd ever loved... including her. I had everything a guy could ask for, a loving family, the perfect small-town life...
65.8K 2.7K 41
I am Rudy. I sometimes find it hard to understand the concept of life. Or am I not looking for my destiny... my calling. Whatever it is why am I not...
309 33 30
I am just a school girl. So I thought.... Come read the story how me and my friends go on a crazy adventure we never thought would be real. We are on...
7.3K 202 23
Have you ever had one of those terrible yet annoyingly pivotal moments? You know, that monumental fragment of time that flips everything you have ev...