Thoughtless

By Nobodygrl1

Maia had her chance to tell everyone, but she blew it. Now their back, back to their home, back to their life... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
MY NEW STORY!
Chapter 4
Uh.....Writes Block
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Don't Hate Me But...
(@HopeAndStar516) I Guess I'm Into Making Promo's
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
New story!!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Thoughtless PROMO! XDD
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
New Story?!
WTF IS GOING ON?!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Um..Hello?
Chapter 20
YOU GOT LUCKY (Book 3)
Book 3 is out!
I Messed Up.

Chapter 21 (Finale)

493 25 50
By Nobodygrl1

I know it took me forever to do this but it's here now..If you want to read me get all sappy read the AN at the end.

Okay my loves, here's the finale of Thoughtless.

Ross's POV

I looked around me shoulder feeling a pair of eyes on me. I turned around and looked up at the sky. I had no reason to. I just felt like the eyes were coming from up there. Now, someone religious person would tell me that's god looking at you. No, that wasn't it. It felt like heat was coming through the back of my head that's how I knew it wasn't good.

Would paparazzi really bring a helicopter? Am I even famous enough to have a helicopter following me? As soon as I felt as if no one was looking at me I caught up with my siblings who were already a block away from me. They obviously didn't bother waiting for me. Jerks.

I didn't really bother running after them. I know exactly where we're going. Chutney's, the only place in Canada you can get a proper dinner. That's where the after party is being held. Invite Only. And who as 2 thumbs and siblings who got invited? This guy!

I've never been. Maybe cause its so freaking expensive. I would have bankrupt my mother if I had ate there before she married Damiano, then again I would have bankrupt her if I went to Canada. I walked along the sidewalk keeping an eye on my siblings in the distance. I wonder if they even noticed me gone. I doubt it. If Laura were here she would have brought it to their attention but she's not.

I suddenly got a burning feeling in my stomach which could only mean something absolutely terrible has happened or is going to happen. I instantly stopped on the street corner where I was and pulled out my phone quickly.

Ross
R u okay?

Laura
Yes, Mr. Overprotective I'm okay. And why do you care? I'm not your girlfriend.

Ross
Now, Who's fault is that?

Laura
I'm packing don't bug me.

I respected her wishes and turned off my phone and dropped it back in my pocket. I had completely lost sight of my siblings only making me shrug and continue to walk. Random people would say hello to me while I was walking looking around the beautiful place that is Vancouver. Canadians are so nice.

"Ross?" A girl said standing in the doorway of a shop.

I stopped and smiled at her. I walked over to her and stood infront of her. I know some people would start sprinting the minute some random person says their name. But I was too curious for my good.

"Hi! Do I know you?" I asked the girl with a smile.

"I'm a huge fan of your step fathers work he's truly and inspiration." The girl said jumping up and down happily.

"Hehe, funny thing is I don't even know what he did that's so great." I said awkwardly scratching the back of my neck.

"Some step son you are.." She laughed, "Hey can I tell you something?"

"Yeah sure anythi-" Was the last thing I said before she covered something over my face and the entire world went black.

~

Vanessa's POV

We had found a booth at Chutney's with a couple other celebrities and sat down there. We have a conversation about the Mandela Effect. Whether it was true or not and with us we had Shane Dawson, a famous Youtuber, who is the king of conspiracy and he was explaining to us everything.

"Are you freaking kidding me?" Shane said to Maia as they debated over the topic, "You cannot tell me I'm the only one that remembers them being Tostino's Pizza Rolls and not 'Totino's Pizza Rolls? Come on! That's the Mandela effect right there!"

"Look! Your giving me crap! Tell me something that me as a human being would know." She said folding her arms and yawning.

"Spell Sketchers...." He said simply.

"S-K-E-T-C-H-E-R-S" She spelled out.

Everyone at the table looked at Shane with bated breath. Shane shook his head and googled sketchers.

"Shechers.." He said, "They are called shechers...MANDELA AFFECT! COME ON! PEOPLE! EVERYONE SINGLE PERSON HERE REMEMBERS IT AS SKETCHERS!"

Maia stayed quiet and continued to privately talk to Rocky. Rocky looked completely convinced Maia looked half way convinced.

(AN: Those of you who don't know what the Mandela Affect is google it. Your mind is get fucked up. Watch Shane Dawson's videos on his conspiracies you will literally look at the world differently.)

Ellington suddenly tapped me on my shoulder and began to talk, "Ross just said he went home. He was going to see Laura"

"Seriously? His last day in Canada and he decides to spend it with a bipolar psychotic person." Maia rolled her eyes and gripped Rocky tightly.

"I honestly thinks its adorable you guys pulled a Callie and Brandon and started dating. I always thought you had a thing for him the way you would always talk about him on our phone calls." Louis laughed making me and Riker turn a bright shade of red.

"Not dating." I muttered just enough so they could all hear.

"Why not? You two would be a cute couples has no one ever told you that?" Liam joked poking Riker in the rib.

"You'd be surprised." Riker muttered.

"Look, we aren't ready to be in a relationship with eachother. Okay it-"

"Um...I never said that. You did." Riker said turning to me.

The entire table went silent with awkwardness. I turned a bright pink and stood up from the table and walked away to the back. I heard someone get it up also. I could only imagine it be Riker so I walked faster.

I made it pretty far. Almost to the door before someone grabbed my arm and spun me around. God, I hate how strong boys are.

"What's your problem?" Riker asked me legging go of me and folding his arms.

"Why did you do that? You never told me you were ready to go as far as to date me!" I said basically yelling at him. Making people stare at me, of course

"I was waiting on you, Vanessa! You seemed so dead set on not liking me!" He confessed.

"Look, I do like you. I just don't us to break up and then have to live in the same house together. Go to the same school. All that stuff. I'd break my heart if I stopped being so close with you all because we decided to date." I explained throwing my hands in the air for dramatic effect.

"Why would we ever stop being close? Just cause we broke up? That's not very logical." He said with a smirk on his face.

"It's the reason we break up." I said half way in tears.

"I'd be a pretty stupid reason." He said leaning in.

I leaned in too and just like that. Just in a matter of milliseconds. Riker Lynch. One of the most of adorable creatures to ever walk the earth kissed me and for the first time since my mom left I felt genuinely happy.

I instantly felt something prop against my head. I pulled away and tried to turn around slowly only to feel my head roughly jerk back to face Riker. Nope. Scratch that. Riker's gone, he's vanished into thin air. The person behind me slowly put a hand over my mouth and pushed me forward meaning for me to walk.

I breathed heavily and walked out of the building.

~

Ellington's POV

I watched Riker follow Vanessa out of Chutney's. Everyone watched them leave dramatically. I turned around to face everyone, "When they come back they'll be dating trust me. Fights always turn out as love. Why do you think I'm dating Rydel? I use to freakin hate her."

"The feeling was mutual.." She said a bit salty. I obviously knew she was kidding but that little crack just made me feel some type of way. It made me feel like the old Rydel and Ellington were back. The 2 that hated eachother with a passion and always came up with awesome come backs off the top their heads. I sighed and looked over at Rydel who was laughing with Kendall about something.

Suddenly a guitar started playing in the corner of the room. I looked down and saw that Niall decided to bust out his is new single. Like any cliche moment in any movie when a song like this came on they would grab someone and start dancing.

I'm just as cliche.

Waking up to kiss you and nobody's there
The smell of your perfume still stuck in the air
It's hard

I grabbed Rydel's hand and pulled her out of the seat and dragged her out to the middle of the floor.

"This so cliche and stupid..its adorable" She said pecking me on my lips.

"You could say I'm pretty romantic." I smirked making her slap me across the arm.

And I remember everything
From when we were the children playing in this fairground
Wish I was there with you now

I grabbed her waist with one hand and grabbed her hand with the other. She did the same to me just that she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Why you being so cute today? What's the occasion?" She asked suspiciously as I twirled her around.

"I don't know..I was just thinking about the old us..." I said looking down at her in her beautiful chocolate colored eyes.

'Cause if the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you
Drive highways and byways to be there with you
Over and over the only truth
Everything comes back to you

"The old us? What about it?" She asked.

"I don't know...why don't we act like that anymore?" I asked.

"Cause we're dating. People who are dating don't talk to eachother like that." Rydel said becoming a bit agitated. Any blind man could tell she was becoming mad with me.

"Look I didn't mean in that way. i love you you know-" I instantly stopped realizing what I just said.

"You love me?"

You still make me nervous when you walk in the room
Then butterflies they come alive when I'm next to you
Over and over the only truth
Everything comes back to you

"Would it be weird If I said yes?" I asked shyly.

"No, I would be perf-" She began to say before the sound of gun shots rang through the entire bar. A few bodies dropped to the floor. I don't know if they're dead or not.

Screams were everywhere. There was just no avoiding it. I pulled Rydel down to the floor and under the tables. Maia and Rocky where under the table next to us. I heard Maia cussing to herself how we couldn't just have a normal family even.

I suddenly felt the entire table lift from above us. I looked up and saw a black hoodie. The shivers ran up my spine. The hoodie grabbed me by the neck and put the gun to my head. Directly on my temple.

"I know you like to fight. If you fight this, you will be the one who ends up on the floor." The modified voice said to me.

I turned around slowly to look at Rydel who was being held by her hair. I turned back to the hoodie and nodded. I heard Maia in the background struggling behind me.

One last gun shot rang out. Making me flinch at the sound. A tears almost fell down my cheek but I quickly wiped it away.

"Maia.." Rocky's voice cracked.

I took a deep breath and tried my very best not to turn around the hoodie forced to walk forward. I heard Rydel's boots behind me. I didn't hear Rocky and Maia though.

This is it. The day I die.

~

Laura's POV

I watched them. Unconscious and oblivious to whats about to happen to them. Someone ought to nominate me for the award for shittiest sister of the year. I bet a million dollars I win. I sighed and watched the people in the corner fiddle with my computer. I really should go and help them. But I can't stop staring at my siblings.

I looked over at the people with my siblings and looked over at my mother who was watching the cars drive by. I slowly made my way over to them. I looked around where they were tied and instantly stopped to see that Maia's foot was bleeding.

"Hey..what'd you do to Maia?" I said cringing at the sound of my voice modified the way it was.

"She wouldn't cooperate" One of them said as they scratched the back of their heads.

I pulled off my hoodie and threw it on the floor next to Maia. I knelt down and stuck my fingers inside of the hole the bullet caused and bulled out the bullet and threw it behind me. It began to gush even more, "How long ago did she get shot?" I asked, my voice not modified anymore because I took off the hoodie.

"Bout and hour"

I sighed and wrapped the hoodie around her leg, stopping the blood from coming out. I stood back up and turned around instantly jumping backwards because the door swung open, making a loud bang. I instantly felt eyes in the back of my head. They're awake.

The tall hoodie threw 2 little figures on the floor. I stepped a bit closer away from the people behind me who I knew were watching me. I stepped a bit closer the figures. Just on maternal instinct I picked her up off the floor and picked the boy up also.

As soon as I made eye contact with them they instantly gave me hug and started crying. My eyes widened realizing who the children who were hugging me were.

Instantly hugged them back tightly.

I really didn't want to let go. They are the only 2 things I know will forgive me. They're young they forgive easily. I want to lose them.

I suddenly felt one of them pried of my arms. I looked up and noticed someone taking Luna out of the door and going down the steps. I instantly let go of Ryland and ran behind the person holding Luna.

~

Maia's POV

I watched the figure that was once infront of me go over and hug Luna and Ryland. Who was she? I know it's a girl because of her hair it was very long brunette. It was done in 2 braids. She had just ran after the person that scooped up Luna and went back down the stairs.

A tall figure in a hoodie was holding Ryland. Ryland didn't seem the least bit terrified. I was so confused. Usually I would start saying something. Maybe even start screaming but something in my head told me not to. I suddenly felt a rush of pain in my leg. I looked down at saw a hoodie wrapped around the spot where it was hurting.

"Maia, are you okay?" Someone said from next to me, I turned to face Rocky who was sitting in the chair next to me with his hands tied behind him just like me.

"I didn't know anyone else is awake. I'm fine are you?" I asked looking at the bruise across his face.

"When they shot you, fists started flying." He said pointing at his bloody knuckles.

I sighed and looked down at the line of my siblings. Everyone was awake. Vanessa was crying her eyes out. Riker was trying to console her and failing miserably. Rydel was resting her head on Ellington's shoulder and crying and Ellington was resting his head on hers. And Ross, well Ross was looking down at the floor saying, 'I hope a freaking grenade comes down from the motherfreaking sky and kill all of us.' He doesn't seem to be happy with life at the moment. I don't blame him.

"I'm super glad we're all up to speed on what's happening." A robotic voice said from the corner of the room.

Everyone turned they're heads to face the 4 hoodies that walked out from the darkness. Shivers instantly.

All of the anger in my started to build up, "Why are you so scared to show your face? Your just a psychotic person under a mask! I'm not scared of you!" I yelled at them

"You should be." One of them said pulling off their mask.

Mom.

No I don't mean Stormie. I mean my mother. My birth mother. The one that left her family behind and started another. Tears started to form in me eyes. I couldn't see correctly but Vanessa crying just got a lot more worse.

"Honey, would you like your inhaler? I did bring it just inca-" Mom said going into her bag before Vanessa went off.

"I don't want that stupid in haler! Why are you here? You left us! We should be the ones getting revenge on you! Your a terrible person Ellen Marano!" Vanessa said crying and yelling at the same time.

"Your father is a very terrible man. He lied to you. I'm the good guy. I didn't leave. I was forced to." She said kneeling down infront of Vanessa.

Vanessa did what any of us would have done in that situation. Kicked her right in the stomach. The other hoodies were about to attack Vanessa but Ellen put her hand out motioning for them to stop.

"I'm trying to be nice to you. The original plan was to kill all of you and get revenge on Damiano for replacing me with that gold digger. I was the only woman who accepted him for he was and wasn't in it for the money. Does he not realize she is using him? Oblivious bastard he is." Mom ranted walking back and forth.

"My mother was one of the best things to ever happen to Damiano! Judging by how psychotic you are she is literally not one of the best things to ever happen to him but 'The best thing to ever happen to him" Besides the birth of his children of course." Riker said defensively.

"Shut up before I rip ever organ out of your body and sell it on the black market." She threatened, "I might even add on your rotting corpse for an additional 99 cents."

Riker instantly got quiet after that little jab at his life span.

"Y'know, maybe this wouldn't have happened if you guys had just gone on with the plan to stop that god forsaken wedding, maybe none of this would have happened.

"How do you even know about that?" Ellington spoke up.

"My children are very good at what they do." She spoke motioning for 3 of the hooded figures to walk forward.

The 3 figures stood infront of us and took off their masks. I furrowed my eyebrows trying to make out who it was in such a dark light. I eventually came to the conclusion that is was Becca Montgomery and Helin Usal and the boy I did not know (AN: CaptainFanfic are you mad I made you one of the bad guys? XDD)

"Helin? What the hell is going on? This makes no sense. We never did anything to you." Vanessa said looking up and her once good friend.

"Well, there was that one time Ross slammed a locker in my face." He chuckled, but instantly became serious afterwards, "You Marano's are awful people. I'm just glad I get to be here when you die."

"What're you talking about? We've been friends since forever!" Riker said.

"Yeah...we were Riker. Not the Marano's."

~~Flashback~~

Helin walked into school crying and red. Every child in the hall was watching her. Helin walked to her locker and opened it hitting her head on the locker in the process. A little Maia Marano let a loud laugh seeing she got hurt. Helin accidentally dropped her books making her the new IPhone 2 fall out of her backpack. Maia picked it up and looked at it. Her eyes widened with excitement as she helped little Helin pick up her things.

"How did you get the new IPhone they aren't even out yet. This is sick." Maia said holding it in her hands.

"Well my mom is one of the people who help design what the IPhone looks like so I get all the new ones early. Mom said that some of my friends could have them if I really trusted them-" Helin explained but was instantly cut off by Maia.

"Well isn't lucky for me that we're such great friends?" Maia said wrapping her arms around Helin's shoulder as they began to walk down the halls.

"We are?" Helin asked confused, "But you bully me a lot for being poor"

"You aren't poor anymore...does that mean we're friends?" Maia asked.

Helin nodded happily and hugged Maia. Maia hugged her for a moment but pushed her off moments after, " So does this mean I get the phone? Me and my siblings?"

"Um..are they my friends too?" Helin asked skeptically.

"More like bestfriends.." Maia lied.

"Okay! I'l get them to by tomorrow! Bye, Friends!" Helin ran off to find the Lynch's

"Hehe, sucker." Maia laughed to herself going to find her siblings.

Helin ran all the way down the hall to find the Lynch's standing talking and eating apples. Helin raced over to them with a big smile on her face.

"What's got you so happy?" Riker asked biting into his apple.

"I have new friends! I'm getting them the IPhone 2 tomorrow!" Helin said excitedly jumping up and down.

"Real friends wouldn't want material things from you.." Riker said patting Helin on the head and walking to his class

Helin stood in confusion watching her new 'friends' walk down the hall and wave at her. She waved back, but then looked at Riker walking down the hall. She sighed and walked away from the Lynch's to catch up with the Marano's.

~~Flashback Over~~

"You used me. I didn't want to get revenge on you until you did that. You used me and I will never forgive you for that." Helin said folding her arms and getting all up in my face.

"Look, I was young. I've changed." I said my voice shaking, "People change people. And the Lynch's changed me. I'm nothing like that anymore."

"Once a bitch. Always a bitch." She said slapping me across the face.

I faced my head back to the front and looked at Rocky who was looking at me with very worried. I mouthed that I'm fine and brushed my cheek on my shoulder. I shoulder I looked back up at the other girl, Becca. She's Laura friend. They were close friends.

"I have nothing against you. I just didn't like you. I'm the one that shot Laura, was probably one of the most awesome things I've ever done in my entire life. She deserved everything I shot at her. You guys would walk around like you owned the place. I absolutely hated seeing your faces. I managed to let go of the grudge towards Laura, she became likable." Becca laughed at the end.

It made me wonder. They went home to find Luna and Ryland but they didn't bring Laura. Where's Laura? She couldn't have been here.

"Where's Laura?" I whispered to Ross who was next to me.

"I texted her about 3 hours ago. She's at home. How lucky she is, she's not gonna die tonight.." He said muttering the last part.

I nodded and looked back at the tall boy that was now standing infront of us. Tall, dark brown hair like is his sisters. Blue eyes, like the ocean. But something about gave me and innocent vibe. He walked looked at us shyly and spoke, "I'm just here cause my mom wants revenge. I'm really sorry for whatever happens to you. I'm just really glad to meet the siblings my mom talked so much about. My names Mikey..just in case you wanted to know" The boy said genuinely. He stepped back and sat down on the edge.

"You such a sweet person with psychotic family members." Rydel said sympathizing Mikey before turning to face the others.

Suddenly the sound of sirens filled the streets the police were on their way to Chutney's where the shoot out happened. How I longed for them to be coming for us.

"Enough talk." Ellen said pulling out her knife and walking behind us.

Ross's POV

One by one she let us free. But we weren't completely free. As soon as we were let free. We were grabbed and pushed to the edge of the building where they made us sit down where once again they tied our hands behind our backs. Here's the issue with the way we're sitting. If we lean forward we're leaning forwards toward a 32 storey drop and they are gonna have to peel me off of the side walk.

This could be it. My death is right now. Nothing or anyone can stop that. That was what I thought until the door bursted open out of no where and crying and distraught Laura came in. She fell to her knees the minute the door shut behind her.

Ellen rushed over and knelt next to Laura. Laura's face was red and full of tears. The only thing that made me very uncomfortable was that she was wearing a hoodie.

"Your promised me she wouldn't get hurt! You promised!" She cried, "He killed Luna.."

"What?"

"You told me no one would harm her. He threw her. She's gone now." Laura said threw a stream of tears running down her face.

"I'm so sorry, I did this to you." Laura said looking at all of us, "I didn't know it would go this far I'm sorry. Your never gonna forgive me I know that, but please just remember I had a reason to do it."

"I told you guys she was traitor!" Maia exclaimed shoving me a little making me wobble and leaning forward a little, I caught my balance though and stayed upright.

"Luna's...dead?" Ryland asked looking up at me with his big brown eyes.

I sighed and wiped the away the tear that was about to fall down my face, "Um..I don't know yet, none of us do."

"Where'd Mark go?" Ellen asked Laura.

"He ran he's gone now. Mom, I tried to help you. I couldn't do it. I love my family too much to betray them. I know I've already fucked up and they're never gonna forgive me after this. I decided that I didn't deserve freedom. And if I don't neither do you." Laura said pulling something out of her pocket and pointing it at Ellen, "I'm really sorry. I hope you can forgive me"

And with that Laura pulled the trigger and with that a corpse fell to the floor. Becca and Helin stood in the corner of the room and watched Laura drop the gun on the floor.

"Laura what'd you-"

"VANESSA! RIKER! ROSS! LUNA! RYLAND! MAIA! RYLAND" A couple of voices said coming up the stairs.

The door swung open and a large group of police walked in and grabbed Laura. They grabbed Becca and Helin. Some rushed over to untie us. As soon as I was taken out of the chair I raced over to Laura was being talked to by the police.

"What's wrong with you?" I walked over to her, and gave her a hug.

She didn't hug me back she should stood there and looked at me. She looked at the ground and tapped on the police officers shoulder motioning that she wanted to leave. He nodded and left pushed her out the door. The others watched her as she left.

Mom and dad ran over to us and hugged us. You can tell that mom was crying. Someone told her about Luna. She held onto Vanessa and Maia for dear life. They were all crying they're eyes out. Rydel was holding onto Ryland whispering consoling things to him as he cried over Luna. I went over to Rike and gave him hug. I don't know why. We don't usually do this, but this felt like something that needed to be done. Maia was being carried off by the paramedics and Rocky was of course by her side.

"Did Laura-" Dad began but everyone just cut him off by nodding yes.

Everyone knew what he was gonna asked. Mikey was talking to the police about what happened. Vanessa wouldn't stop looking at him.

After he was finished talking he walked over to us and and sat down. The police had given us all blankets to put over ourselves as they were asking us questions. Mikey sat next to Vanessa and clapped his hands together.

"Mikey, where you going to be staying?" Maia asked looking at him.

"I'm gonna stay with my grandparents. They wont mind." He said.

"Well..you are my brother so if you ever need to..you can stay with us." Ellington said patting his back.

"Thanks but I've got some stuff of my plate here in Canada I'll visit sometimes though. It kind of sucks though I never got to meet my little sister." He said looking down at the floor, "Oh and just so you know. Laura isn't a bad person. She helped me. I'm the reasons she did what she did."

"What is that suppose to mean?" Stormie aske d

"Well-" Mikey  was cut off 2 police officers motioning for him to come. He nodded and waved goodbye to us, "I'll talk to you guys later. Safe flight int he morning." He waved walking out the door.

I sighed and looked down at the city underneath me. The ambulance was there taking the dead bodies away. I cringed at the sight and looked away.

"Can we get out of here?" I asked looking at my family.

The nodded as we stood up. I picked up Ryland who had managed to cry himself to sleep. We walked down the stairs as I shut the door and followed the rest down.

Unknown's POV

I really and truly did think they were smarted than that. I really hope they know that this isn't the end. This is anything but the end. I don't let my victims get away that simply. And killing your own mother. That's an all time low. I guess she'll just rot in prison. I never thought people who are so smart could be so..what's the word I'm looking for?

Thoughtless.

AND THAT IS THAT! I got lazy towards the end! That is the end of Thoughtless. I will announce whether there will be a 3rd book or not.

This book has been a big part of my life on Wattpad this book and Reckless have been the 2 bread winners and I'm just very greatful for the people who stuck through it with me no matter how shitty the chapter, no matter how many mistakes I made, no matter if I literally took 2 months to update you were awesome and you stuck with me. Here's a few people: Sorry if your name doesn't get listed you can just add it in at the end in the comments

Here the people are:

HopeAndStar0516

CaptainFanfic

Guts_On_Top_Of_fears

sydney0812

RauraFeels_12

DilpreetLynchr5

raura_rinessa

PerfVanessa

RowanWinter0516

VMaranoObsession

KeishaLeeAnn

Rauraisawesome8

SophiaJoulaei

Maria_R5

@

Once again add in your name here if I missed it out. XDD

I really do appreciate all you guys do for me. You read my shitty stories and your amazing and I honestly don't know what to say you guys have literally killed the game and it's crazy. In so appreciative of you people. Oh my goodness. I absolutely Adore each and everyone one of you. I hope you guys stay amazing even when I'm posting RBW or Haven! This story may or may not come back. Who knows. Okay..I love you guys very much and for the last time ever on the book..1 Love That Is a Wrap and ZOOP!

Bye my loves!!! Thank your for getting this too 11k and Reckless to 18k I couldn't have done it with out you! 😘😘

Excuse any spelling errors or any missing words ✌🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 1K 25
They had it all. They didn't. They were popular. They weren't. But one thing they had in common. They hated each others' guts. Did they have a reason...
46.1K 2.4K 23
Ever heard of those schools back then filled with strict teachers and perfect students ? Yeah, well they still exist. Let me introduce you to Redberr...
48.5K 1.8K 36
Marisa's life: Parties, the pool, boys, annoying sisters, embarrassing moments, and hanging out with her friends. Even though sometimes things get ou...
8.4M 244K 100
Emilia and Lexi were twins but they couldn't be more oppersite if they tried. Emilia was selective mute, she was taught not to speak unless spoken to...