Mon Frere ✓

By lestwinssugar

After twenty-one years of being apart from each other, Laurent and Larry Bourgeois, now twenty-six years old... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen:
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
Happy Birthday, Les Twins
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
Happy Birthday, Lau and Lar
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty-two
thirty-three: THE END

seventeen:

2.9K 149 37
By lestwinssugar

seventeen:

Laurent was laying on the couch, with his head on Larry's lap as they watched Ride Along 2. Larry had wanted to watch Spongebob but when Laurent pouted and used his baby voice to say 'Pweeeeeesh', Larry had no choice but to give in. At one point, Laurent would laugh so loud causing Larry to jump, but other times when Laurent laughed, Larry just stared at him, his lips curved up in a smile, as Laurent's eyes would close, his mouth open with his white perfect teeth showing and his whole body vibrating with laughter. It was just beautiful and Larry just pulled at Laurent's hair, leaned over and kissed his temple.

Laurent felt Larry's lips on his temple and he looked up to see Larry looking at him like he was a priceless jewel. Laurent smiled at him. "Are you enjoying the movie?"

Larry nodded, but he had not even been watching the movie for the past thirty minutes. His attention had been fixed on Laurent.

Laurent chuckled and as he was turning back to continue with his movie, he yawned. Larry saw this and asked, "You want to eat something?"

"No, but I'm a little thirsty." Laurent said.

"I'll get you something to drink."

Laurent leaned up so Larry would be able to stand up and once Larry did that he lay down back but his head hit something metal and cold. He sat up and looked where Larry had been sitting, it was Larry's phone.

Laurent picked up the phone and stared at it. Now he was fighting with his curiosity. One part of him wanted to rape the shit out of Larry's phone while the other felt it would be invading Larry's privacy. The fight wasn't for long because soon Laurent was already swiping through the phone.

There weren't so many applications on the phone, just a few photo editing apps and some social networking applications. Laurent went to his gallery due to his nosiness and started checking out Larry's photos. Maybe it was a new phone because there were only a few pictures on it. So after looking at the pictures in the Camera, which consisted of a couple of selfies of Larry and some photos he had taken of Laurent, Laurent went to check the WhatsApp images, there were more photos there. The pictures there were of different females, they were really hot Laurent wouldn't deny but he wasn't even scared, he trusted Larry with his life, so he just shrugged it. But the image of someone caught him, it was a little girl.

There wasn't just one picture of her, there were so many and she was really pretty. Laurent tapped on one.

Laurent stared at the photo, he was sure he had seen the picture of the same girl in Larry's camera. In that photo, she was in the backseat of a car, sleeping. She looked so much like Larry, and had the same crazy hair as they did.

"Hey," Larry walked in, holding a tray. Laurent didn't drop the phone or pretend like he wasn't holding it, he held the phone as Larry sat beside him. "Here's you drink, Sprite. And a Sandwich, I no believe you no hungry."

Laurent chuckled, "Merci."

"You welcome," Larry smiled as he too drank out of his glass of Sprite and took a bite from his Sandwich.

"Who's this pretty Angel?" Laurent asked, showing Larry his phone.

Larry looked at his phone in Laurent's hand. "That's little Lala. She's family." Larry shrugged.

"Oh," Laurent smiled. "She looks like you."

"Really? Mami and Marcus say she look more like you." Larry smiled as he took the phone from his brother and studied the picture.

"You know," Laurent said, causing Larry to look at him . "I miss mum so much. I haven't seen her since the last time she came to visit me nine years ago."

Larry stared at Laurent. He had a sad expression on his face and looked like he was about to cry.

"I feel really horrible. I mean, I've come this far in my career, yet I haven't gone home to see my mother or family. I just send money monthly to them and I feel that's not enough. They must feel I'm conceited, Larry." Laurent said as he turned to look at Larry. "Do they say bad stuff about me? Do they say they hate me? They must say I'm the worst person ever and that my fame has gotten into my head. I know they probably hate me, Larry. Our brothers and sisters-"

"Laurent, Laurent, Laurent," Larry rushed out, cutting off Laurent's rambling. He took Laurent's face in his hands, causing Laurent to look at him. "No one hate you. Everyone understand the life you living and they wish you the best. Maybe sometimes they say they miss you and want to see you, which is normal because they're you family but they understand you have a tight schedule, babe. No feel bad or call you self ugly names, it make me sad. We can go and see them if you want, then stay with them for the rest of us vacation. Mami's gonna like that if you want to make it up to her and everyone." Larry had given a sad smile as he spoke.

Laurent smiled back at Larry, "That's gonna be great, right?"

Larry nodded. "Yeah. Now, please no feel bad. I was already having a great evening by just staring at you beautiful face."

Laurent chuckled, trying to hide his blush. "You sure are not shy anymore, Larry."

Larry shook his head, smiling. "I always been like this, babe. Besides, you're mine now, I no have anything to be shy about anymore." Larry said as he winked, leaving Laurent blushing like an idiot.

---

"So, you both are headed for France tomorrow?" Victor's voice sounded through the room. Laurent had called Victor, then put the call on loudspeaker since he and Larry were now a team and had to decide on matters together.

"Yup," Laurent said.

"Larry, you're okay with this?"

"Yes, Victor. We want to spend the last week of the Vacation with us family. You no mind, do you?"

"Of course not, Larry. I just wanted to confirm you were okay with this and Laurent wasn't forcing you to agree with him."

"Very funny, Victor." Laurent said.

Victor chuckled, "So, you guys can have all the fun you want in the world, travel through the seven continents but remember in one week, you both are having your first ever show as Les Twins in LA. The tickets are already on sale. Laurent, you tweet it to your followers on twitter and notify them on instagram. It's already been said on the new instagram and twitter page for Les Twins, it just needs to be said from the horses mouth."

"Thanks, Vic. You're the bestest in the whole wide world," Laurent sassed, playfully.

"I know that, my dear boy." Victor said. "Larry, have you thought about creating an instagram and twitter account? It should help you relate with your fans more."

"Uh, yes. I'll make them today," Larry said. Victor was right, if he was gonna be a celebrity, he might as well start getting familiar with his fans.

"Uh, that should be all. If I have more news I'll call you guys to inform you but till then have fun in France, twins."

"Bye, Vicki," Laurent teased and could imagine Victor roll his eyes like he always did whenever Laurent called him that.

"Thanks alot, Victor, for everything. I appreciate. Merci beaucoup, (Thank you very much,)"

"Anytime, Larry." Victor said before hanging up.

"So, our first show is in LA, huh?" Laurent said.

"I guess," Larry smiled, brightly. He was going to be famous for what he loved doing and it was all because of Laurent. Laurent had really given him so much more than he deserved, and he didn't know how he was going to ever repay him. If nothing, but for loving him back, that still blew his mind whenever he thought of it.

Happily, Larry ran across the room to Laurent and attacked him in a hug. Laurent chuckled but looked a little puzzled. "What's the hug for?"

"I just love you so much," Larry said, peppering Laurent's neck with pecks, causing Laurent to chuckle.

Laurent wrapped his arms tighter around Larry. "I love you too."

Larry wriggled and giggled in Laurent's embrace then stood up from Laurent's laps. He pulled Laurent up and for a second, Laurent thought Larry was loosing it because he didn't stop giggling weirdly. "Let's go."

"Go where?" Laurent furrowed his brow.

"Shopping," Larry said. "I want to buy you something."

Laurent chuckled, "Really?"

Larry nodded.

"You don't have money, Larry."

"Nope, I have. I no so poor, Lau. Have a little faith in me," Larry said as he pulled Laurent with him.

Three hours later, Laurent and Larry walked back into their suite with two shopping bags each. They had gotten gifts for themselves and their family in France.

"You could have let me pay," Larry said to Laurent.

Laurent chuckled, "You had only a few bucks in your wallet, Larry. If you want to take me shopping, you'll have to take more than a few change because I don't know how to shop little. By the ways, I love spending on you, you know that."

Larry pouted, "I spent all my money trying to look good for you."

"And you did a wonderful job, baby," Laurent said as he leaned in to kiss Larry's cheek quickly.

"Thanks, Lau," Larry smiled. "You should start packing. Us plane is leaving by eight in the morning and you no want to forget anything."

"Me? What about you?"

"I already pack my stuff yesterday."

"You really wanna go to France that bad? You miss your friends, the studio, you miss the homely and familiar environment and want to spend more time with them than one week." Laurent frowned. "What if we go and you realise you want to stay there? What if you find out your heart is in France, what am I gonna do? I can't be without you, Larry."

"Oh God, Laurent, why are you saying that?" Larry asked.

"I don't know. I'm just afraid of losing you, Larry," Laurent said sadly, shaking his head.

"You're no losing me, Laurent. We're going to see us family in Sarcelles, then in one week we go back to LA to start us lives as Les Twins. I no gonna leave you, no after all you did for me. Plus, I love you too much, and I going to be messed up without you. I pack yesterday beacuse I was going to help you pack today." Larry said as he pulled Laurent into a hug. "Believe me, okay?"

Laurent nodded against Larry, "I'm sorry. I believe you. I didn't mean to be such a baby. I love you, Larry."

"No worry, you can be baby in front of me. I love you too, Laurent."

---

The next morning by seven, Laurent and Larry checked out of the resort and entered the Taxi that they had called for. Before they got into the Taxi, Larry had first taken lots of selfies to post on his new Instagram page, since the previous night Laurent had helped him open an account, he had posted over seven pictures of the both of them. After that they got in with Larry laying his head on Laurent's chest, Laurent got out his phone to do one last thing as they were driven to the airport.

"Hello, Gina," He said as he placed the phone against his ear.

Larry pulled away and stared at Laurent, who shook his head that he wasn't doing anything stupid. Larry scooted to the other side of the car as Laurent made his phone call to queen of the coast, jealousy eating his soul up.

Why was Laurent calling her now? He'd make her feel like she has a chance with him by informing her about their departure from Bahamas. That was the annoying thing about stupid Laurent, he always felt the need to be polite to everyone, including the thirsty ass bitches. Larry scoofed as Laurent stared at him before hanging up the call with a 'bye bye.'

"C'mon, Larry," Laurent sighed.

"Why you call her to inform her that we're leaving?" Larry asked looking out the window.

"She's a friend and it's going to be rude to leave without as much as a goodbye." He explained.

Larry turned to look at him, "She was no you friend. She was you aspired girlfriend."

"Aspired girlfriend?" Laurent asked and then started laughing.

"You think this is funny?" Larry frowned.

"Why are you even angry? Gina was never an option. It was always you, so why're you getting worked up?" Laurent asked.

"What if she follow us now!"

"Why would she follow us? You think she doesn't have a life?" Laurent asked, he was starting to get frustrated. "Why'd you always want to fight with me, Larry?"

"I no trying to fight with you. I just hate when you call her. You know how I feel about her, so how you expect me to react when you call her in my presence?!"

"I expect you to trust that I don't have an ulterior motive and would never hurt you, Larry. That's all I expect and not you asking me questions." Laurent said and with that he moved to his own side of the window and stared out, as they passed the beautiful beach of Bahamas.

Larry, feeling really bad for what he did, bit down on his lip and stared out his own window.

By eight, they boarded their plane and headed to their seats. Larry sat by the window, while Laurent sat next to him. Laurent hadn't spoken much to him since the car ride, the only thing he had said was for Larry to watch his head when they were walking into the plane. Their seat was more comfortable and secured than the first class they had been in while coming.

Laurent turned to face away from Larry, his eyes closed, teeth and fists clenched. His plane sickness was coming back and he was trying so hard to hold it in. Larry turned to look at Laurent, the vein on his neck was popping and his fist was clenched, then Larry knew Laurent was starting to feel sick. He leaned over and buckled Laurent in, then he used his hand to turn Laurent's face to his.

"Babe," Larry called as Laurent opened his eyes, they were red.

"I can't, Larry," Laurent choked. "I don't know why this is happening to me. I don't like it."

"You'll be fine. I promised I gonna be here for you, right? I here to keep it." Larry said as he leaned in to kiss Laurent's lips.

Laurent kissed back for a while but only stopped when he felt sick in the stomach. "I'm sorry. I don't want to throw up in your mouth."

Larry nodded. He felt Laurent's pain, so he scooted closer to Laurent's seat and look his hands in his. "Let's pray."

A/n: Lala is @celaiwest on IG.
So, what'd you think is gonna happen when the twins touch down in France? Drama or more romance? 😊😊 I wanna know.

Thank you crazies for the reads and votes on this story!! Like what have I done to deserve this much love, huh????!!!! 😭😭😭 Is the story even worth it? Idk, you're the judge, if you say yes then who am I to say otherwise?! 😂😂😂 Muah! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ ILYSM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 611 32
Another 5 years on, and the Read-Bourgeois clan are still as much the close knit, loving family they always have been. But with bigger children, com...
12.1K 847 34
5 years later, Laurent and Larry Read-Bourgeois and their two children, are living a seemingly perfect life. An unexpected, and traumatic event leav...
119K 3.5K 47
Chloe wasn't like any other 14 year old, while most fourteen year olds would be living a care free life, Chloe is hunting for food in garbage cans an...
28.1K 1.9K 51
These two brother have a secret love life together. Find out what these two have to go through to keep each other safe. *********RATED R******** If y...