fourteen

fourteen:

Laurent's POV

I shoved my clothes into my bag, as the tears continued to flow, my eyes constantly glancing at my phone to see if Larry had called. I had increased my phone's ring volume to the loudest so I wouldn't miss his call incase he might have read it but still, I kept powering the screen to be sure I hadn't missed anything.

I was feeling really numb, weak and extremely useless. My hands started to feel worked up as I was packing my things so I just flopped on my bed. Larry was gone. He had left me, even before we began anything. And I missed him already, I felt like a large part of me had been harshly removed. It hurt alot, and nothing or no one could ease the pain I felt, except Larry. But if I was to wait on him, I would wait for the rest of my life because Larry had left me for good.

My phone began to ring, I quickly sat up and grabbed it from the bed before I answered it immediately.

"Larry? I'm so-"

"Laurent?" It was a female voice.

I brought the phone from my ear and looked at the caller, it was Gina. I shut my eyes hard ad gritted my teeth in anger and disappointment.

"Gina, what's up?" I managed to say with a straight voice.

"Nothing much. I'm heading to the club with the girls, I wanted to know if you'd like to tag along," She said.

"No, thanks," I said. Going to the club or talking to anyone was the least of my worries.

"Are you sure? We could continue from where we left off of the last time. You know?" She said and I could hear the lust in her voice.

"I'm sure, Gina. Thanks anyways, I, um, gotta go."

"Uh, o-okay. I'll see you later then?" She asked.

"Yeah, bye." I said and hung up.

And no, we wouldn't be seeing later because I was checking out and heading back to LA that day. I was done with Bahamas, I had hoped to find luck and happiness when we first got here but instead it was sadness, pain, heartbreak and an incomplete self. Since the first day we arrived here, it had all been shaky but then we got along alright again and now, see where it all ended. I should have raised my guard higher, I shouldn't have fallen in love with Larry, I knew it was wrong yet I let it go on. I had enjoyed watching him get jealous everytime I was with Gina, I know it was selfish of me cos it hurt him but somehow, it made me feel wanted. Truth be, I never wanted someone to want me that much before. Like he wanted me all to himself but then, I might have been wrong, maybe he was just disgusted and not jealous. Maybe he found my way of living wayward or lavishing. Maybe he couldn't live with me, so he decided to leave but it was all a bunch of maybes because Larry never told me his reason and I would never find out.

I got up and began throwing my clothes into the bag, the sooner I get out of here, the less I get reminded of Larry, and his delicious meals and his cute blush every now and then and his sexy, die hard body, the body that I would have loved to touch and lick and kiss. I shook my head as the tears kept falling, I found myself sobbing still.

How much I loved Larry. Maybe if I had told him earlier, he wouldn't have left or maybe if I had told him he would have already been settled in France by now. I would never know.

I had finished shoving the clothes in the bag and began packing my shoes when I heard a knock on the door. I got up from my squatting position and as I headed to the door, the knocking sound became harder and impatient. I swear, if it was Gina I would tell her off cos her only intentions would be to fuck and a fuck buddy was the last thing I needed now, even if in most cases that would be the first option for most people.