nineteen

nineteen:

"Oh god, Larry~" Laurent chuckled, trying to pry Larry off him. "Mum's gonna see us I swear."

"She no see us," Larry laughed as he leaned in to kiss Laurent's cheek. "Let me just kiss you lips for a minute."

"We have all night to do that, babe, if she sees us it's gonna be-"

"Do I look like I care? I no care of mami walk in on us now, it's gonna be even better, then I no have to hide my love for you anymore."

Laurent was too shocked at Larry's reply to say anything. The dude actually said he didn't care? The Larry he had grown to know this passed months would cry and squeal like a baby if anyone found out about their relationship and threatened it. Hell, he would shiver in fear and-

Larry's lips on his, made his thoughts drown as he gave in and responded to the kiss by wrapping his arms around Larry's neck. He felt Larry smirk into the kiss and he couldn't help but smile back.

Jerk. He always had a way of getting to him, always.

Larry moaned into the kiss, deepening it and going tongue deep. That was enough to have Laurent grinding against him, and moving his hand to feel Larry's body. His hands searched tirelessly for a spot to hold on Larry's body but everywhere seemed so sweet and had an effect on him, that he settled for no where in particular.

"You like now?" Larry teased against his lips.

"Shut up," Laurent laughed as he went back to kissing Larry.

Larry's hands went to Laurent's trousers as he palmed Laurent through his tight jeans, making Laurent roll his waist to meet Larry's hands. He was getting so hot, both inside and outside and truly at that point, he knew he had missed Larry.

Larry's hands went to Laurent's hair as he massaged his hair mildly and his lips still causing so much chaos with Laurent's. Laurent reached for Larry's shirt and tried to pull it away when-

"Larry? Laurent?" The knock on Larry's childhood room caused them both to jump away from each other.

Larry was already by the side of the closet while Laurent was still in his position by the wall, at the back of the door, eyes wide.

"C'mon and eat what I've prepared," Mama B said.

"O-okay, Mami," Larry stuttered as he straightened his shirt and fixed himself up. Without a word to Laurent, he opened the door and went out.

Laurent stood at his position, grateful for the closed door. Of course they wouldn't have done anything if the door wasn't closed, but still.

---

Laurent turned to glare at Larry, discreetly before turning to face his mother. "...and sometimes I go on tour with Jay z also."

"That's just wonderful, you've done something for yourself, my dear. So..." Larry let Mama B's words die out as his hands reached under the table once more.

He tried to hide the smile that threatened to break on his face as his hand touched Laurent's thigh, causing Laurent to jerk a little. He shifted on his chair, so he would be closer to Laurent and his motif will be a secret to all but the intended.

Larry's hand rubbed Laurent's lap in an up and down motion, no rush whatsoever, he was eventually going to get there. He pinched Laurent's thigh softly, he had his ways of turning Laurent on though. Then gradually his hand proceeded upwards, also discreetly, to Laurent's flyer, he palmed Laurent through his jeans.

"...the fuck are you doing, Larry,..." Laurent whispered so lowly to Larry, putting on a straight face to face his mother, "...it gets so stressful too, because most times I have to travel..."