twelve

twelve:

The vacation had been going pretty well for the boys, they had lots of time to visit tourist sights in the Bahamas, taking loads of pictures and Laurent didn't fail to update his fans on his vacation with his bro. And to Larry things couldn't be better because Laurent had given him all of his attention, he was feeling extra special and at some point he could say Laurent had flirted with him but then, he was Larry, he usually read too much meanings into things.

"So, Larry, which shirt should I wear?" Laurent asked, walking into Larry's room.

"Huh?" Larry looked up at Laurent. He was in a white vest, a black leather jacket tied around his waist, a white skinny jeans and a black Jordans. His hair was in it's usual afro. Larry wanted to tell him he looked really hot but he bit his tongue and just stared at him.

"Which shirt do you think I should wear? I really like this two alot and right now, I can't decide which to wear. Help me?" Laurent said and gave an awkward open teeth grin.

Larry, who was sitting with his legs folded on the bed, looked down at his legs, blushing. Was Laurent actually asking for his opinion on what to wear?

Larry cleared his throat and looked between the two clothes Laurent was holding; one of them was a V-neck long sleeved white shirt and the other was a shortsleeved, white dress shirt that had ' Hate Me Or Love Me, I'm Still Me' written on it (A/n: I don't know if the last one is called a dress shirt. But I'm sure you're familiar with it, it's a shirt but it gets to the mid-thigh).

Larry pointed, "The shortsleeved one."

"Do you like it more or you think it's going to go better with the white skinny jeans?"

"Which one you want to know?" Larry stared at Laurent. Why did all of this even matter?

"Okay, which do you like more?" Laurent tilted his head to the side as he raised the two shirts up.

"The short sleeved one," Larry answered.

Laurent nodded, "Which fits the jeans more?"

"The short sleeved one."

Laurent smiled as he looked at the shirt, he had gotten it the last time he had visited Brazil. The shirt he had on had been drenched by rain, so he had gone into a convenience store and had picked up the first shirt he saw and just threw it on. It was after he wore it, he realized the shirt was 100 bucks. He wanted to yell, 'this is a convenience store, not a Calvin Klein store in a mall,' but he had just paid for the shirt because when he looked at it a second time through the mirror, it looked really good on him.

"The short sleeved shirt it is, then," Laurent flashed Larry a smile and said a 'Thanks," before he started walking out of the room, then he stopped and looked back at Larry. "Larry, please tell me you're ready and are waiting for me to be done so we can go."

Larry stared at Laurent, then nodded before saying, "I ready and waiting for you to be done so we can go."

Laurent frowned, "Are you saying it because I said you should say it or because you're really ready?"

Larry smirked, "What you think?"

"Well," Laurent studied Larry, looking at his full outfit, then pouted. "You always look so good even when you're not going out, so I don't really know if you want to go out like that but really, Larry, you look great already."

"No worry, I ready," Larry said as he got off from the bed and stood up, so Laurent could take in his outfit and surely, he looked really good.