twenty-seven

@LARRYNICOLASADDICT88 thank you so much, baby! You know what you did ♥♥♥♥

twenty-seven:

Author's POV

"I remember. "

Laurent stopped breathing for a second, his eyes popped, mouth open wide.

"Larry, w-what are you saying?"

Larry shook his head and brought his head to his his face.

"I say I remember, Laurent. I remember everything okay, so please no try to lie to me," Larry cried in his palm.

How the hell had he remembered!? Laurent didn't exactly know how to feel about that but he was nervous, for sure.

"You remember?"

Larry remained silent still crying.

"Larry, I'm sorry," Laurent said, though he wasn't quite sure why he was apologizing. But yet again, Larry remembered!?

"You no tell me, Laurent. You no tell me. Why you no tell me? Why you lie to me that i no make it to LA?"

"I'm sorry," Laurent repeated.

"Pourquoi continuez-vous à dire désolé? (Why do you keep saying sorry?) No saying sorry to me. I no understand, just tell me, please."

Laurent stayed silent as he began to sob. He turned his back to Larry and let out his tears. Even if he was scared at the outcome of the whole situation, he was happy Larry had remembered. It was like a weight lifted off his shoulders. He didn't have to walk in eggshells around Larry anymore. Everything was now open, no more lies or pretence.

"Laurent, why you listen to her?" Larry sobbed. "Why you listen to mami?"

Laurent turned to look at Larry, stunned. How did he find out? Did Marcus tell him anything?

Larry looked down at the bedsheet.

"I hear everything today at the hallway, when I go out for air. I see everything and I no understand at first. I confuse then okay? That's why I no say anything. I no understand, I no remember coming to LA but inside I feel something. I feel strange for a long time, like it's no the first time we meeting, you hear? I no want to ask Idris at first because I feel like maybe I just hallucinating or something. Maybe I going crazy-"

"No, Larry," Laurent shook his head, sobbing.

"I no know what to do. I been having dreams, no I been seen things, the time we spend on vacation, I thinking I was dreaming before but no, Laurent, it was no me dreaming, I remember them but I no able to process them yet, that's why I think I dreaming! But today after everything I hear, I just connect the whole thing and I just want to ask. Why you no tell me all of this?"

Larry's face was streaming with tears as he looked up expectantly at Laurent. He wanted to hear Laurent's own side of the story. Didn't Laurent love him anymore? Was he trying to make Larry forget everything? Or was it just because of their mum?

"Laurent, please, talk to me," Larry urged on.

Laurent turned away and walked towards the window, where he stood crying. He didn't know why he was crying or why he was suddenly feeling nervous.

"Laurent!"

Laurent turned around and walked out of the room.

"Laurent! Laurent!" Larry screamed as Laurent walked off.

He felt tied to his bed, but at the same time he had to chase after Laurent. He didn't want Laurent to keep running away. So, he pulled out all the wires connected to his body, threw his legs over the side and climbed out.