eight

eight:

Laurent's POV

Larry seemed excited as we went through a list of places for our vacation.We had been on our phones and laptops, looking up places since eleven this morning.

"What about Miami?" Larry suggested.

Miami? Not if you were after strip clubs and Casinos.

"No, Larry. We are searching for a secluded, beautiful and quiet place," I said to Larry and he just pouted.

"I always wanted to go to Miami," He said, looking down at his phone.

Then it occurred to me Larry had spent all his life in the confines of France and hadn't been anywhere. I had been to Miami like five times and it wasn't really my kind of place to relax and get your spirit back on.

"Look, Larry," I rubbed his leg and he stared at me. "We have lots of time ahead to visit Miami. There's plenty of time for that, you know the clubbing, the casino, the chicas," Then I winked at him. "I know you wanna go there for the girls."

"No," He blushed. I was like, OMG! Larry actually blushed, it was the cutest thing ever.

"Of course, it is," I teased as I tickled his side.

"I tell you, Laurent. It's no like that," He blushed and I took advantage of it and pinched his cheek.

"Then why are you blushing?" I wriggled my eyes at him.

"I no blush-" He brought his hand to his cheek and quickly gasp. He gathered his things and took off.

I laughed at his childishness, "Larry! Where are you going? Come back, we have to pick a place."

"Do it on you own!" He shouted from inside the house.

I chuckled, shaking my head and going back to my research. "Where? Where? Where?"

"How about United Arab Emirates? I've never been there and I heard-" I turn my head to see Roy scrolling down his iPad. I actually forgot that Roy was there.

"No! I don't want to go there," I said. And wait, what did he mean by, 'I've never been there...' Who said I was taking him?

Larry's POV

I run into my room and rest my back on the door, I put my hand on my chest and feel my heart. It beating so fast. The effect of Laurent hand on my thigh. It feel so good, his touch, I thought I going to have a boner in front of him there, then I no going to be able to appear in his face ever again.

I bite my lower lip and try to calm myself. I rub my cheek to ease the stinging feeling on it but rather it become worse. Instead, I find myself thinking about what it feel like if Laurent knew about my feelings for him, when I be able to kiss him senseless with his permission. When I no have to stare at his lips all day and wonder what it feel like to have mine on them because Laurent have the sexiest lips I ever seen in my entire life. They look so pink and soft and plump, just so kissable. And when he lick his lips, subconsciously, I just want to meet my tongue with his and suck on it until we both gasping for breathe.

Like, literally, Laurent take my breathe away. When he around me, it feel like all the air gets sucked out and I left struggling for the one he exhales. When I around him I feel so nervous to talk, not because I feel inferior or intimidated but because he seem so flawless and perfect, I always act like I walking around an eggshell so I no hurt him.

I hear a knock on my door, "Larry?" It Laurent.

"Y-yes?" Shit. "Yes." I say again with a steadier voice.