eighteen:

eighteen:

Once Laurent and Larry walked out of the airport, Laurent felt like he was home already. It had been twenty-one years since he had left France and not even tours or workshops had brought him there. He felt alive once again, like he wasn't suffocating anymore. He looked around and heard people speaking French and it made him smile, he'd not been in a place where more than eight persons spoke French at a time.

"Finally," Laurent said.

Larry laughed, he understood how Laurent felt. "Come on. You going to be blown away."

Laurent and Larry with their hoods on and face caps on top to hide their faces from fans and paparazzi's, made there way to a cab and put their luggages in it, then they got in and headed home.

"Where to, Sir?" The cab man asked with a deep French accent.

Larry gave the address and they rested against the chair as he drove off. Laurent looked out the window, he was really overwhelmed. He couldn't even remember anywhere anymore. The place was truly beautiful and he couldn't wait to go home. There he was sure, his emotions would get the better part of him.

"Does anyone know we're coming?" Laurent asked.

"Non," Larry said, shaking his head. "I thought it would be nice if we surprise them."

"I can't wait to see them," Laurent smiled. "I've missed them so much. Thank you for suggesting this."

Larry reached over and took Laurent's hand in his. "I glad you happy, babe." Larry said, mouthing the last word.

Laurent flashed Larry a smile and fought the urge to kiss him crazy, but the cab man kept stealing glances at them from the rear mirror, probably trying to remember were he had seen them, so instead he just squeezed Larry's hand and looked out the window once again.

Forty minutes later, the cab pulled into a street, it was quiet and empty, but lights could be seen from inside the houses as they drove by.

"We're going to my house now, you mind?" Larry asked and Laurent shook his head. "It's late already and mami should be sleeping now, so we going there tomorrow."

Laurent nodded, "Yeah, I thought so too."

Larry soon stopped the man as they got to a two storey building. "We're here."

The boys got out, and Larry went to pay the cab fare while Laurent struggled with their luggages. Soon they were heading through a crooked stairwell.

"Ahhh!" Laurent screamed, jumping as a small black animal ran past him.

"It's fine, Laurent," Larry said, as he turned to look at his frightened brother.

"What the hell was that?" Laurent looked back to see if the creature was lurking behind him.

"That's Mr. Pan, he belong to Miss Linda," Larry explained as they carried on with their walking.

"And why would Miss Linda let out that scary thing by this time of the night."

"She's 91, I no think she know Mr Pan leave the room. Her door is always open so he go out and come back when he like."

"She leaves her room open? What if someone steals her things?"

"Trust me, she no have anything worth stealing. By the way," Larry shrugged. "When I advise her to always lock her door, she tell me she want people to be able to find her body early when she die."

Laurent shook his head, "You need to move out of this...this thing!"

"I already with you in LA, right?" Larry flashed Laurent a smile.