twenty-one

twenty-one:

Larry knew he was wrong, there was no denying it, he had fucked up big time and if Laurent chose not to forgive him, he wouldn't even blame him. He should have told him about Idris or more importantly that he had a daughter but why didn't he? He had thought of telling him so many times, even when Laurent had seen Latifah's picture on his phone and when he had seen Laurent put down the picture frame in his house, he had wanted to sit Laurent down and explain everything to him but why didn't he? Had he been scared of Laurent's reaction? Had he been embarrassed to tell his lover he had a child from an out of frustration one night stand? This was all taking a big toll on him and to say he had the slightest idea on how to fix it was a lie.

He needed help, he needed advice. He couldn't loose Laurent, there was no way he could live without Laurent. He had to act really quick. So, he dashed for his phone that was lying on the couch and quickly dialled Marcus' number.

After the fourth ring, Marcus picked up.

"Marcus, bro, I need you help," Larry rushed out, not even allowing Marcus to answer a hello. 

"My help? Wassup? Everything alright?" Marcus asked.

Larry was pacing back and forth in his small apartment. "No, no. Marcus, he know. He know everything now, and I no know what to do."

"Calm down, Larry. Who knows what?"

"Laurent, he know about my baby and I can no find him anywhere."

"Laurent knows about your daughter?"

Larry nodded and then realised Marcus couldn't see him, "Yes. Annabel bring her over to mami's house today and he was there."

"Wait, you didn't tell him you had a kid?"

Larry bit on his finger nervously, even Marcus was disappointed. "I no have the courage to tell him before, I scared about what he's going to say if he know. And today, he find out everything, Marcus. I no know what to do. Help me."

Marcus sighed over the phone, "Look, Larry, you have to calm yourself down, bro, okay?"

"Okay, okay, I calm. So help me," Larry said, his heart beating at an unusual rate.

"Um, when did he leave? Have you tried calling his phone?"

"Yes, I been calling him, but he no picking. Help me call him, Marcus. Tell him I sorry, please. I know it's all my fault, I so selfish for not telling him about all of these. He's going to think I no trust him, Marcus. He may even think I no love him, but help me tell him it's no true. I so scared right now."

"Be calm, Larry, please. Look, I'll try calling Laurent, even text him if he doesn't pick up but you have to stop freaking out. Laurent is a big boy, he's going to understand once you explain everything to him, okay? This isn't the time for you guys to be quarrelling, Les Twins official debut is in 4 days, you know that right? Take it easy with yourself, okay? I'll uh.. You're at your place right?"

"Yeah," Larry answered, his voice so low.

"I'll be right there okay? Don't go looking for him, Larry. Wait for me."

"Okay, hurry."

"Aiit," Marcus said and hung up.

Larry's leg gave out and he fell to the floor. Laurent was going to understand once he explained everything to him? He hoped Marcus was right, because even from his own point of view, he had hidden a lot from Laurent, and if anything it seemed like he took advantage of Laurent's extreme niceness.

Soon his phone was ringing by his side and he grabbed it. It was Annabel. He groaned at the 5/100 chance of it being Laurent calling hm as he answered the call.