fifteen

fifteen:

Author's POV

Larry's hand touched, felt and searched the sheets for Laurent. His eyes were shut and a smile was present on his face and he wanted his love to be the first thing he saw that morning but as he felt the sheet beside him where Laurent had lay, he didn't seem to be there.

Feeling disappointed, Larry opened his eyes and leaned up, supporting himself with his elbows, he searched the room but didn't see Laurent. He threw the sheets off of his body, got into his shorts and walked out the room.

Laurent was on the balcony, wearing an unbuttoned cutton shirt and shorts, he was enjoying the cold morning breeze and at the same time, thoughts of the previous night replaying in his head: every word said, every stroke made, every emotion shared, all would be a memory he would cherish, because that night had signified the start of something between them.

A shiver went up Laurent's spine as he felt warm arms hold him from behind. He relaxed when he perceived Larry's scent, of course, he was the only one to make him feel that way. He smiled and leaned back into Larry's embrace.

"Morning, Sunshine," Larry whispered as he placed a kiss on Laurent's neck.

Laurent chuckled because such pet names didn't suite him but for Larry, he just turned around in Larry's arms and kissed his lips softly. "Morning, baby."

Larry leaned into Laurent, "How you sleep?"

"Better than I ever have. You?" Laurent said as he played with Larry's afro.

"Like, uh... like a newly wed," Larry said as they both chuckled.

"Really?" Laurent smiled, looking at Larry.

"That's how you make me feel. You make me feel so good, so beautiful, so," He pressed his already hardened shaft against Laurent's groin. "so, like this, Lau. You just mess with my head in many ways I can no understand and..and...and I-"

Laurent captured Larry's lips in his to shut his ramblings. Larry moaned into it, his hands already working their way around Laurent's body, he was so hard for Laurent. He grinded his hips against Laurent's in attempt to meet Laurent's half awake shaft.

Laurent went all lips and tongue on Larry, his adrenaline kicking. Just the slightest touch from Larry could have him spilling his seed all over the place and just knowing Larry was turned on by him had him hard. His hands wandered inside Larry's shorts and down his ass, Laurent squeezed it before giving it a little smack causing Larry to yelp and moan at the same time.

Hastily, Larry pulled Laurent into the living room and pushed him up against the wall attacking his lips and swiping his tongue everywhere. His blood was so hot and he felt the need to fulfil all the sexual fantasies and desires he'd been having about Laurent. Laurent held his head, kissing him and Larry started to pull down Laurent's short, making Laurent's length free and poke him. He pulled him to the chair and lay him there then slowly trailed kisses from his neck down to his chest stomach and abdomen. His hand took Laurent's shaft and he stroked the hardened member and licked his lips at the incredible size, not like it was alot bigger than his but still. He leaned down and kissed it before licking it down.

"Oh god. No, no, Larry don't do that," Laurent pushed Larry back.

Larry whose hands were on Laurent's shaft looked up at him in surprise. "Why? You no want me to touch you?"

" No, Larry, of course I want you to touch me, it's just...." Laurent trailed on looking everywhere.

Larry smirked, "You shy, baby?"