Summer 09 (Louis Tomlinson)

By ahstomlinson

What happens when the fame, family, friends, dreams, kids, and much more becomes a part of Louis and Beatrice... More

Summer O9'
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Author's Note
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Epilogue

Chapter 92

52.9K 1.4K 380
By ahstomlinson

* Beatrice's POV *

I answer the phone, and hear an unknown voice of a man.

"Are you Louis Tomlinson's wife?", the man asks.

"Uhmm yes I'm Louis's wife, is everything alright?"

"Mrs. Tomlinson, I'm calling you because your husband along with his friend, Harry had a car crash."

"What no no...", I say getting a bit teary eyed. I'm thinking the worst possible things right now.

"I'm sorry, mam. They have been taken to the hospital like ten minutes ago."

"Are they injured badly?", I ask now with tears rolling down my cheeks.

I turn to see Niall and Liam with a worried expression.

"Is everything okay?", Niall whispers.

I shake my head.

"I wouldn't be able to tell you, only the hospital can.", he responds.

"Can you please give me the address of the hospital they are in? I need to go see my husband and friend."

"Okay, give me a minute."

I signal Liam to hand me a piece of paper along with a pen, and he does. I write down the address in the piece and end the call.

"What happened?", Niall asks.

"Louis and Harry got into a car crash, and are in the hospital. I need to go see them."

"I'll go with you.", they both say at the end time.

"Let me go with her, and you stay with the kids, you are more responsible.", Niall exclaims.

"Fine, but we are taking turns because I need to see my mates."

Niall nods.

"We'll be back, thank you for taking care of the kids Liam. Also, let Zayn and Perrie know what happened, I don't want them to think we are leaving them behind on news."

"No problem, Beatrice. Tell the boys I said to get well, and I will tell them."

I nod, and he gives me a sympathetic look. He hugs me tight, and I can't help and cry. Hopefully, Louis and Harry aren't heard badly.

We head out, to the elevator, and Niall puts his arm around my shoulder and hugs me.

"Don't cry, we just have to hope for the best."

We go outside of the hotel and the fans are looking us, asking what happened. I hide under Niall's sweater, so they won't see I'm crying. We get inside a taxi, and Niall gives the driver the address.
I lean on Niall's shoulder, and he rubs my back. He is literally a brother to me.

"We are almost there, everything is going to be okay. Calm down, you're shaking babe."

He tries to calm me down, and hugs me tight. Within ten minutes we arrived at the front entrance of the hospital.

We talk to the receptionist and she gives us the room numbers for Harry and Louis.

As we get to Louis and Harry's floor, Niall and I have to separate because he is going to see Harry.

"I'm going to go see Harry now, love. You'll be okay going by yourself, right?"

I nod.

"Okay, bye. Love you.", he says and kisses my cheek.

"I love you too, Niall.", I say and he begins walking away.

I take a deep breath and walk in into Louis's room.

He is awake, and is getting his heartbeat checked by nurses. I close the door, and all heads turn to see me.

"Babe.", Louis says and shoots me a smile.

"Are you Mrs. Tomlinson?", the nurse asks before I can go and hug Louis.

"Yes, what exactly happened?"

"Louis got in to a car accident which caused him one minor issue, and two major issues.I'm going to start with the minor. He got a minor cut around his eyebrow that needed two stitches. The major issues is he has a a big scar on his leg, that needed around twenty stitches. It was a deep cut, so we made sure to clean it, along with disinfecting it. Also, he dislocated his ankle, so he will be wearing a cast, and using crutches if necessary. The ankle will be back in its regular position, if he wears the cast for two weeks. Oh, and one last thing, he hurt his back in the accident, but it will recover if he just rests."

I nod my head while she explains everything to me correctly.

"I'll give you two some time.", she says and exits, along with the rest of the nurses.

I walk toward Louis, and kiss him softly in the lips. We kiss longer, the kiss full of passion and much love, and his hands through my hair. I can't help it, a tear rolls down my cheek. I'm glad I'm feeling his touch right now, he calms me down. I was so scared to lose him. He wipes my tear with his thumb.

"Babe, why are you crying?", he asks.

"I was just so scared to lose you, you mean so much to me. I can't imagine my life without you."

His face lightens up by my words.

"Aww, the feeling is mutual, love. Come and lay down with me."

I do as he says, and we both lay down in the little hospital bed.

* Louis's POV *

I tell her to lay down with me, and she does. Seeing her with weak eyes, and crying breaks my heart. I love her, and I don't want to see her like that. What she said, touched my heart. I feel the same way.

"So how are you feeling, Louis?, she asks as I observe her.

The way her beautiful pink lips move as she speaks, and the way her unique blue eyes look at you when she talks. She is so fucking beautiful.

I can't help but crash my lips into hers. At the beginning, she's a bit surprised, but then her lips move along with mine. We pull away, and she smiles.

"I guess that's your nice way to tell me to shut up.", she chuckles.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it, you're just so beautiful."

She begins to blush, it's so cute that we have been together for a lot of years now, but she still blushes anytime I compliment her.

"Oh, and me, I'm fine now. When I'm with you, I'm stronger, and everything is fine.", I add.

She blushes even more.

"Why are you being so cute today, huh? I love you.", she says and pecks my lips.

"I love you too, and babe just to let you know, I'm still planning on taking you to Paris, no matter what condition I am in."

"Shh, Louis, I don't want you to worry about that right now okay? I don't care where we are or where are going, as long as I'm with you and the kids, and you are fine.", she says and runs her fingers through my hair.

We talk for another twenty minutes, but she receives a text.

"Niall wants to come and see you, and I'll go see how Harry is doing, okay?"

"Niall is here?", I ask.

"Yeah, he came with me."

"Oh, okay, then."

"Okay, I'll see you in a little bit."

She pecks my lips, and gets up. Being the guy I am, I slap her bum as she's up. She turns around and just shakes her head, laughing. I wink at her.

* Beatrice's POV *

I get out of Louis's room, feeling much more calm knowing he is fine. Niall is outside waiting for me.

"Can I go in?", he asks.

"Yeah, I'm going to go see Harry."

I walk down a hall, until I reach Harry's room.

I knock before entering, and he just shouts 'come in'. I enter the room and he is just in his boxers and shirtless.

"Woah there, Harry, you trying to impress the nurses?", I say.

"You already know!", he says giving me the cheekiest smile.

We both laugh.

"Aren't you cold? I'm cold and I'm wearing a sweater."

"Yeah, I'm just to lazy pick up the sheet, to cover me up."

I roll my eyes and chuckle, but pick it up for him.

"Thank you, love."

"You're welcome, so what happened to you?"

"Well, I got about ten stitches on the side of my ribs. I, also, injured my wrist, and yeah."

"You guys scared me a lot.", I say, trying to hold back my tears because I care about Harry a lot.

"Aww, I'm sorry.", he pouts.

"Come here.", he says and opens his arms.

I walk towards him, and he hugs me, and I hug him back, trying to be careful so I wouldn't hurt him.

"Love you, little sister." He says once we stopped hugging.

"Love you too, and little sister? Pssh, I'm older than you."

"So? You're so short, so therefore you are my little sister."

"Not true, Styles. I'm not short, you're just too tall."

"No, no you're just too short, admit it."

After joking around for fifteen minutes, he gets up and goes to the bathroom to change. He's back in his regular clothes.

"Let's go?", he says once he gets out of the bathroom.

"Are you even allowed to leave yet?"

"Yeah, I already signed the hospital papers, and they said I can leave whenever I want as long as those papers are signed."

"Oh alright, let's go then."

"Wait, let's take a selfie.", he says taking his iPhone out.

"What, now?"

"Yeah, come on."

He opens the camera app, and he leans down to get in position.

"You see, you're so short, I have to lower myself to take a picture with you.", he says.

"Is that why you are taking a picture with me, to make fun of my height, you punk?", I chuckle.

"Maybe, now say cheese.", he replies and laughs.

We both take a picture, the both of us giving the biggest and cheekiest smile to the camera.

* Vote// Comment *

* You guys are amazing, I got over 300 comments in the last chapter! 300 comments for this one? *

*Questions you can answer in the comments:

- Since the boys are in California in this chapter, how many readers do I have that are from California?

- The relationship Beatrice has with the boys is so cute, right?

- Who would like to know about what I have planned for my future works/fanfics?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.1K 102
Sometimes in our darkest hour, we just need someone to stand by our side and show us the light ft. Fernando Torres
72K 1.4K 17
Thanks for the idea. @pinetrees on instagram. go check the comic out. Peter Parker is Spider-Man, with somewhat close bonds to the one and only Tony...
7.4K 262 15
A teen wolf fan fiction about Isaac Lahey's time in France. I DO NOT OWN ANY TEEN WOLF CHARACTERS, BUT ALL THE RANDOM MADE UP CHARACTERS I ADDED ARE...
29.1K 762 18
sor·ry \ˈsär-ē, ˈsȯr-\ adjective : feeling sorrow or regretful :