Chapter 90

We get out of our seats and call security over, and he comes right away.

"Is everything alright?", he asks.

"Yeah, can you escort us to our car? We don't know how to go to the back entrance."

He nods his head, and takes us backstage once again. We walk through a long hallway, until we see an exit.

"Your car should be out here.", he says and opens the door for us.

"Thank you.", we say and head to the car.

Once we get inside the car, we don't drive just yet. Instead, we go in the back seats and Louis pulls me closer to him, and we begin kissing. Me sitting next to him isn't really working out, so I get on top of him, sitting on his lap. It isn't kissing anymore, but making out. They were heated kisses, along with passion and lust.

He takes off my jean jacket, and puts his hand up my dress. I let out a small moan and pull on his hair. He plays with the fabric of my underwear, and is being an absolute tease. As he almost unzips my dress, I stop him.

"Babe, we are not going to do it inside a car..."

"Why not?", he says and pouts.

"There is no space at all."

"Then where?", he asks.

"Back at our hotel room."

"I thought Perrie and Zayn were taking care of the kids in our hotel room?"

"No, they are taking care of the kids in their hotel room."

He nods.

I get off of him, and open the back door and head to the front seat. Louis does the same. As Louis starts the car, I look at myself in the mirror, and I look completely fine.

I look over at Louis, and his hair is completely wild.

"Babe, you have sex hair."

He licks his lips, and then chuckles. To be honest, it was the hottest thing ever.

We drive off and get on the freeway, I turn on the radio, and take Louis's hand in mine. He smiles and kisses my cheek. After listening to music for about twenty minutes, we arrive at the hotel.

We get out of the car, holding hands, and enter the hotel lobby.

We walk faster, in desperation, to get to the elevator. Once we get inside the elevator, we are with another couple, so we don't touch or anything. We get to our floor, and Louis literally tries running over there, but I pull him back.

"Louis, we have to be quiet, they still think we are in the concert."

"Okay, sorry."

We walk slower, and try our best to stay quiet. We arrive to our hotel room, and Louis takes out the hotel key to unlock the door. He closes the door carefully, and once he finished doing that, he walks toward me. He kisses me with passion, and I push him against the wall. He bites my neck, and sucks on my collarbone.

He grabs my waist and lifts me up, and I wrap my legs around him. I kiss him, and he leads us to the bedroom. As we try getting into the bedroom, we drop a couple things that were on table, and it makes loud thuds when it falls to the ground.

"It's been such a long time since I have felt you, babe.", He says as he lays me down in the bed.

"Babe, it's only been three weeks.", I chuckle.

"I know, but that's a long time for me. I need you." He responds and softly kisses my lips.

I remove his jean jacket, and unbutton his shirt. He unzips my dress, and throws it on the floor. He removes every piece of clothing as I do the same, until we are both in our bare skin.We lay down on the bed his body on top of mine.

"I need to feel you, every part of your body.", he says and kisses every inch of my bare body, sending goosebumps

"Louis, that makes me feel good, babe."

"I know it does, that's why I'm doing it to you. You're my queen, baby, and I have to pleasure you."

I suck on his neck, which makes him moan.

"You're a freak at night, I see." , he adds.

He pinned my hands above my head, and thrusting inside me without warning. I let out a load moan.

He wanted it to be passionate, his thrusts were were in a fast steady, though.I dug my nails into his back, and pulled his hair, asking for more.

"Fuck Beatrice." He moaned right in my ear. He was panting and sweaty.

I spread my legs wider, giving him more entrance. I let him have me, all for himself. I wanted this as bad as he wanted it, it felt so good and full of pleasure.

"Say my name.", he growled, as he thrusted into me even faster.

"Louis, babe. Keep going."

He does what I desire and after another twenty minutes we stop. He lays down next to me, trying to catch his breath, and so was I.

"I love seeing you scream my name, babe.", he says and cuddles me in his chest.

"I love when you make me feel pleasured. You make me go weak, and it feels so good." I say, and trace his chest tattoo.

"I'm glad I make you feel like that, hopefully the lads didn't hear us.", he chuckles.

I laugh lightly, and respond, "Oh no, that would be embarrassing."

"I'm getting sleepy.", I add and get myself comfortable on Louis.

"Go to sleep, babe. I'll text Perrie, and tell her to bring the kids and I'll put them to bed."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I can walk, you can't."

I gasp and playfully hit his shoulder.

"Goodnight, I love you.", he says and kisses my forehead.

"Goodnight, Louis, I love you too."

* Vote// Comment *

* Can we get this to 100 comments? Also, Summer 09 is coming to an end! I'm going to post a few more chapters, but after that it is going to be finished. :( *